Status
Not open for further replies.
tommackay11
23 hours ago
He's back.. @samsgeer

10832160_1017407078275087_2078165902_n.jpg

Travis Lunardi ‏@LunardiTravis 4m
Get around my blog. http://www.allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com

Putting my spin on all things Massiv thats going on in my life.
- Travel
- Sport
- Beer & Wine
- Food
- Fashion
- Aisha
Wow weee!! Shut every gate from here to timbuk tu on that masssage i just recieveddd! Hello karma kandara resort you beautiful thing. I am writing this blog at 7pm after the day i have had so please mind me if i am getting to deep an emotional!! It was 9am and our transfer from the bali bible was waiting at our villa to take us to the relaxing day that awaited us! The only problem was.. MONSOON SEASON! Oh oh!! As we made the treck to ulawatu which in my opinion is alot more chilled than your seminyaks and legians! Mmmm let me tell you, the air was fresh!!! The gods were talking, it was bucketing down, but as we got closer to karma kandara the further away the clouds spread and mother nature started to seriously shineeee!! We arrived at the resort and were treated to bali’s best day spa treatment, a 75 minute massage that overlooked karma beach, Atleast 20 stories above sea level. There were thrill seekers paddle boarding, gypsies snorkelling and what i loved most, sophie monk getting her photo taken in the shallows to what i would put in my top 10 beaches visited - karma beach, ulawatu! While all this was happening Aish & I were seriously in our elements! Just treated with an orgasmic massage we were kicking back at the top of a cliff, in an infinity pool watching it all happen! Like i said.. shut the gatesss!! It was 1230pm and unfortantly our day spa treatment had ended, but our day had not… seabass and some saugvion blanc for lunch.. if i hadnt of known better, i would have said they caught the fish that morning!! It was as cold and as fresh as the wine that washed down a taste i didnt want to disappear. Julia the event manager and grant the general manager of karma kandara accompanied us to lunch and it was great to learn from people that make such a great place happen. 230pm and the waves crashing onto the shore were calling our namee… ‘travisss, Aishaaa!!.. join me!’ We couldnt say no! We took the cable train (as ive named it) down the cliff and out to the beach. It was as beautiful on sea level as it was 20 stories above. On our day beds aisha & i were lucky enough over the course of 5 hours to experience about 8 or so cocktails, 6 or so beers, volleyball, sunbaking, aisha says ‘we relaxed’ i say ‘i perved on her in her sexy triangle bikinis’ (let me tell you i make quite the photographer) and what we both loved most hands down was watching the sun set over the beach! Which brings me back to the state of mind im in when i begun this blog… pure BLISSS! If i ever needed a day that was going to calm the senses and make me feel 100% again, it was the day i had today… and looking over at Aish as We travel back to our villa in seminyak with her pretty kiwi eyes struggling to stay awake, i would say she agrees! Karma kandara, ulawatu, bali..you seriously gorgeous thing you, stay massiv and i will see you again soon!

Day 2 - jodie o’shea orphanage

Whooops! Why didnt anyone tell me about the tequila shots that the balinese waiters at motel mexicola pouring down your throat when you least expect it are free? We wake at 9am.. feeling pretty mexican, let me assure you!
‘Purrrr purrrr purrrr’ - Aish is still snorring and im pretty eager to get back in the pool to dust off any remaining cobwebs.
Aish awakes and we are both starving, pretty keen to get our teeth stuck into some breakfast! Unfortanetly for breaky, yesterday we teed up a hire scooter for the week and were able to casey stoner it all around Seminyak. Its fair to say we got side tracked while we zipped around the narrow roads of Seminyak trying to work out how to use the blinker, and stop Locals from tooting us! We cruised past potato head. Numerous mini markets and finally the W hotel, which we couldnt resist. What a ripper joint!!! Day beds, spas, golf buggies, and more importantly instagram worthy views that could keep you there for days!
Our day had already been planned though, the jodie O’Shea orphanage at 4pm, to take the kids shopping! Such a humbling experience to meet all of the 89 lovely people from ages 1 right through to 19 living there. Nothing but smiles, given their circumstances i defiantly learnt alot from the bright eyed heart throbbers! Girls and boys, playing soccer, watching TV, swinging on the playground, stacks on in the hallway, climbing the trees, it was mayhem and to give back to them with something so small such as some grocceries and a ball to kick around with was as satisfying as the few hours i got to spend with them :) Back on our scooters & off to Legian for some steak and pork at mozarella bar and grill. Food there better be MASSIV cause Baby Aish & I are starving.
4 hours on.. I Highly recommend mozerella bar & grill bar in Legian, the food there was sizzling and the bali hai beer is my new favourite drop! As Aish & I sat on the beach line and watched the storm light up the sky & horizon, i couldnt have thought of another place id rather be & who id rather be with.
The day ended just as it started, on our scooters, only this time.. we were being driven by one of the locals, the 3 of us on the 1 moped, legian back to seminyak in less than 10 minutes and all we could hear on the way back was ‘wahhhooooo yeeehhaa beep beep’ - welcome to bali. Day 2 complete :)

