Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben From Brisbane ‏@BenFromBrisbane 12m
This weeks #tbt is inspired by seeing the #lionking tomorrow night @QPAC! Here's me in 2004 pretending to be a lion
2708.png

Is it me or does Ed's head look weird? Too big for his body perhaps?
Reminds me of the car ad where the people in the car have super big heads.
Weird head. And Monika is a lovely looking girl who has lots of modelling experience so why is she looking so bored in this pic? Dead eyes.

Sorry @hawke should read whole thread before posting. I agree with the no spark. What did Tyra used to say on ANTM, they had to smile with their eyes?

Next week is going to be MAMMOTH! THREE massive shows, TWO Evictions and ONE Intruder! That's some astonishingly awesome Big Brother maths!

SURPRISE EVICTION MONDAY!

And you thought your Monday was bad! The Housemates will be blown away when Big Brother bursts into their bubble with news of a surprise Eviction! Who will go? Katie, Cat, Dion, Travis or Priya? Be part of the live show by nabbing yourself tickets now!

LIVE EVICTION TUESDAY!

Just as the Housemates are starting to recover from Monday’s Surprise Eviction, the House will be torn apart when a second Evictee leaves! Who will it be? Get your tickets to watch live now!

INTRUDER ALERT WEDNESDAY!

With three original Housemates gone, there’s room for a new face and this Wednesday we will meet Big Brother’s latest Housemate! A new Housemate is guaranteed to shake things up and trust us when we say you will want to be in the audience!

Dreamworld is the ONLY Home of Big Brother and if you’re not watching at home, grab a ticket to watch from our audience. There’s nothing like the electrifying atmosphere of a Big Brother show!

I'm #17 in the sweepstakes:D

I hope CS is #17!!

going by their instagram, Drew has done bit of modelling for them ..would be good getting trip up to Byron Bay for work

st_goliath
2 weeks ago
Get your spring wardrobe sorted with @st_goliath at @Myer plus, go into the draw to win a voucher for more sweet #stgoliath gear. Buy any @st_goliath product from any Myer store, then hit us up here on insta, sharing the best photo of your new gear. Don’t forget to include #teamgoliath at tag us - you could win Myer vouchers to put towards more sweet St Goliath gear! Full T&Cs at www.stgoliath.com or see in store at Myer for more details! #teamgoliath #wearitshareit #myer #stgoliathstyle #selfietime #shareyourstyle #fashion #menswear #drew #winit #summer #yeeeww @drewanthony88

10666154_1470613006547574_1858861205_n.jpg

10598374_712460255514747_944481129_n.jpg

10684290_536992629763915_1756722656_n.jpg

I saw Matt Filippi at a rally against the building of a Mosque in Maroochydore. I was just one of the passersby but I got the distinct impression he was there with some homies in the "we don't want Muslims here" camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back