Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a fan of the ScreechingSisters either - and the dressing the same is a quirk that they'll need to use to keep being recognised ... its the only thing they are that memorable for

have to admit though once they left the house Mikkayla's negative influence took over so they had a calming affect on her at least ...

Alexia &#8207 [MENTION=20742]alex[/MENTION]ia73 2h

[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 sydney really. You turned her straight mow shes trying to change your look. Piss off Tully #BBAU #bondi #wankers
Details

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13
[MENTION=20742]alex[/MENTION]ia73 embrace your inner wanker

I was never a fan of the ScreechingSisters either - and the dressing the same is a quirk that they'll need to use to keep being recognised ... its the only thing they are that memorable for

have to admit though once they left the house Mikkayla's negative influence took over so they had a calming affect on her at least ...
I thought that and have said that too

edjlower
18 minutes ago
Couch bound Sunday. Nothing a movie day won't fix [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 #lazysunday #relaxing

9f8f6bae4f3c11e3818812cca6e3d38e_7.jpg

Wonder if his other housemates are there as well?

Couple of pics of Drew out last night

a0wI1JS.jpg

ax4H5di.jpg

My guess: It seems like it was just a guys night out type of thing....

This guy:
j_orourke
32 minutes ago
Legends. [MENTION=32832]Stephen[/MENTION]coniglio [MENTION=30331]tommy[/MENTION]bugg [MENTION=34382]jonny[/MENTION]patton [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 [MENTION=8130]jimmy[/MENTION]_stewart (posted photo on instagram...not sure how to get it here)

says on his instagram profile he's a Melbourne boy living in Sydney...Maybe Drew's catching up with some old friends and Tully wanted to give him space to catch up(shocking....I know)....

Plus they both favorited this tweet from Xavier:

‏@xavbait 2h
Had such a good night last night I forgot to instagram it. Sorry #thefuckwasithinking ....

Maybe it was coindicence...

Who knows..just shooting out some theories...

I wonder if they have just been having a chilled day at home. Drew must have been pretty hammered last night.

That screenshot if from some short film she did. Drew is pretty intelligent, I wonder if that is a bit of a 'read between the lines' post...
[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] how can you tell when they like other peoples photos on instagram?

Anyone else notice that Drew is not drinking? He's drinking coffee. I don't actually think anything wrong happened last night. It looks cool b/n Drew & Tully.

p.s - Tahan mentioned me on Twitter!!!!

Finally a real update from Drew - everyone looking happy.

6e0a74144f3e11e3a86d12152b9775d5_8.jpg

"Don't be too psyched [MENTION=30331]tommy[/MENTION]smyth_ #putthehardwordonme"

It would be hilarious if the police didnt recognise them and they got arrested as Toolies (over 18's) :). I must be in a shitty mood today, because their dressing like they are twins, seems to be very sus too. Questionable mentality, them or me? I could see the novelty value of it in the house, but outside, I can't. Two heads, one brain?

Looking at them they don't even look like sisters. I do wonder if they are from a blended family and one is the wife's daughter and the other the husband's daughter?

Finally a real update from Drew - everyone looking happy.

Yep. Nothing went down last night. Drew just went out. I think Tully was wrecked. As I wrote in post #2566 Drew is not even drinking. Maybe he was invited out but decided just to not drink.

Someone made a sex joke in the comments and it was deleted lol. Even funnier is someone called the person a fuckwit and then had a ^ to point upwards to that person and now they are just calling some random a fuckwit for no reason.

Another one from Tommy:
d79f13a04f4111e381ef125a95a1c163_7.jpg
"this bloke approached me and asked for a photo #dontknowwhy #whoishe [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13"

Anyone else notice that Drew is not drinking? He's drinking coffee. I don't actually think anything wrong happened last night. It looks cool b/n Drew & Tully.

p.s - Tahan mentioned me on Twitter!!!!

Really doesnt look like coffee to me. Looks like some sorta drink with ice in it.

Sorry to go off topic.

I want to change my avi to one of Tahlia with Luna that Tully has on her Instagram. Yeah, yeah... we all have our favourites

Can anyone telly me how to save a picture off instagram without the comments section. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance :D

My sister and I look absolutely nothing alike either, doesn't mean we don't have the same parents Iol

Sorry to go off topic.

I want to change my avi to one of Tahlia with Luna that Tully has on her Instagram. Yeah, yeah... we all have our favourites

Can anyone telly me how to save a picture off instagram without the comments section. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance :D

Take a screenshot and then in your gallery, press edit and crop it.

Really doesnt look like coffee to me. Looks like some sorta drink with ice in it.

looks like foam or marshmallow or something white and frothy looking on the top of the drink
earlier pictures had a black cup
Drew doesn't look drunk..... Tahan and Tim in GC last night different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back