Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous photoNext photo
travisjake_
15 minutes ago
Have a look at him!! was about to pay the $4.99 for NW until i seen this ugly rig covering up 2 pages. Dont worry ginnsy i put you right back where you belong. @ryanginns@nwmag #frozen #chicken #NW #buff

10817920_1375903946039512_1500903878_n.jpg

I've been hanging out in the 'Communicate in gifs' thread for too long... !! A picture paints a thousand words huh...
I wanted to add words and thought maybe I shouldn't. But I am disappointed with tully's opinion on this and even more so that she felt the need to say this to the media. It was unnecessary, especially given her time with the negativity of the media and of the trolling. This only adds to the haters fuel imo. She could have been happy with Ryan winning and left it at that.

I wanted to add words and thought maybe I shouldn't. But I am disappointed with tully's opinion on this and even more so that she felt the need to say this to the media. It was unnecessary, especially given her time with the negativity of the media and of the trolling. This only adds to the haters fuel imo. She could have been happy with Ryan winning and left it at that.
If Skye responds at all, I hope she just brushes it off and let's it roll right over her. Such nasty, bitchy comments. Tully... Pfft.

I have to disagree, why can't Tully have an opinion on Big Brother and express that on her blog.

I'm no Tully cheerleader but fairs fair, it was not like a lot of the public don't have the exact same opinion, in fact I have seen the same things said on these boards.

I reckon no problems with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back