Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tahny89
Now
The amazing A team behind my #V8SC Galm look!
Dress: @bizzaro_bridal_couture
MUA: @makeupby_melissasassine
Hair: @hairstylist_lizzieliros
Jewellery: @mariaelenaheadpiecesau

10838479_1517024405223095_1303719016_n.jpg
Tahan s makeup has looked fantastic lately.
I really like this girl.

I'm sorry, but I have to poke my head out to say that I find slamming Tully for her blog post and comparing it to online bullying absolutely ridiculous. Yes, the bit about her and Stacey cheering is a little bitchy and OTT, but nothing else she says about Skye seems out of line to me. She doesn't call her a bimbo, or stupid, or crack about her makeup. It was all about her gameplay and attitude. And Skye did get too cocky, and that is as sure as I'm sitting here a big part of why she lost, and even Tim has said all that, including to Skye on Twitter. Oh, and if we want past HMs to shut up and accept the fact that they're irrelevant, wtf are we doing here?

Anyway, be good, kids. :inlove: ::whoosh::

I'm sorry, but I have to poke my head out to say that I find slamming Tully for her blog post and comparing it to online bullying absolutely ridiculous. Yes, the bit about her and Stacey cheering is a little bitchy and OTT, but nothing else she says about Skye seems out of line to me. She doesn't call her a bimbo, or stupid, or crack about her makeup. It was all about her gameplay and attitude. And Skye did get too cocky, and that is as sure as I'm sitting here a big part of why she lost, and even Tim has said all that, including to Skye on Twitter. Oh, and if we want past HMs to shut up and accept the fact that they're irrelevant, wtf are we doing here?

I feel Tully went out of her way to be mean to Skye. The point I was making is that Tully complains that people forget that housemates are real people with real feelings. But she is doing the same thing. She had to know this would be hurtful to Skye but she didn't care.

Funny how she claimed that she would always be there as a support for these housemates and tweeted about it, but she's stabbing Skye in the back here. And it's completely unnecessary. Except Tully gets attention from it.

I see where you are both coming from, personally i just did not find the comment to be an attempt at inciting hate or really being overly nasty. Just someone with an opinion.

I tell you what though, I guarantee we will be seeing photos of Skye and Tully together soon. Most likely with Tully either licking Skyes face her kissing her, you know the standard annoying Tully photo. I just can't imagine Tully not linking up with Skye in the near future.

I admit that being a fan of Skye, that I may have a bias opinion in that regards lol. But I am wearing my rose coloured sunnies just because I can :p

Jokes aside. Thinking about it, there maybe wasn't any malice in her words and just simply tully being a fan.

I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOU!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

I was just about to ask what you meant by GSOH but then figured it out lol
Did you see the comment Tim made? About Tully and sour grapes... Skye thought Tim was talking about her but I think he meant himself being the real show off?

Tim said this about Tully's article:

@Snoopysonia2 @skyebbau14 Sour grapes over losing to a genuine show off, and a lot of butt licking to a genuine popular bore.

Skye responded with this:
@timdormer @Snoopysonia2 what are u talking about Tim? Am I the genuine show off? And Ryan the genuine popular bore?
9:03pm - 8 Dec 14

Did you see the comment Tim made? About Tully and sour grapes... Skye thought Tim was talking about her but I think he meant himself being the real show off?

Tim said this about Tully's article:

@Snoopysonia2 @skyebbau14 Sour grapes over losing to a genuine show off, and a lot of butt licking to a genuine popular bore.

Skye responded with this:
@timdormer @Snoopysonia2 what are u talking about Tim? Am I the genuine show off? And Ryan the genuine popular bore?
9:03pm - 8 Dec 14

yeah I'm following that tweet atm as well...seeing if anything else gets tweeted lol

Come back!

And yes, the two cannot be compared. No hate to tully, just didn't like the comments. But I'm hoping that Skye can win her over in the real world :D

I feel Tully went out of her way to be mean to Skye. The point I was making is that Tully complains that people forget that housemates are real people with real feelings. But she is doing the same thing. She had to know this would be hurtful to Skye but she didn't care.

Funny how she claimed that she would always be there as a support for these housemates and tweeted about it, but she's stabbing Skye in the back here. And it's completely unnecessary. Except Tully gets attention from it.
Exactly.

'It was full on and I was absolutely terrified:' Big Brother's Ben Zabel opens up about the debut of his comedy show and an awkward selfie request during a car crash
By Caitlin Jinks for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 17:53 AEST, 8 December 2014 | Updated: 20:38 AEST, 8 December 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...wkward-selfie-request-car-crash.html#comments
    He made his reality TV debut on Big Brother Australia last year.

