Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. "conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    tim dormer ‏@timdormer 26m
    @tee_smyth I'm stealing your friends. Last week we played hide and seek in a graveyard, more mischief tonight. Come home and play with us.
    2764.png

2. Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 26m
    @timdormer Get your own friends!
tim dormer‏@timdormer
@tee_smyth I think they like me better anyway. Did I tell you Tess and I made out?

I saw Matt Filippi at a rally against the building of a Mosque in Maroochydore. I was just one of the passersby but I got the distinct impression he was there with some homies in the "we don't want Muslims here" camp.
Wow, I'm kind of surprised he still went. He didn't get a good reception on social media when he posted about going and then deleted his post so I had assumed he wouldn't. Actually I probably shouldn't be surprised at all.

Weird head. And Monika is a lovely looking girl who has lots of modelling experience so why is she looking so bored in this pic? Dead eyes.

Sorry @hawke should read whole thread before posting. I agree with the no spark. What did Tyra used to say on ANTM, they had to smile with their eyes?
Smeyes or maybe it was smize. They had an article on Tyra years ago in the New York Times magazine where they talked about using your eyes.

Man, the Jade reveal made me cringe, although I'd seen her tweet about it. At least it was just about him being cute. That said, how would that even come up? Surely it wasn't a question David asked. No doubt Tim spun it to make it seem more than it was. I could only roll my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back