Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really doesnt look like coffee to me. Looks like some sorta drink with ice in it.

Definitely a coffee. You can see by the plastic cup it's in and the froth. No way that would be alcohol. If it was beer there would not be that much froth considering the amount in the cup.

Tully's dress is up for sale on eBay that she wrote on her eviction night. Wonder how many messages she will get LOL! Also, wonder what the ending price will be! I've never heard of the brand before.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231093637369

A hater on Twitter accused her of copying Tim, even though her eBay profile was started in 2011 and she has sold other items in the past, and has received positive feedback from the buyer / seller every time.

A hater on Twitter accused her of copying Tim, even though her eBay profile was started in 2011 and she has sold other items in the past, and has received positive feedback from the buyer / seller every time.

some people will hate on her regardless of how good a deed she ever does... some people just don't know when enough is enough

some people will hate on her regardless of how good a deed she ever does... some people just don't know when enough is enough

Is she doing a good deed?? It looks as if she is just selling a frock. Tim put his favourite jacket on ebay to raise money for the Blue Mountains bushfire victims who'd lost their homes etc. That's doing a good deed. I read in the other thread that he raised over 70 grand for them by auctioning it.

How is it a good deed? She hasn't mentioned anything about the proceeds going to charity or anything. She could just as easily be trying to make some money while she's still somewhat relevant.

Not having a go at her. It's a good idea, but there's nothing she should be congratulation on either.

Is she doing a good deed?? It looks as if she is just selling a frock. Tim put his favourite jacket on ebay to raise money for the Blue Mountains bushfire victims who'd lost their homes etc. That's doing a good deed. I read in the other thread that he raised over 70 grand for them by auctioning it.

not saying she is doing one now but it wouldn't matter when she did one she would still be maligned

looks like she is just selling it to get money for herself, it would be nice if she was doing it for the fires or the Phillippines but maybe she needs the money herself, I heard they make $500 a week but I don't know how long that lasts (she did just get a new place to live and moved those are expensive things to do usually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back