Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what in the hell has he been doing for over a month that he hasn't been able to catch up with anyone before today? He lives practically next door to Dreamworld ffs. I'm starting to think he's blowing smoke up his own ass. Actually I've thought that for awhile now. He's not the bloody PM.

benfrombrisbane
27 minutes ago
Was SO wonderful catching up with Amanda & Phillip tonight at Freestyle Tout in Fortitude Valley. I've known this amazing couple for over 10yrs. Apart from my Nana, these are the only people I've had a chance to see, since my eviction on October 9! ��

3830da304ec211e3aaf30e0373b3d96d_8.jpg

Yep! Agree 100%! It's like he almost thinks he's too good for the housemates! Doesn't make sense.

Yep! Agree 100%! It's like he almost thinks he's too good for the housemates! Doesn't make sense.

I think Ben is working on a project and also think he doesn't really fit well into the party scene (his PR firm is probably steering him away from the parties and club appearances)

Oy Vey! I started at midnight central time in the US on page 58 here and have finally caught up. (I did get a good sleep in between) This thread has been all over the place. Yes, I have to laugh reading to how you all progress to this point. I have been busy catching up on work I have been putting off so I was five days behind.

So, we had Tully debates about her ex and mags and social media... Oh my that stopped and was revived pages later and continued. Ed's haircut, meh, looks like the fad here in the US that started up a few months ago with Uni students and young professionals. I just don't think Ed can pull it off, but I think my opinion is based on his personality from the house. Just doesn't fit him. Knowing a wee bit about mobile apps and percentages paid to developers/backers I hope he doesn't quit his day job, if he has one. Plus establishments already pay AE, Visa, etc for card use so that may be a tough sell, but I can't see into the future for the Aston Club.

I do not get the impression that Jade and Ed will survive. Maybe my memory is flawed after 70 or so pages, but in the pics I didn't even see Jade hanging/touching on him as much as a week ago. Just seemed like friends and yup he has security like anyone who will be around so they are not alone. Plus their comments are vague. I don't see Jade fitting in with that group of guys nor even Ed appearing like he would be into any relationship as he looks like fun is his purpose at the moment. Also looks like he really is close to um one of his friends. wink, wink. The looks are what I got from it. Time will tell.

Drew and Tully. First, catty comment here, but why the hell is she wearing such clunky looking black shoes when she is dressed up. I first noticed on finale night and it just continues. I just would not choose them with certain outfits, but only my taste. Done with my rant.. I think they look like they are doing well together. However, I believe that Tully may need to loosen up a bit and drop the possessiveness she seems to have over Drew. He is going to be the one in the spotlight over her and if she is cool with it then it makes her look better in the end. I do hope that they can give it a good try and if it is meant to be then that is all good. She hurts herself when she tweets about missing her dog in the midst of Drew's night out, but who knows if she was anywhere around. I have to say she does take stunning photos. Drew, well, my ovaries are still exploding!

Oh Caleb. This is my take on Caleb. It was very apparent that Matt blew off the bromance, he ridiculed himself with Layla, seems to have also lost Maddy, etc., I think he just may have shown an obnoxious side to him that put many HM's off of him and he is just trying to stay relevant and it's not really working to good. He is just making it worse and time for him to go back to the firehouse as his 15mins are up. I think the same for many of them right now. They will do appearances as contracted, but if it wasn't because of that I don't even think we would see Sharon, Jaz, Rohan, and others.

Tim, hey he is still on a high from winning. I don't see him any differently then from when he was in the house. I see more of the others putting themselves out there. I haven't been on twitter either in a few days so I am going by what I have read and pics I've seen here.

So, now that I am all caught up I can get ready and go enjoy a meal out on a rainy cold Saturday night.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful updates. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the all!!!

Drew looks good in those pictures . I'm guessing Tully never went out with him seeing that she was tweeting that she was missing her dog and how she couldn't sleep.