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo5_1280.jpg

heaps more photos at
http://allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com/

Travis Lunardi ‏@LunardiTravis 4m
Get around my blog. http://www.allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com

Putting my spin on all things Massiv thats going on in my life.
- Travel
- Sport
- Beer & Wine
- Food
- Fashion
- Aisha
Wow weee!! Shut every gate from here to timbuk tu on that masssage i just recieveddd! Hello karma kandara resort you beautiful thing. I am writing this blog at 7pm after the day i have had so please mind me if i am getting to deep an emotional!! It was 9am and our transfer from the bali bible was waiting at our villa to take us to the relaxing day that awaited us! The only problem was.. MONSOON SEASON! Oh oh!! As we made the treck to ulawatu which in my opinion is alot more chilled than your seminyaks and legians! Mmmm let me tell you, the air was fresh!!! The gods were talking, it was bucketing down, but as we got closer to karma kandara the further away the clouds spread and mother nature started to seriously shineeee!! We arrived at the resort and were treated to bali’s best day spa treatment, a 75 minute massage that overlooked karma beach, Atleast 20 stories above sea level. There were thrill seekers paddle boarding, gypsies snorkelling and what i loved most, sophie monk getting her photo taken in the shallows to what i would put in my top 10 beaches visited - karma beach, ulawatu! While all this was happening Aish & I were seriously in our elements! Just treated with an orgasmic massage we were kicking back at the top of a cliff, in an infinity pool watching it all happen! Like i said.. shut the gatesss!! It was 1230pm and unfortantly our day spa treatment had ended, but our day had not… seabass and some saugvion blanc for lunch.. if i hadnt of known better, i would have said they caught the fish that morning!! It was as cold and as fresh as the wine that washed down a taste i didnt want to disappear. Julia the event manager and grant the general manager of karma kandara accompanied us to lunch and it was great to learn from people that make such a great place happen. 230pm and the waves crashing onto the shore were calling our namee… ‘travisss, Aishaaa!!.. join me!’ We couldnt say no! We took the cable train (as ive named it) down the cliff and out to the beach. It was as beautiful on sea level as it was 20 stories above. On our day beds aisha & i were lucky enough over the course of 5 hours to experience about 8 or so cocktails, 6 or so beers, volleyball, sunbaking, aisha says ‘we relaxed’ i say ‘i perved on her in her sexy triangle bikinis’ (let me tell you i make quite the photographer) and what we both loved most hands down was watching the sun set over the beach! Which brings me back to the state of mind im in when i begun this blog… pure BLISSS! If i ever needed a day that was going to calm the senses and make me feel 100% again, it was the day i had today… and looking over at Aish as We travel back to our villa in seminyak with her pretty kiwi eyes struggling to stay awake, i would say she agrees! Karma kandara, ulawatu, bali..you seriously gorgeous thing you, stay massiv and i will see you again soon!

