Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the truth about your Ed, he's a Tully. Doesn't want to work in the real world so has created something to make it so. At this point, I'm guessing Monica is same. It's all about the ME with most of these former HMs

My Ed? I have no idea what you're talking about. And, let's be real and distinguish someone's opinion from "the" truth. I respect your "opinion" about Ed. If he is like Tully, I don't see it. I see many more pics of Boog, and Jaz, and Tahan and many others out at events. But, so what? If they take advantage of invites and opportunities, so what? I've seen more regular pics of of Ed than I have of a lot of other people. I suppose we all see what we want to. If you think he's all about himself that is more than okay. I see someone happily living his life.

My Ed? I have no idea what you're talking about. And, let's be real and distinguish someone's opinion from "the" truth. I respect your "opinion" about Ed. If he is like Tully, I don't see it. I see many more pics of Boog, and Jaz, and Tahan and many others out at events. But, so what? If they take advantage of invites and opportunities, so what? I've seen more regular pics of of Ed than I have of a lot of other people. I suppose we all see what we want to. If you think he's all about himself that is more than okay. I see someone happily living his life.

It's about content. Looking wistfully into space while a supposed loved one is sitting right next to you indicates loser to me.
Same as staring at a brick in the floor when a pic is taken, then posted.
Frankly, they're pretty much all losers.

catakakate
9 hours ago
Showing @reallifedave why he should move to #melbourne.

10724219_325274700994516_2046389157_n.jpg

cause Dave is the best looking by far:)

It's about content. Looking wistfully into space while a supposed loved one is sitting right next to you indicates loser to me.
Same as staring at a brick in the floor when a pic is taken, then posted.
Frankly, they're pretty much all losers.
That is absolutely your right to feel that. I guess we're all losers then, because I'm sure everyone has a picture like that. Lol. I didn't realize whenever I'm in a pic with someone I love, I have to be staring at them lovingly. I'll go alert my family. It's just not that serious to me. But, you feel how you feel, and that's okay. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Ps, While I disagree about the loser thing, I do think they are all guilty of the same type of pictures. No one is better than the next, in that regard. The degree just varies.

Big Brother would approve! Tully Smyth and Lisa Clark hit the streets of Bondi in booty skimming ensembles as they show off their toned pins
By Laura Evans for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 20:43 AEST, 20 December 2014 | Updated: 23:16 AEST, 20 December 2014

• They both spent weeks locked inside a house at the behest of the all mighty Big Brother.

And that's not all blonde bombshells Tully Smyth, 26, and Lisa Clark, 29, have in common.

With temperatures on the up the reality TV stars spent Saturday larking around the hipster playground of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs in matching booty skimming hemlines.

Scroll down for video

242D8B5600000578-2881636-image-a-14_1419070885558.jpg

Big Brother would approve! Tully Smyth and Lisa Clark hit the streets of Bondi in booty skimming ensembles as they show off their toned pins

Strutting down Bondi's Hall Street Big Brother alumni Tully who was one of 2013's most talked about stars, turned heads in a black baby doll dress with sheer, high neckline.

A pair of cute ankle boots and chunky sunglasses gave the look a distinctly grungy look, echoed by her rock chick darkened roots and silver jewelry.

Meanwhile 2014's outspoken housemate Lisa showed off her jaunty pins in a pair of ripped, faded denims as she pranced down the street beside her close friend.

242D8B6500000578-2881636-image-a-15_1419070891261.jpg

Ladies who lunch! The Big Brother comrades strutted down Bondi's Hall Street together

242D8AE200000578-2881636-image-a-16_1419070996609.jpg

+10
    Giggling gals! Tully entertained Lisa by showing her something on her phone as they hung at a cafe

242D8AB600000578-2881636-image-a-17_1419071055618.jpg

Laughs aplenty! The pair looked to be fully engaged in chatting, perhaps Tully was regailing Lisa with tales of her recent holiday to Fiji

242D8A6A00000578-2881636-image-a-18_1419071060662.jpg

Firm friends: The pair met before Lisa starred in the 2014 Big Brother with Tully reportedly encouraging her to go on the show in the first place

A pair of strappy sandals with cut out detailing and a white singlet finished her beach chic look.

