Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
he thought she was juvenile and a Bogan while she was in the house

Boog is more popular than he is so he'd want to bask in her limelight just the same as he basks in everyone elses ;)

Plus (to be fair) a lot of opinions they had in the house seem to have flown out the window once they've spent a bit of time on the promotional bandwagon away from other negative influences (the group mentality)

as for Tully's posts - its cold and bucketing down here in Sydney
if she had a quiet night in last night, a sleeping/hungover Drew in the morning and no prospect of going out for breakfast or even lunch due to the crapola weather she'd probably wanting interesting company ...

on the home front husband has cabin fever and is driving ME nuts!!! <for sale ... oh wth - free to good home!> lol

I wonder if they have just been having a chilled day at home. Drew must have been pretty hammered last night.

That screenshot if from some short film she did. Drew is pretty intelligent, I wonder if that is a bit of a 'read between the lines' post...
[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] how can you tell when they like other peoples photos on instagram?

[MENTION=36472]Illabeth[/MENTION] you just watch out for it, especially in ones she has been tagged in. Generally they get a low level of likes so you can check it regularly and if it's liked by the person you know they have been on recently.

Just to be clear, that update was a fake.

he has posted pics out drinking every time until last night.... maybe privately drinking some champagne with Annie?

HAHA!! That was my original comment when I posted that update but I didn't want to piss anyone off. So funny.

[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] how do you watch what they're liking on Twitter? Same as Instagram? I used to use the API to check up on what clients were doing and that would spit out a nice list but since Twitter changed it I can't figure out how to do it again.

These are supposed to be grown men and women. They acted like school kids in the BB house, now they are outside, they aren't behaving any better. Whats with all these photo shots with tongues hanging out and finger signs? They might think its 'cool', but I find it extremely selfish, stupid and childish. What's happened to common courtesy, if they put themselves out there to be photographed by anyone, why do they have to ruin someones 'moment' for them, as well as their memento photo? But of course, I am an old bastard.....

I wonder if Tim and the others that are on the Gold Coast, ventured from the nightclubs to the schoolies Hub last night, to say hello and thanks for voting for us. They would have probably been mobbed, its their target audience, 17 going on 12 :)

These are supposed to be grown men and women. They acted like school kids in the BB house, now they are outside, they aren't behaving any better. Whats with all these photo shots with tongues hanging out and finger signs? They might think its 'cool', but I find it extremely selfish, stupid and childish. What's happened to common courtesy, if they put themselves out there to be photographed by anyone, why do they have to ruin someones 'moment' for them, as well as their memento photo? But of course, I am an old bastard.....

its the whole MileyCyrus influence that's doing the rounds right now ... the young ones who are having their photos taken with the Housemates are probably loving it ... but in years to come when Miley has faded into oblivion and they've forgotten about their flavour of the month BB HM they'll wonder who was that doofus in the photo with his/her tongue hanging out ?!

[MENTION=36472]Illabeth[/MENTION] you just watch out for it, especially in ones she has been tagged in. Generally they get a low level of likes so you can check it regularly and if it's liked by the person you know they have been on recently.

Just to be clear, that update was a fake.

BAHAHA! I'm such a loser. I'm in a world of thesis induced haze, internets sarcasm subtlety is not easily recognised. I like the way you roll [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION].

benfrombrisbane
1 hour ago
Gradually working my way through newspaper & magazine articles, not to mention my mail! Big Brothers PA needs a PA ��

http://instagram.com/p/gzI23tG72_/#

god he comes across as such a tosser at times ... a pile of magazines that he doesn't even show the front covers of (so could be nothing to do with him or BB) ... and his mail

big whoop Ben!

if he can't handle reading magazines and his own small pile of mail he really is as lazy as he came across in the house! Couldn't organise himself out of a paper bag ... at least he's not wearing his pj's out to lunch - thank god for small mercies!!!

I wonder if Tim and the others that are on the Gold Coast, ventured from the nightclubs to the schoolies Hub last night, to say hello and thanks for voting for us. They would have probably been mobbed, its their target audience, 17 going on 12 :)

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 1h

Off to meet and greet Schoolies in surfers paradise! Come down and say hello :) K&L xx http://instagram.com/p/gzJbD0Ox4i/

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 1h

Off to meet and greet Schoolies in surfers paradise! Come down and say hello :) K&L xx http://instagram.com/p/gzJbD0Ox4i/

It would be hilarious if the police didnt recognise them and they got arrested as Toolies (over 18's) :). I must be in a shitty mood today, because their dressing like they are twins, seems to be very sus too. Questionable mentality, them or me? I could see the novelty value of it in the house, but outside, I can't. Two heads, one brain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back