And now Ben Zabel has swapped the small screen for a stage after launching his 50 minute comedy show, A Quiet Night In, at the Brisbane Powerhouse on Sunday night.

The act features stories from the 32-year-old's life, including awkward selfie encounters, with the comedian revealing to Daily Mail Australia on Monday he once had a fan ask for a photo during a car crash.

23DED9FA00000578-2865042-image-a-1_1418023780426.jpg

Bringing the laughs: Big Brother's Ben Zabel has swapped the television screen for the stage after launching his 50 minute comedy show, A Quiet Night In, at the Brisbane Powerhouse on Sunday night

Known for his dry humour and quick wit, Ben opened up about his poorly timed picture request.

'No one cares for an autograph anymore which is fine but everyone wants a selfie,' he explained to Daily Mail Australia.

'I had a car accident in January and obviously the driver and I were both in shock because we nearly died.

'My car was a mess and then a witness came over, she was very sweet and asked for a picture.'

Despite the rather inappropriate timing, Ben says the fan photos, which have occurred during dog walks and grocery shopping, leave him 'bewildered.'

23B6BB1B00000578-2865042-image-a-2_1418023808855.jpg

Life after reality TV: The act features stories from the 32-year-old's life, including awkward selfie encounters, with the comedian revealing to Daily Mail Australia on Monday he once had a fan ask for a photo during a car crash

The Brisbane local talks about his time in the limelight throughout his comedy show, which sold out on opening night.

'People really got into it, they were laughing a lot and I would be the first to say it was terrible, I'm never going back, but it went really well.'

Along with personal stories, he also talks about his time in the Big Brother house and allows audience members to ask questions.

'It was full on and I was absolutely terrified,' he revealed, adding that he used to call in sick when he had to participate in public speaking during school.

23B8846200000578-2865042-image-a-3_1418023861754.jpg

Rise to fame: Along with personal stories, he also talks about his time in the Big Brother house and allows audience members to ask questions

'I was always sweating with my palm cards, it (the show) wasn't meant to be a comedy but sometimes life has a funny way of being funny.'

In order to feel comfortable, he took to the stage in his pyjamas, a night time garment he became known for in the Big Brother house.

Despite his array of sleep wear, he purchased the bedtime outfit from budget store Lowes, playfully saying he is 'working class.'

The loveable personality seemed to be in high spirits following his recent admission to hospital.

'I'm doing better now than I was a couple of weeks ago and that's good, I'm just trying to keep busy,' he admitted.

23DED9F200000578-2865042-Ben_is_very_close_to_his_mother_Margaret-m-10_1418024080262.jpg

Close to home: Ben is very close to his mother Margaret and will touch on their bond during his shows

At the time of the tragic event he uploaded an image of his hospital wristband with the message: 'Thank you to all the staff at Royal Brisbane' alongside the hashtags 'depression' 'anxiety' and 'overdose'.

The TV star has been taking small steps along the road to recovery and says support from his family and friends, as well as humour has helped him move forward.

'I think it was a slow build up, the whole thing of being strong for so long and constantly trying to rise and stay above things.

'It was kind of like the perfect storm and I think it was just having a severe panic attack and having one of those days.'

23A00AD100000578-0-image-a-182_1418018398421.jpg

Elvis fan: Ben and close friend Tim Dormer plan to travel to Graceland together at the beginning of next year

Ben went on to add that you don't just rid yourself of anxiety and depression, instead you just continue to try and manage it.

'Let's face it, some days can be bad...but there's a tremendous amount of support out there for me.

'Depression and anxiety, people think it's like the flu, you just have plenty of rest and fluids and you're good after a couple of days but it does have highs and lows.'

His advice for anyone struggling with mental health issues is to simply reach out to others.

'Go to your GP, go to yoga, go to god, go to whatever makes you happy or will give you some solace or help.

'I'm a big believer in talking and medication if you think that can help you, but more importantly, if you know someone with anxiety and depression, reach out to them.'

23DED3A900000578-2865042-image-a-4_1418023922458.jpg

Bromance: 'It's a mates getaway and he promised me, so I'm holding him to that,' Ben said, adding that the pair will film a project during their travels

As an Elvis fan, Ben plans to travel to Graceland next year with close friend and fellow Big Brother star, Tim Dormer.

'It's a mates getaway and he promised me, so I'm holding him to that,' he said, adding that the pair will film a project during their travels.

'That's at the beginning of next year, so I'll either continue to do things or end up working in a chicken shop,' laughed the cheeky screen star.

Ben's show A Quiet Night In will repeat at the Brisbane Powerhouse on Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm.

For confidential help, call Lifeline at 13 11 14 or visit Lifeline Australia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-selfie-request-car-crash.html#ixzz3LIzrTbSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back