The gal pals met while Lisa was working as a retail assistant in General Pants when Tully encouraged her to try out for Big Brother and became her number one ally - staunchly pro Lisa.

It looks like the girls are as close as ever as they ducked into Le Paris Go for a drink and bite to eat.

242D8C0E00000578-2881636-image-a-19_1419071144222.jpg

Gossip girls! The twosome shared food as their caught up on the latest happenings

242D8BC200000578-2881636-image-a-20_1419071148795.jpg

Rock chic: Tully, 26, wore a black baby doll dress with a sheet high neck, while Lisa wore faded denims and a white singlet

Chatting and laughing together Tully sipped on a coca cola as she showed Lisa something on her phone, eliciting a giggle from her amigo.

Later they settled down to tuck into their plates of food, affectionately sharing a bite of each other's dishes as they put the world to rights.

Blogger and TV personality Tully hasn't recently returned from a holiday with another Big Brother comrade Jade Albany and no doubt had tales aplenty to regale Lisa with.

242D8C1200000578-2881636-image-a-21_1419071152070.jpg

Peek a boo! Lisa showed off her animal print bikini as she tucked into a plate of food

242D8B3F00000578-2881636-image-a-22_1419071255296.jpg

Give us a cuddle! A male friend stopped to give Lisa a hug after lunch

Tully and Jade kicked up their heels in Fiji sunning themselves on Plantation Island for a week.

The fun didn't spot there for Tully who next jetted off to the Cook Islands to shoot Sunglass Hut's Summer 2014/15 campaign.

Meanwhile, Lisa has been seen out and about on the arm of fellow housemate Jake Richardson, who lives with Big Brother's 2013 winner Tim Dormer.

Rumours of a romance have beset the pair since their time on the show, but so far neither of them have confirmed that they're dating one another.

242D8B4600000578-2881636-image-a-23_1419071264846.jpg

Laters alligators! After lunching the pair headed off down Bondi's Hall Street

Tully Smyth fronts STA Travel campaign (RELATED)
    video-undefined-2109772000000578-957_636x358.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mming-ensembles-toned-pins.html#ixzz3MRfW2dtE

Sam
boogroe
3 hours ago
Last night @sbramham and I filmed our first episode of 'Cops: The streets of Fitzroy'. Get excited people! They sent us down because they know we're the very best in the business. You could definitely say we kept the streets safe last night.. Don't forget to follow us @samandboog and our youtube channel!

10831825_1667142390179164_33267574_n.jpg
Sam needs to learn how to take a normal pic . Almost as bad as Jakes open mouth

Travis Lunardi ‏@LunardiTravis 4m
Get around my blog. http://www.allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com