Day 2 - jodie o’shea orphanage

Whooops! Why didnt anyone tell me about the tequila shots that the balinese waiters at motel mexicola pouring down your throat when you least expect it are free? We wake at 9am.. feeling pretty mexican, let me assure you!
‘Purrrr purrrr purrrr’ - Aish is still snorring and im pretty eager to get back in the pool to dust off any remaining cobwebs.
Aish awakes and we are both starving, pretty keen to get our teeth stuck into some breakfast! Unfortanetly for breaky, yesterday we teed up a hire scooter for the week and were able to casey stoner it all around Seminyak. Its fair to say we got side tracked while we zipped around the narrow roads of Seminyak trying to work out how to use the blinker, and stop Locals from tooting us! We cruised past potato head. Numerous mini markets and finally the W hotel, which we couldnt resist. What a ripper joint!!! Day beds, spas, golf buggies, and more importantly instagram worthy views that could keep you there for days!
Our day had already been planned though, the jodie O’Shea orphanage at 4pm, to take the kids shopping! Such a humbling experience to meet all of the 89 lovely people from ages 1 right through to 19 living there. Nothing but smiles, given their circumstances i defiantly learnt alot from the bright eyed heart throbbers! Girls and boys, playing soccer, watching TV, swinging on the playground, stacks on in the hallway, climbing the trees, it was mayhem and to give back to them with something so small such as some grocceries and a ball to kick around with was as satisfying as the few hours i got to spend with them :) Back on our scooters & off to Legian for some steak and pork at mozarella bar and grill. Food there better be MASSIV cause Baby Aish & I are starving.
4 hours on.. I Highly recommend mozerella bar & grill bar in Legian, the food there was sizzling and the bali hai beer is my new favourite drop! As Aish & I sat on the beach line and watched the storm light up the sky & horizon, i couldnt have thought of another place id rather be & who id rather be with.
The day ended just as it started, on our scooters, only this time.. we were being driven by one of the locals, the 3 of us on the 1 moped, legian back to seminyak in less than 10 minutes and all we could hear on the way back was ‘wahhhooooo yeeehhaa beep beep’ - welcome to bali. Day 2 complete :)

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvntvijRi1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngvmsg8g4d1u61n8jo5_1280.jpg

heaps more photos at
http://allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com/

:hilarious:

God bless.

Especially because he called his blog "allthingsmassiv"

:hilarious:

Funny how some you thought weren't probably worth watching turn out are.
And some who seemed to be the one to follow just seem to drop into a bucket of nothing?

Here's a picture of the Lawdawg working (as a magician) at a function earlier this week.

View attachment 48158

For the record I've also seen two people who have asked him whether he is in a relationship with Cat this week and he has confirmed that to them.

The person who took this picture said he was nice to them - although that is to be expected since he was 'on the job'.
say it again sandy, YUCK. that's all i got:)

I should've known better than to drag Ed's name into this thread again. :facepalm: :p

In spite of every 'fault' you've outlined that in your opinion is found in Ed's personality, particularly how he's come across to some BB fans outside of the game via social media, I'd still much rather hang out with him (flaws and all) than some other housemates who shall remain nameless. :angelic: :)

Point being how individuals are percieved it's all subjective. And that's okay 'cos it'd be boring world if everybody liked the same people. There can never be a consensus on who truly is a bad or good person, besides criminals of course. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal subjective tastes and preferences. :cool:

YES. This is all your fault. Imagine my surprise to come in here and find the same, tiresome, posts (truthfully, I only read 3, before I had my fill) about Ed, the Melbourne socialite (my new favorite ridiculous term). He's working, he's in a relationship, he likes fashion, and he pops up at events now and again. OH, THE HORROR!! It's actually comical at this point. He took a picture with his girlfriend, at home? How dare he. Not like the pointless selfies EVERYONE else takes. His takes on extra significance. lol.

I'd much prefer to see pics of someone and their partner, than constant bikini shots, selling some product, with their head to the ground. Anyway, just posted to say it's all your fault. Lol. I'm going back to ignoring Ed posts, unless it has a pic in it.

Ps, I don't know who wrote it, but I agree with it being refreshing we didn't have endless talk from him about things that happened how long ago? Onward and upward.

YES. This is all your fault. Imagine my surprise to come in here and find the same, tiresome, posts (truthfully, I only read 3, before I had my fill) about Ed, the Melbourne socialite (my new favorite ridiculous term). He's working, he's in a relationship, he likes fashion, and he pops up at events now and again. OH, THE HORROR!! It's actually comical at this point. He took a picture with his girlfriend, at home? How dare he. Not like the pointless selfies EVERYONE else takes. His takes on extra significance. lol.

I'd much prefer to see pics of someone and their partner, than constant bikini shots, selling some product, with their head to the ground. Anyway, just posted to say it's all your fault. Lol. I'm going back to ignoring Ed posts, unless it has a pic in it.

Ps, I don't know who wrote it, but I agree with it being refreshing we didn't have endless talk from him about things that happened how long ago? Onward and upward.
Okay, the truth about your Ed, he's a Tully. Doesn't want to work in the real world so has created something to make it so. At this point, I'm guessing Monica is same. It's all about the ME with most of these former HMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back