Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gemini ... Just to put your comment into some perspective...

Heck, I didn't want Skye to win either and cheered my arse off when she didn't win as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Heck, I didn't want David to win either and cheered my arse off when he was evicted as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Point is, you and many others in here would be THROUGH THE ROOF if an ex-HM wrote one single WORD dissing your precious.

I don't get what you mean by this. My entire point is that as fans of the show we're all gonna have HMs we like and dislike. I was happy when Skye didn't win, just as you were happy when David got evicted.

Tully is a fan of the show too and I think that's what a lot of people seem to forget. She's going to have HMs she likes and dislikes just as the rest of us do. Sure she probably shouldn't have said anything given her history and position but honestly whenever Tully mentions the show she gets criticised no matter what she says.

I don't get what you mean by this. My entire point is that as fans of the show we're all gonna have HMs we like and dislike. I was happy when Skye didn't win, just as you were happy when David got evicted.

Tully is a fan of the show too and I think that's what a lot of people seem to forget. She's going to have HMs she likes and dislikes just as the rest of us do. Sure she probably shouldn't have said anything given her history and position but honestly whenever Tully mentions the show she gets criticised no matter what she says.
And if she never mentioned the show ever again people would still bitch and moan... probably saying that she must think she is too good to talk about BB... she is doomed either way...

Yes, you did miss the point. Completely.

tee_smyth
5 hours ago
Love it when a spray tan gives you the confidence to go #nofilter. Thanks to the babes at @bareorganicairbrushtan for turning me into a strong 7.

10817769_1581446862088079_971325778_n.jpg

reallifedaveGreat pecs. What do you bench @tee_smyth ?
seriously! Where did these come from... not that I don't appreciate them or anything... I seriously do stare at womens bodies waaaaay more than I do a guy's body. ha!

So Tully's definitely gotten a boob job, right?
I don't think it's a boob job for some reason. they would have looked a lot more swollen of that were the case because it's still too soon for them to have settled. not that I know what a boob job would look like, but I used to watch so much Dr 90210 and that's what I'm basing it on lol

Yes, you did miss the point. Completely.

What did you mean then?

And if she never mentioned the show ever again people would still bitch and moan... probably saying that she must think she is too good to talk about BB... she is doomed either way...

Exactly. I don't agree with everything Tully does but let's be honest here, whatever she does (or doesn't do) she's gonna get criticised for anyway. She can't win.

I don't think it's a boob job for some reason. they would have looked a lot more swollen of that were the case because it's still too soon for them to have settled. not that I know what a boob job would look like, but I used to watch so much Dr 90210 and that's what I'm basing it on lol
Lots of things can change boob size and several have been mentioned here along the way

Yeah he really isn't much of an entrepreneur . It would take too much focus

I think he wanted to be more than another gimmick. Like he wanted to make it in the media world and just selling a recognized character of himself would not be enough for him. He wanted bigger and better things. I'm kind of glad tbh, because he is so much more than tim in the skeleton outfit

From the faboo Sandy. No fake boobs, lips, hair, insta followers. Just brilliance, wit and originality!

The little jokes we see from the hms tells me that bb left out so much content and content that could have had many see Sandra and others differently. I like Sandra so much outside the house. Her wit, intelligence, charm and humour makes her one of the most interesting hms for me. Her way with words in her blogs is so good! Easily the best of any of the hms and I think it is because she is being herself, not trying, but it is her in words and her story. Her goofiness is highlighted, her playful side is on show... I really like her!

What did you mean then?
I'm not sure if you've read all of the last few pages, but I think the points have been made clear a few times.

Tully should know what it feels like to be unfairly judged by the public and yet she is doing the exact same here to a person (who she claims in other blogs) should be part of the BB family etc... she is being nothing but an exclusive, nasty bitch writing about how her and another ex-BB contestant reacted to Skye's eviction. Would she have written that directly to Skye... Hell NO!! I couldn't care less what she writes about anyone else as that is not what my gripe here is about at all.

RE: my rewording of your quote... If she had written anything remotely negative about David, you would not be defending her right now...

Tully seems to want to out do the other HM's.

Some HM this year posted some of the hate they received, Tully then posts something like that is nothing to what I got etc.

It always seems to get back to talking about Tully.

Last edited:
omgpriyamalik
18 minutes ago
The cute moment when you go to eat dessert and they seem to know you already :) #stloius #adelaide #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

10831971_835911889805222_529674250_n.jpg

View attachment 47567

I think it must be moments like this that make it all worth it.
The negativity and criticism will fade with time. But, moments like this will be a memory that will last a lifetime.
This is what I hope for all of the housemates. Past and future.

I'm not sure if you've read all of the last few pages, but I think the points have been made clear a few times.

Tully should know what it feels like to be unfairly judged by the public and yet she is doing the exact same here to a person (who she claims in other blogs) should be part of the BB family etc... she is being nothing but an exclusive, nasty bitch writing about how her and another ex-BB contestant reacted to Skye's eviction. Would she have written that directly to Skye... Hell NO!! I couldn't care less what she writes about anyone else as that is not what my gripe here is about at all.

RE: my rewording of your quote... If she had written anything remotely negative about David, you would not be defending her right now...

Yes, I know that, and I wasn't defending what she did - I said in both of my posts she shouldn't have posted it given her own history. All I was doing was offering a bit of perspective and context to her posting it. She's a fan of the show and for all we know was just posting her views on her blog, just as we post our views about the HMs here. Again, I've never once defended her or agreed with her posting what she did but people were automatically assuming the worst of her intentions (e.g. saying she did it because she's jealous, attention seeking, a nasty bitch, etc) when in reality all she was probably doing was sharing her views about the show and the HMs like we are as a fan. It's not like she did a Benjamin2012 who tweeted that he wanted to see Jade and Maddie tied together in a room and left to burn to death in a fire. I just think the criticism was way over the top given she can't really post anything about the show without people going for her throat.

And FTR David has been criticised by ex-HMs on SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back