Putting my spin on all things Massiv thats going on in my life.
- Travel
- Sport
- Beer & Wine
- Food
- Fashion
- Aisha
Wow weee!! Shut every gate from here to timbuk tu on that masssage i just recieveddd! Hello karma kandara resort you beautiful thing. I am writing this blog at 7pm after the day i have had so please mind me if i am getting to deep an emotional!! It was 9am and our transfer from the bali bible was waiting at our villa to take us to the relaxing day that awaited us! The only problem was.. MONSOON SEASON! Oh oh!! As we made the treck to ulawatu which in my opinion is alot more chilled than your seminyaks and legians! Mmmm let me tell you, the air was fresh!!! The gods were talking, it was bucketing down, but as we got closer to karma kandara the further away the clouds spread and mother nature started to seriously shineeee!! We arrived at the resort and were treated to bali’s best day spa treatment, a 75 minute massage that overlooked karma beach, Atleast 20 stories above sea level. There were thrill seekers paddle boarding, gypsies snorkelling and what i loved most, sophie monk getting her photo taken in the shallows to what i would put in my top 10 beaches visited - karma beach, ulawatu! While all this was happening Aish & I were seriously in our elements! Just treated with an orgasmic massage we were kicking back at the top of a cliff, in an infinity pool watching it all happen! Like i said.. shut the gatesss!! It was 1230pm and unfortantly our day spa treatment had ended, but our day had not… seabass and some saugvion blanc for lunch.. if i hadnt of known better, i would have said they caught the fish that morning!! It was as cold and as fresh as the wine that washed down a taste i didnt want to disappear. Julia the event manager and grant the general manager of karma kandara accompanied us to lunch and it was great to learn from people that make such a great place happen. 230pm and the waves crashing onto the shore were calling our namee… ‘travisss, Aishaaa!!.. join me!’ We couldnt say no! We took the cable train (as ive named it) down the cliff and out to the beach. It was as beautiful on sea level as it was 20 stories above. On our day beds aisha & i were lucky enough over the course of 5 hours to experience about 8 or so cocktails, 6 or so beers, volleyball, sunbaking, aisha says ‘we relaxed’ i say ‘i perved on her in her sexy triangle bikinis’ (let me tell you i make quite the photographer) and what we both loved most hands down was watching the sun set over the beach! Which brings me back to the state of mind im in when i begun this blog… pure BLISSS! If i ever needed a day that was going to calm the senses and make me feel 100% again, it was the day i had today… and looking over at Aish as We travel back to our villa in seminyak with her pretty kiwi eyes struggling to stay awake, i would say she agrees! Karma kandara, ulawatu, bali..you seriously gorgeous thing you, stay massiv and i will see you again soon!

Day 2 - jodie o’shea orphanage

Whooops! Why didnt anyone tell me about the tequila shots that the balinese waiters at motel mexicola pouring down your throat when you least expect it are free? We wake at 9am.. feeling pretty mexican, let me assure you!
‘Purrrr purrrr purrrr’ - Aish is still snorring and im pretty eager to get back in the pool to dust off any remaining cobwebs.
Aish awakes and we are both starving, pretty keen to get our teeth stuck into some breakfast! Unfortanetly for breaky, yesterday we teed up a hire scooter for the week and were able to casey stoner it all around Seminyak. Its fair to say we got side tracked while we zipped around the narrow roads of Seminyak trying to work out how to use the blinker, and stop Locals from tooting us! We cruised past potato head. Numerous mini markets and finally the W hotel, which we couldnt resist. What a ripper joint!!! Day beds, spas, golf buggies, and more importantly instagram worthy views that could keep you there for days!
Our day had already been planned though, the jodie O’Shea orphanage at 4pm, to take the kids shopping! Such a humbling experience to meet all of the 89 lovely people from ages 1 right through to 19 living there. Nothing but smiles, given their circumstances i defiantly learnt alot from the bright eyed heart throbbers! Girls and boys, playing soccer, watching TV, swinging on the playground, stacks on in the hallway, climbing the trees, it was mayhem and to give back to them with something so small such as some grocceries and a ball to kick around with was as satisfying as the few hours i got to spend with them :) Back on our scooters & off to Legian for some steak and pork at mozarella bar and grill. Food there better be MASSIV cause Baby Aish & I are starving.
4 hours on.. I Highly recommend mozerella bar & grill bar in Legian, the food there was sizzling and the bali hai beer is my new favourite drop! As Aish & I sat on the beach line and watched the storm light up the sky & horizon, i couldnt have thought of another place id rather be & who id rather be with.
The day ended just as it started, on our scooters, only this time.. we were being driven by one of the locals, the 3 of us on the 1 moped, legian back to seminyak in less than 10 minutes and all we could hear on the way back was ‘wahhhooooo yeeehhaa beep beep’ - welcome to bali. Day 2 complete :)

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo5_1280.jpg

heaps more photos at
http://allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com/
Perfectly Travis. Any different and we would all know he didn't write it thanks @Veronica2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back