Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's also interesting that others, especially Xavier, Heidi, Tully and Matt have described Ed as one of the nicest blokes they have ever met. They often converse with him on his Instagram posts and privately on Facebook. He also remains close to Jazz, Tahan and Boog. I also have never been able to understand the scorn he has received, just because his relationship with Jade didn't work out. In reality very few TV relationships do last.

I also don't believe he doesn't get enough credit for staying quiet about Jade, and not doing radio interviews where he discussed their sex life, or magazine articles where he discussed the break up. In my view he has kept a dignified and respectful silence. This is despite others suggesting he should stand up for himself instead of looking like the bad guy.

I don't expect others here to agree with me, and I understand that all are free to have their own opinion about housemates.

I don't think Ed received much flak for not working out with Jade (very few people expected that to last). The scorn he received while in the house was more to do with his poor strategy in putting Jade up instead of Tim - showing Tim that he felt that he was a weaker player than Tim (strengthening Tim's game plan), his ongoing obsession with Tim, and his hilarious 'cards'.

Post house, the derision has been directed mostly at his SM posts - which really has little to do with whether he is a nice guy or not. The multitude of drunken posts (which Monika seems to have had a very positive effect on) attracted a lot of the criticism, along with his interesting fashion choices. After he stated in his short-lived blog that food, fashion and coffee were the things that consumed him, his posts just seem to show a shallowness, irrelevant of how nice he is or isn't.

timdormer
10844240_800453213347811_1047227292_n.jpg

Meatloaf was sooo cute back then @Timdormer. Looks like he has a lot of attitude now he's all grown up.
I'm AT-IT-DUDE!!

Sam Bramham retweeted
Dean Beck ‏@DeanBeckOnAir 2h
NEW @joy949 PODCAST: Three-Quarter Man: @SamBramham - Post Paralympics and Pre-Big Brother http://joy.org.au/wordforword/2014/08/three-quarter-man-sam-bramham/…

Sam Bramham

[DOUBLEPOST=1419070697][/DOUBLEPOST]Three-Quarter Man: Sam Bramham
By Dean Beck / 24 August 2014 / Comments are Disabled

arnaud_domange_photo_120218-6-200x300.jpg
Sam Bramham certainly entered Paralympic competition with a splash when he broke the 100m Butterfly world record at the 2004 Athens Paralympic, his first games at the age of 16. He made international headlines for lying to an American journalist that his leg was mauled off by a kangaroo.

Because of his success and personality, Sam is media friendly and a professionally trained motivational public speaker- and has spoken to schools, sports groups/clubs, businesses and councils offering support, advice, inspiration, disability awareness and goal setting techniques used by both the Olympic and Paralympic teams, all tied in with his personal experiences.

In August 2014, Sam released his autobiography ‘€˜Three-Quarter Man: Pranks, Passion and Paralympics’€™ through Affirm Press.

Sam was a contestant on Big Brother Australia 2014. He was the sixth housemate to be evicted.

dion.kallis
3 hours ago · Bulimba Memorial Bowls & Community Club
It's a white crossfit lawn bowls party! @luke_rw Didn't get the memo down the end there.. Visor and sunnies - @localchemist
Shorts - $2 @somesuprelikestore
Shoes - $11.99 @paylessshoes
#crossfit#boutiquebargains#stillrockingtinyshorts

10838296_1539996972910482_2129552124_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1419071574][/DOUBLEPOST]dion.kallis
7 hours ago · Coorparoo Skatepark
Little saturday mini ramp bash in some stylin threads from @citybeachaustralia#citybeach#triplemickeyflip

10852714_624629764313514_1500614793_n.jpg

skateboarding.gif

leo_ryan_burke
8 hours ago
Pre festival training session with this unit @aemmett13 at one of the most iconic gyms in Australia @dohertysgym. All of those signatures behind us are from some of the worlds most successful body builders and fitness models. Headed down to St Kilda foreshore beach festival for the day. Loving my time in Melbourne so far. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Chanel in my bio and follow my SnapStory leoryan33. #LRBcomeback#fitness#training#gym

10838578_651258538317272_1841042734_n.jpg

They're all just not into you Jason.[DOUBLEPOST=1419072416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shit movie or shit company... why the fk would you take a selfie while watching a movie with your missus on a Saturday night. I dont get it, put the phone down dude and enjoy the company of your girlfriend!
Ed has always been about how he appears. She's his handbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back