Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
really nice photo of Boog!

I liked Boog in the house and I'm really loving her out of the house even more - so nice to see she's got a good group of friends with her

what the HMs said of her seems to be true - she's very genuine without any pretense whatsoever

She has been amazing in and out of the house. Would have liked to have seen her as an original hm. She reminds me of the past hm's we have had for some reason. Your description of her was spot on.

My guess: It seems like it was just a guys night out type of thing....

This guy:
j_orourke
32 minutes ago
Legends. [MENTION=32832]Stephen[/MENTION]coniglio [MENTION=30331]tommy[/MENTION]bugg [MENTION=34382]jonny[/MENTION]patton [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 [MENTION=8130]jimmy[/MENTION]_stewart (posted photo on instagram...not sure how to get it here)

says on his instagram profile he's a Melbourne boy living in Sydney...Maybe Drew's catching up with some old friends and Tully wanted to give him space to catch up(shocking....I know)....

Plus they both favorited this tweet from Xavier:

‏@xavbait 2h
Had such a good night last night I forgot to instagram it. Sorry #thefuckwasithinking ....

Maybe it was coindicence...

Who knows..just shooting out some theories...

those guys are the footy team that was at the party the night before

the last tweet to Jazz doesn't make a lot of sense because she hasn't been hanging around Jazz much at all lately, but if you substitute Drew for Jazz it makes a lot of sense (assuming he isn't with her right now).

the last tweet to Jazz doesn't make a lot of sense because she hasn't been hanging around Jazz much at all lately, but if you substitute Drew for Jazz it makes a lot of sense (assuming he isn't with her right now).
Purely based only on my snooping through Jazz' HM's profile last night, I think her and Jazz are extremely close.

I'm not going to read too much into Tully not going out last night. She could've been hungover, maybe wanted to stay in with her new HM or maybe Drew was catching up with buddies and Tully did the cool girlfriend thing and bowed out so he could have some guy time with them. Same with the Tweet about Tim. If Drew was passed out after a big night but Tully couldn't sleep I can see why she'd say that. Based on her brother seeming to have talked to them today - I'm assuming on Skype or iChat unless I misunderstood what he said - I'm thinking they're just fine.

i don't know - this is the tully i'm used to when things aren't going her way

i can't say i'm surprised by any of this

she's high maintenance to say the least

Purely based only on my snooping through Jazz' HM's profile last night, I think her and Jazz are extremely close.

I'm not going to read too much into Tully not going out last night. She could've been hungover, maybe wanted to stay in with her new HM or maybe Drew was catching up with buddies and Tully did the cool girlfriend thing and bowed out so he could have some guy time with them. Same with the Tweet about Tim. If Drew was passed out after a big night but Tully couldn't sleep I can see why she'd say that. Based on her brother seeming to have talked to them today - I'm assuming on Skype or iChat unless I misunderstood what he said - I'm thinking they're just fine.
They are very close...could be doing the cool GF..... she never was that close with Tim IMO....Drew could be crashed he has been partying hard since he got there... Tully does seem like the type of person that likes to always be around her BF or GF or Friend (doesn't spend much time by herself). and not wanting to be alone even for a short time may be what all of those tweets are about

i don't know - this is the tully i'm used to when things aren't going her way

i can't say i'm surprised by any of this

she's high maintenance to say the least
Yeah you could be right. I've just been really trying to consider all angles before jumping to any conclusions about Jade/Ed or Drew/Tully because things can be taken so many ways based on a few words or a split second of a camera shot. Then again I've been wondering if the reason for Ed's silence yesterday was because he was having a loved up time with Annie so I'm not entirely cured yet lol

Yeah you could be right. I've just been really trying to consider all angles before jumping to any conclusions about Jade/Ed or Drew/Tully bThen again I've beeecause things can be taken so many ways based on a few words or a split second of a camera shot. n wondering if the reason for Ed's silence yesterday was because he was having a loved up time with Annie so I'm not entirely cured yet lol

as Tahan would say Ding Ding Ding

They are very close...could be doing the cool GF..... she never was that close with Tim IMO....Drew could be crashed he has been partying hard since he got there... Tully does seem like the type of person that likes to always be around her BF or GF or Friend (doesn't spend much time by herself). and not wanting to be alone even for a short time may be what all of those tweets are about
She does really seem like the type who needs to have someone around her always. I remember when she first got out of the house I was reading through her old tweets and one of her friends made a joke about her being a clinger again as Tully wanted to hang out with this girl and her gf and Tully was like "yep that's me!". We know how Drew was in the house whenever they got into an argument or she was upset and even based on that FB post (which may be bullshit but let's assume it wasn't) he followed her again when they were arguing about something that night at a BB party. I just can't see him going out and looking like he's having a blast and then chatting to her brother today if they were really having a scrap.

Of course I obviously don't know these two at all so I wouldn't be surprised to see a FUCK YOU DREW tweet from Tully within the hour haha

She does really seem like the type who needs to have someone around her always. I remember when she first got out of the house I was reading through her old tweets and one of her friends made a joke about her being a clinger again as Tully wanted to hang out with this girl and her gf and Tully was like "yep that's me!". We know how Drew was in the house whenever they got into an argument or she was upset and even based on that FB post (which may be bullshit but let's assume it wasn't) he followed her again when they were arguing about something that night at a BB party. I just can't see him going out and looking like he's having a blast and then chatting to her brother today if they were really having a scrap.

Of course I obviously don't know these two at all so I wouldn't be surprised to see a FUCK YOU DREW tweet from Tully within the hour haha
or an instagram of Drew laying in the bed

Either Bernard Tomic's a BB groupie or he's not playing much tennis at the moment.

tahny89
16 minutes ago
Out with these crazy kids!! Timdormer & @bernardtomic xx

55b04a564f2f11e399bb122faec0aa0b_7.jpg

b35d6bde4f2f11e389240ae15d30cf4f_7.jpg

So Ed's hungover again. WHY NO PICS FROM LAST NIGHT EDWARDO?!

edjlower
25 minutes ago
Brunch at Collingwoods Children Farm nicklower33 millylower #sundaybrunchday #hangovercure

http://instagram.com/p/gzGO2VGvK-/

It is a bit suss isn't it? Ed never missed an opportunity to tweet/instagram a few days ago when Jade was there but now he's gone suspiciously quiet since she's gone even though we know he's been going out and drinking enough to warrant a hangover. I guess since no fans have posted pics of him from last night he might have just been drinking with the siblings.

Hmmm...

It is a bit suss isn't it? Ed never missed an opportunity to tweet/instagram a few days ago when Jade was there but now he's gone suspiciously quiet since she's gone even though we know he's been going out and drinking enough to warrant a hangover. I guess since no fans have posted pics of him from last night he might have just been drinking with the siblings.

Hmmm...
he has posted pics out drinking every time until last night.... maybe privately drinking some champagne with Annie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back