Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lina Grant ‏@liinagee 4h4 hours ago
Miss this guy a lot, have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHO!
1f618.png
#RichardBBAU #LinaBBAU #BBAU @BiasCrow

Leo Ryan Burke ‏@Leo_Ryan_Burke 50m
So @skyebbau14 and I will both be attending the big brother house parties this weekend. You ready to get turnt up or what!!![DOUBLEPOST=1418092454][/DOUBLEPOST]Ben From Brisbane retweeted
Jessica Rowe ‏@JessRowe 1h
A privilege to talk with @BenFromBrisbane .Thank you for your honesty about mental illness. I'm proud to be part of your tribe! @Studio10au[DOUBLEPOST=1418092474][/DOUBLEPOST] Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 1h
@BiasCrow happy birthday big fella you might of been one of the four from next door but your a deadset legend. You are big in japan

Richard's birthday
Skye and Leo in the house again? That could be worth the price of admission... Almost[DOUBLEPOST=1418095357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yikes that hair? And someone next to him with the same style?

So Tully's definitely gotten a boob job, right?
I don't think so,( did she have time?) although her boobs do look perkier and fuller these days... last year there were comments posted about on SM about her boobs being small and a bit saggy.
Could it be her new diet and work outs, padded bras, or birth control?

Last edited:
I don't think so,( did she have time?) although her boobs do look perkier and fuller these days... last year she used have comments made about on SM about them being small and a bit saggy.
Could it be her new diet and work outs, padded bras, or birth control?
Could be. I never thought they were saggy but they always seemed quite teeny. Teeny tiny titties. They look huge in that photo, a nice huge though.

The Big Brother Report Reality Awards. This looks to be BB fan site for US AU and Can. The voting circulated around about a month ago for fans to vote in. Cat and Lawson accepted their award ( sounds like a watch) in "person" or at least live

@Frelard USA what does TBBRRA stand for?
The Big Brother R R Award? and who chooses those awards etc
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back