[/QUOTE]

I totally can get what you mean now. I was getting worried he was a sellout.[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=36220]blake[/MENTION] Yea it's such a fine line. There is "cashing in" (making bank off who you are) and then there is "selling out" (making bank on pretending to be something you are not).
Would love to see Drew and the rest cash-in. Even Tully. In fact the irony here is that her appearing to be a sellout is actually authentic. So she is probably the one most likely to get away with being labelled a sellout; she's not one because she is one. Oh the paradox! Lol In other words, we could say that it's expected of her, so it will work in her favour; she can't be faulted for it. It's genius!
I think Drew's appeal however, is that he's the opposite. The irony he he sports will only cover him for so long. These most recent photos of him have given me hope that he can pull this thing off. :)

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 26m

Missing [MENTION=33269]jazz[/MENTION]BellBB today. It's hard spending 24/7 with someone and then not having them at arms length.

Weird tweet - [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35295]TullyLovesDrew[/MENTION] - I think they have had a fight, for sure. I'm sure they'll make up like they always did in the house

Last edited:
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 26m

Missing [MENTION=33269]jazz[/MENTION]BellBB today. It's hard spending 24/7 with someone and then not having them at arms length. ��

Weird tweet - [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35295]TullyLovesDrew[/MENTION] - I think they have had a fight, for sure. I'm sure they'll make up like they always did in the house

This will be a huge test of their relationship, Drew has hot women coming up to him constantly so if he stays with Tully it is serious.

Tully's tweets are a little strange, missing the dog, missing Jasmin. But she instagrammed the photo of Drew and the food photo sometime after they were spotted on King Street cuddling and after the tweet about the dog.

She definitely didn't go to Pacha, one person commented that he was just there with the guys.

And then this morning they seemed to be on social media at the same time and Drew liked Tommy's photo on instagram about that they were going to meet and commented "I've met him, total flog" (by "him" Drew is referring to himself). You would think if something went terribly awry that he wouldn't be still meeting (or already have met) her brother.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens today, that is if anything at all shows up.

haha that little dude from yesterday posted another pic. He's one smitten kitten

dimsim17
9 minutes ago
One of the prettiest girls in the world @tahny89 #bbau #tahanshouldofwon

1ab28f8c4f2411e38e98122b1e0ccc31_8.jpg

viewer.php

More from last night

6fa9b7864f1a11e3be071265523e6823_8.jpg

965153d24eb411e3b1d012f56e888ff2_8.jpg

c45c83fa4eb911e3bc950e8da721d4de_8.jpg

Tully's tweets are a little strange, missing the dog, missing Jasmin. But she instagrammed the photo of Drew and the food photo sometime after they were spotted on King Street cuddling and after the tweet about the dog.

She definitely didn't go to Pacha, one person commented that he was just there with the guys.

And then this morning they seemed to be on social media at the same time and Drew liked Tommy's photo on instagram about that they were going to meet and commented "I've met him, total flog" (by "him" Drew is referring to himself). You would think if something went terribly awry that he wouldn't be still meeting (or already have met) her brother.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens today, that is if anything at all shows up.

My guess: It seems like it was just a guys night out type of thing....

This guy:
j_orourke
32 minutes ago
Legends. [MENTION=32832]Stephen[/MENTION]coniglio [MENTION=30331]tommy[/MENTION]bugg [MENTION=34382]jonny[/MENTION]patton [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 [MENTION=8130]jimmy[/MENTION]_stewart (posted photo on instagram...not sure how to get it here)

says on his instagram profile he's a Melbourne boy living in Sydney...Maybe Drew's catching up with some old friends and Tully wanted to give him space to catch up(shocking....I know)....

Plus they both favorited this tweet from Xavier:

‏@xavbait 2h
Had such a good night last night I forgot to instagram it. Sorry #thefuckwasithinking ....

Maybe it was coindicence...

Who knows..just shooting out some theories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back