Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree, why can't Tully have an opinion on Big Brother and express that on her blog.

I'm no Tully cheerleader but fairs fair, it was not like a lot of the public don't have the exact same opinion, in fact I have seen the same things said on these boards.

I reckon no problems with this.
The issue is the hypocrisy. On the very same day Tully posted this, she also posted a YouTube clip of the many horrid things that had been said about her on SM...

There's no doubt that Skye had her detractors but the extreme haters don't need the likes of Tully inflaming the filth Skye is already copping on SM...
lovebb, pretty much summed up why I have an issue with it.

She can have an opinion, but she is also igniting others to add to the hate with those specific comments. One moment she is calling out horrid comments the next she is fueling it. And like you said many also do have this opinion, so she knows that Skye is getting the hate across social media, so again why she is fueling it, is lost on me.

tahny89
Now
We are off the the #V8SC Gala 2014 @daffidreynolds
MUA: @makeupby_melissasassine
Hair: @hairstylist_lizzieliros
Dress: @bizzaro_bridal_couture
Jewellery: @mariaelenaheadpiecesau

10848384_1741369319420755_1459908259_n.jpg
she is going to make one heck of a bride! David is one lucky guy!

lovebb, pretty much summed up why I have an issue with it.

She can have an opinion, but she is also igniting others to add to the hate with those specific comments. One moment she is calling out horrid comments the next she is fueling it. And like you said many also do have this opinion, so she knows that Skye is getting the hate across social media, so again why she is fueling it, is lost on me.

I see where you are both coming from, personally i just did not find the comment to be an attempt at inciting hate or really being overly nasty. Just someone with an opinion.

I tell you what though, I guarantee we will be seeing photos of Skye and Tully together soon. Most likely with Tully either licking Skyes face her kissing her, you know the standard annoying Tully photo. I just can't imagine Tully not linking up with Skye in the near future.

Jake Rich ‏@jakerich55 now
Best quote of @stereosonic 14... "Come over and shuffle battle me n that!" PRIMO http://youtu.be/-hc3OJcNK_o Watch here!! #stereosonic #jakebbau

I don't get Lisa's attitude towards Cat and her being 31 and wearing a sports bra and short shorts (which she wore as a fun thing), yet Lisa gets around in short shorts and saggy tits out and is dating a dude younger than her and going to festivals that she should have stopped going to years ago. Im guessing its a pre turning 30 crisis phase.

Tim Dormer says his Graceland trip with Ben Zabel is still going ahead

• CHRISTINE SAMS
  • The Daily Telegraph
  • December 08, 2014 11:37AM

555423-02f2be52-7e72-11e4-9caa-85bf895cb19f.jpg

Tim Dormer at The Australian Geographic Society 2014 Gala Awards held at the Ivy Ballroom in George St. Picture: Christian Gilles

Tim Dormer has opened up about Ben Zabel’s battle with depression, revealing they are still planning a trip to Graceland together despite Zabel’s overdose last month.

“The tickets were booked this week,” Dormer told Confidential. “I said to him ‘mate, we don’t have to do this trip to Graceland, only if you want to’ and he said ‘no, it’s what I need, to get out there’.”

The pair, who were Big Brother housemates last year, have maintained a close friendship since being on the Channel 9 series. Dormer said he was very distressed by news of Zabel being treated by paramedics at his Brisbane home last month, then hospitalised after an overdose.

“It was serious and really scary,’ Dormer said. “The good thing that’s come out of it all now is he’s getting the help that he needs, it’s kind of like he was suffering alone. I think with a lot of people with depression and anxiety ... there are people out there that will help, you’ve just to be brave to ask for it.”

Dormer joked that he keeps pestering his friend over the phone, whether he likes it or not.

“I think it’s about having people around you as well, friends who just ask “how are you going?” I call him every day or two — he hates it,” Dormer said.

553908-a4bdc024-7b43-11e4-a2c7-3f86b5167618.jpg

Ben Zabel at his live eviction.

The pair had been planning trip to Graceland together, for a documentary. Zabel revealed on Big Brother that he had always dreamt of visiting Elvis Presley’s home and Dormer promised he would use some of his prizemoney — $250,000 — to fund the trip.

Now it is still going ahead, Dormer said he hopes it will make a bit of a difference to Zabel (combined, of course with the treatment he is receiving from medical professionals).

“The whole story behind it is me wanting to take my good mate, sort of get him out of the apartment that he’s made his little cave and go on an adventure,” Dormer said.

Zabel has returned to performing for his current stand-up tour and Dormer said “he’s really well”.

The pair will head to the US on January 5.

For help with depression, contact Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36 or at www.beyondblue.org.au

I have to disagree, why can't Tully have an opinion on Big Brother and express that on her blog.

I'm no Tully cheerleader but fairs fair, it was not like a lot of the public don't have the exact same opinion, in fact I have seen the same things said on these boards.

I reckon no problems with this.
My problem with it is she was so negative after she has publicly complained about people being bullied on social media.she is always saying to remember housemates are people. Why write such hurtful things about a girl she doesn't know? Doesn't she remember how it feels to have people write things like this about you?

Tully only cares about writing what will get her the most attention. She can't stand for anyone else to have the attention on them. She did the same with Lawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back