Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to come back and do another question and answer time with us all. I want details now
yeah Tim said he had a great time with David in the SS. I wonder what else they got up to in there, apart from shaving Davids beard lol

I'd like to know what Gemma thinks about Ryan's flatmate being Nathan Jolliffe and a mate of MattBB13, and Sam's sister Kara's in current The Bachelor, and that Tully knows Lisa.

1411650067595_wps_9_Gemma_and_former_Hawthorn.jpg

Towering beauty! Big Brother evictee Gemma posed alongside Hawthorn champ and Footy Show's Shane Crawford

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Newton-John-AFL-Footy-Show.html#ixzz3ELE5G5cm

'I may just have to fight for his time': Jade Albany says Cleo Bachelor contender Dan Churchill will be the object of women's affections whether he wins or loses
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 20:41 AEST, 21 September 2014 | Updated: 22:46 AEST, 21 September 2014

• She may not be dating him despite the recent romance rumours.

But Jade Albany certainly still sees the sex appeal in Dan Churchill, revealing she's doing all she can to convince the ladies of Australia to vote for the MasterChef babe in this year's Cleo Bachelor competition.

'I may just have to fight for his time (if he wins),' the 23-year-old Big Brother beauty told Daily Mail Australia on Sunday.

1411284936810_wps_87_Jade_Albany_2_jpg.jpg

+5
    Good friends: Big Brother's Jade Albany has revealed she thinks MasterChef's Dan Churchill can score dates whether he wins Cleo Bachelor or not, and she will undoubtedly be fighting for his time if he does win

The pair who have been close friends for many months regularly document their times spent together on social media - and now Jade is using her online popularity to try and score fans for the dark-haired chef.

She's spent the last month write rallying tweets to drum up nominations.

'VOTE @churchill_dan You can vote up to 30 times a day send me a screen shot like this one and il tweet u back CLEO,' Jade wrote to her Twitter fans earlier this month along with a link to Dan's online bachelor profile.

1411295952032_wps_41_jade_albany_story.jpg

+5
    His biggest fan! The 23-year-old has been using her social media sway to get women to vote for the chef

1411284929372_wps_86_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

Leading the campaign: Jade has regularly been tweeting out links to Dan's Cleo Bachelor profile

1411284921249_wps_85_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

Flattered: Jade's efforts certainly didn't go unnoticed, as he replied to the blonde beauty on Twitter

1411295229792_wps_39_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

She knows what to say: Jade was in her element, and a bit of online flirtation stemmed from the conversation

And her efforts have certainly not gone unnoticed, with a bit of online flirtation stemming from the conversation.

After Dan wrote to Jade: '@JadeAlbany you are pretty epic, definitely out of sympathy ;),' it didn't take long for Jade to reply, saying: 'haha silly no sympathy just helping out a hottie ;) got ur back xx.'

Despite her dedicated campaign to help him win the eligible bachelor title, Jade said: 'Dan doesn't need Cleo to get dates.'

With the pair enjoying coffee dates and training sessions together, rumours sparked earlier this year that Jade and Dan were dating.

But speaking to Daily Mail Australia last month, Jade revealed the pair are not romantically involved but 'best friends'.

1411295229810_wps_40_Jade_Albany_3_jpg.jpg

+5
    Puppy love: Jade told Daily Mail Australia that Dan often visits her Coogee home and plays with her aunty's super cute pet dog

'Dan and I aren't dating,' she said, adding: 'He is an amazing friend, one of those rare angels that comes into your life when you're in a dark time and lights up the dark for you.'

Hinting that she's suffered from low times, the model and aspiring actress says Daniel was her rock through the more difficult phases of her life.

'I hope he knows how much he means to me, he picked me up when I was down,' she said about the Australian chef who placed in the top eight of last year's reality TV cooking show.

1411284846766_wps_80_Jade_Albany_4_jpg.jpg

+5
    She's single: With the pair enjoying coffee dates and training sessions together, rumours sparked earlier this year that Jade and Dan were dating but the blonde bombshell insists they are just good friends

'He is one of those people that is ALWAYS positive. He believes in me and I'm very lucky to have such a great friend.'

The platinum blonde, who has also been linked to fellow Big Brother contestant Tim Dormer, shot down rumours of a potential romance between the former housemates.

'I'm very lucky to have such amazing guys like Tim Dormer and Daniel Churchill as my best friends. Who needs a BF [boyfriend] when you have such great friends.'

1411284809389_wps_79_Jade_Albany_1_png.jpg

Grateful: Hinting that she's suffered from low times, the model and aspiring actress told Daily Mail Australia last month that Daniel was her rock through the more difficult phases of her life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...en-s-affections-wins-loses.html#ixzz3ELQtK4AO

Can I ask something about Jade? She seems like she should be able to find a really good guy to be with. I'm not sure what it is about her that she hasn't. Maybe she wants a celebrity person instead of some kind of stable business guy?

Can I ask something about Jade? She seems like she should be able to find a really good guy to be with. I'm not sure what it is about her that she hasn't. Maybe she wants a celebrity person instead of some kind of stable business guy?

I think Jade is trying to clear out all the old baggage she is carrying at the moment. A failed relationship prior to BB where she was cheated on, and losing her heart on a TV show. As she says she attracts douches. So she is best to stay single for the moment and maybe casual date until she figures it all out for herself.[DOUBLEPOST=1411668952][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think Jade is trying to clear out all the old baggage she is carrying at the moment. A failed relationship prior to BB where she was cheated on, and losing her heart on a TV show. As she says she attracts douches. So she is best to stay single for the moment and maybe casual date until she figures it all out for herself.

Edit: sorry for the double post.

There are many reasons why some girls keep going for the wrong guys, let's face it 'stable' can be a bit boring but with Jade I think it's probably a deeper issue in relation to her past.

Do they remind you of people who are acting like they think couples should act? Maybe they are both so narcissistic that they have no idea how actual not crazy people interact and relate?

Hard to judge with Ed - but it does strike me as staged at times. Particularly as Monika's posting history hasn't been about being in a couple.

she doesnt watch the show yet tweets about it alot.. backtracking much?

She tweeted last week (before she started copping crap for liking Travis) that she didn't watch it but was watching it for Tim when he went back in...so I don't see how that's a backtrack.

Girl does have awful taste in men though (other than that Dan Churchill - he's a cutie) and we knew that before her finding Travis cute. I really don't get the appeal of the likes of Travis or Ed even looks wise but to each their own I guess.

Hard to judge with Ed - but it does strike me as staged at times. Particularly as Monika's posting history hasn't been about being in a couple.

But why would they need to stage a fake relationship? Wouldn't they both rather be seen as available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back