Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering 9 had a pic of Jade holding Travis' photo - I'm calling staged stunt.

1. 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    Team Travis BBAU ‏@BBAUTravis 8h
    @JadeAlbany is it true
    1f618.png
Jade AlbanyVerified account‏@JadeAlbany
@BBAUTravis haha ;) x

BB is not considering bringing Jade into the house.....????? I smell a bit of a rat here. However it would backfire if Travis was evicted. Haha.

BB is not considering bringing Jade into the house.....????? I smell a bit of a rat here. However it would backfire if Travis was evicted. Haha.

I reaaalllly hope not. But I am wondering about the solo intruder coming in on Monday, and why the promo is saying that people will want to be in the audience for it. I don't think it is Jade, but do think it could be someone well known.

She tweeted last week (before she started copping crap for liking Travis) that she didn't watch it but was watching it for Tim when he went back in...so I don't see how that's a backtrack.

Girl does have awful taste in men though (other than that Dan Churchill - he's a cutie) and we knew that before her finding Travis cute. I really don't get the appeal of the likes of Travis or Ed even looks wise but to each their own I guess.

I would really like to see Jade find someone nice as she is a sweet person. Dan Churchhill ticks all the boxes. He is definitely a cutie and seems to have a soft centre. I wonder if perhaps they are more than friends, but keeping it under wraps while he is in the running for Cleo bachelor of the year.

Lord, I hope not. I like Jade and all but that would be the worst. Wouldn't put it past 9 though with their stunts.

She works for Channel 9 - if they pressured her to go in as a stunt for ratings, she could be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

She works for Channel 9 - if they pressured her to go in as a stunt for ratings, she could be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting Jade still works for 9. I doubt they'd put anymore ex HMs in there though, at least not so soon after Tim. The stunt has been played out (hopefully!)

I would really like to see Jade find someone nice as she is a sweet person. Dan Churchhill ticks all the boxes. He is definitely a cutie and seems to have a soft centre. I wonder if perhaps they are more than friends, but keeping it under wraps while he is in the running for Cleo bachelor of the year.

I'd really like to think so, but unfortunately with Dan seemingly out of the country more than he's in it at the moment I don't think it's possible that anything has been going on. Such a shame, he's probably the only guy she's been linked to who doesn't seem like a massive tool lol. Hopefully she keeps staying single until she learns how to pick better ones because her track record is abysmal lol.

Get people talking? Which it has done
Lol. Has it really? I'll take your word that people are talking. From what I've seen, that is not what stayed with people about this episode. It was a moment, nothing monumental. Although the show has miscalculated a few times already, so this is just another throw away moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back