Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hairstylist_lizzieliros
3 days ago
Today's #hair and #makeup on our gorgeous V8 Supercars TV presenter Tahan @tahny89 #bb13
#mua @makeupby_melissasassine #naturalhair #lizzieliros

10809987_803005203079019_1968813930_n.jpg

I have to disagree, why can't Tully have an opinion on Big Brother and express that on her blog.

I'm no Tully cheerleader but fairs fair, it was not like a lot of the public don't have the exact same opinion, in fact I have seen the same things said on these boards.

I reckon no problems with this.
The issue is the hypocrisy. On the very same day Tully posted this, she also posted a YouTube clip of the many horrid things that had been said about her on SM...

There's no doubt that Skye had her detractors but the extreme haters don't need the likes of Tully inflaming the filth Skye is already copping on SM...

leo_ryan_burke
2 minutes ago
This is me and one of my very best mates @tropicaldaydream. Last night I had dinner at his house and he asked me if I would be the officiate at his wedding. Basically I get to marry him and his beautiful fiancé. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. #imnotevenapriest #whatarefriendsfor

10838298_734804979941117_167102019_n.jpg

leo_ryan_burke
2 minutes ago
This is me and one of my very best mates @tropicaldaydream. Last night I had dinner at his house and he asked me if I would be the officiate at his wedding. Basically I get to marry him and his beautiful fiancé. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. #imnotevenapriest #whatarefriendsfor

10838298_734804979941117_167102019_n.jpg
Finally A pic with someone else. He seems alone often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back