Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I think of a HMs life after BB I think of when I first moved to Australia and my friends dragged me to a bar because they wanted to meet Vesna. I hadn't watched a second of BBAU so I had no clue who she was but based on the fact that there were maybe 15 people there to see her and 8 or so of them were my friends, I would've sworn she'd been on the show years before for a week or two. Turns out she'd been on that year and not only that, she was really popular!! Every time I see someone mention her on the forum now I think about sitting with her on the couch of this dodgy bar in Brunswick feeling so sorry and uncomfortable for this girl as she drank with us for awhile because really there wasn't much of anyone else other than staff for her to talk to. It was awful.

I just think Drew is so much smarter than that and would understand that he might be hot this second but chances are it's all going to disappear quickly because except for a very select few, it always does so not to buy into any of it at all and just keep himself grounded. Even thinking of Estelle's horse on ebay now that she's auctioning off for the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal, she can't even crack $150 for it and she had a massive amount of really devoted fans last year. How bad is that considering how much Tim's jacket went for for the same charity?! Caleb I can see still trying to milk whatever he can for as long as he can regardless of his pride but I just can't see it with Drew. Or if he does, it'd be like you said and he'd take the money and run. Anything else and I'd be really surprised and also disappointed.

Wow, that's really sad to read. But you know, it's such a fickle game, and surely they know what they are getting themselves into, especially if they are previous BB fans.

I do think you are right about Drew. He's switched on and would know he has to face his friends and family when the hype dies down. All his hashtags etc would probably be messages to them (not fans) to let them know: "don't worry, I'm not turning into a flog".. dare I say, some of those pics really aren't at the level of cool that the guy projected in the house. [Edit] - not referring to the last few pics above where he's out, dressed all in black. That's the Drew I remember from the BB house!!!!
I just want to see him reach payday, I want that for all my favourites. Life's hard enough, if they can reach that cash before the lights go down, they've nailed it.

Last edited:
I do think you are right about Drew. He's switched on and would know he has to face his friends and family when the hype dies down. All his hashtags etc would probably be messages to them (not fans) to let them know: "don't worry, I'm not turning into a flog".. dare I say, some of those pics really aren't at the level of cool that the guy projected in the house. [Edit] - not referring to the last few pics above where he's out, dressed all in black. That's the Drew I remember from the BB house!!!!
I just want to see him reach payday, I want that for all my favourites. Life's hard enough, if they can reach that cash before the lights go down, they've nailed it.[/QUOTE]

I totally can get what you mean now. I was getting worried he was a sellout.

Boog in a bathroom somewhere just now.

0061fb324ece11e3bc0512cf84830b09_8.jpg

I think anyone worried about Drew just needs to watch the clip posted earlier. The line attached to the Bondi clip, "I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" is the first line of 'The Life Organic'. The chorus is "that sounds like irony". Anyway, here's the link. Thus far, Drew's very aware of what he's doing and how it will be perceived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4n6OVoyYQ

I think anyone worried about Drew just needs to watch the clip posted earlier. The line attached to the Bondi clip, "I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" is the first line of 'The Life Organic'. The chorus is "that sounds like irony". Anyway, here's the link. Thus far, Drew's very aware of what he's doing and how it will be perceived.
I think anyone worried about Drew just needs to watch the clip posted earlier. The line attached to the Bondi clip, "I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" is the first line of 'The life Organic'. The chorus is 'that sounds like irony'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4n6OVoyYQ[/QUOTE]

Drew has mentioned a few of those things in his tweets the past week he has been in Sydney..he must love that song...the lyrics are there as well
bondi beach, yoga, goji berries, soy lattes, hipster and general pants

Anthony Drew ‏@DrewBB13 7 Nov
Bondi bound with [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer for a goji berry and maybe some yoga

Drew's jungle print singlet (similar to Tims ) was bought at general pants

drewbb13
10 hours ago
I have healthy lifestyle by the sea, I eat organic and gluten free" #bondi #wannabehipster #timeforasoylatte

rofl.gif

Last edited:
Boog in a bathroom somewhere just now.

0061fb324ece11e3bc0512cf84830b09_8.jpg

see the wrinkly forehead look Boogs does sometimes....thats the pose that I hate the most, than the tongue or hand gestures. the girls seem to love the boyband or guys doing it..I think Bieber started it a while back...although James Dean did it decades ago.

drewbb13
18 minutes ago · Ivy
We'll get to level 6 one day! [MENTION=34382]jonny[/MENTION]patton @j_orourke [MENTION=30331]tommy[/MENTION]bugg [MENTION=8130]jimmy[/MENTION]_stewart

043249664ed211e38abd128ca46ddc58_8.jpg

a couple of those guys were at the katie price party last night..the Greater Western Sydney footy players or something?
Tully and Mikkayla had their photo's taken with them

Last edited:
Yeah [MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION] the tag on that pic was Sin City. Tim had mentioned earlier they were going there tonight and that's when people wondered if he knew it was schoolies. :)

I live on the Gold Coast and if Sin City is a nightclub, the Schoolies this week are only 17, so arent old enough to go into the clubs. The organisers of Schoolies build a Hub on Surfers Paradise beach, a fenced off compound, to keep the Toolies out. They provide music for dancing and movies on the beach, its very popular, but the weather will be very iffy this weekend. The teens need wrist bands and ID to get into The Hub, its to keep the Toolies out (Toolies are older than school leavers and prey on teens). The Hub isnt required after the 1st week, because the interstate Schoolies are mostly 18, so they can frequent the nightclubs, because they are old enough to drink.

Tully's brother Tommy just posted this:
"Waking up early to see some bozo [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth and her new bloke [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 what a drag"

Hopefully we get pictures of this!

I don't think Tahan was much of drinker in the house? I think its probably just a bad picture and trying to look sexy beside Tim?

you would think that Ben would have had chance to catch up with close friends since he has been out of the house..maybe he really has been that busy?

Drew wearing a tool belt and steel capped boots on The Block View attachment 35247
Caleb would be spewing LOL
i would go with that. i remember her not drinking a good amount. remember that more than her actually drinking tbh.

Tim will be the downfall of Drully. Anytime Drew was happy ( Being with tully, being housemate of the week or having a new friend in Boog) Tim hated it. Tim is the worst type of friend to have. Tully could see through Tim and his ways. So maybe she might talk sense into Drew.

Tully just posted this:

"INSOMNIA! I wish I was in the #BBAU house so I could wake [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer up to play with me"

I'm starting to think that maybe Drew isn't at her house tonight! Things might not be looking good for them!

Tully just posted this:

"INSOMNIA! I wish I was in the #BBAU house so I could wake [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer up to play with me"

I'm starting to think that maybe Drew isn't at her house tonight! Things might not be looking good for them!
Her brother instagrammed this a couple of hours ago and Tully liked it
Tully's brother Tommy just posted this:
"Waking up early to see some bozo [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth and her new bloke [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 what a drag"

Hopefully we get pictures of this!

Tully just posted this:

I think that they may have had an argument today, that is why Tully misses her dog, why she can't sleep and why Drew is in all of the club photos solo.

Seriously what in the hell has he been doing for over a month that he hasn't been able to catch up with anyone before today? He lives practically next door to Dreamworld ffs. I'm starting to think he's blowing smoke up his own ass. Actually I've thought that for awhile now. He's not the bloody PM.

benfrombrisbane
27 minutes ago
Was SO wonderful catching up with Amanda & Phillip tonight at Freestyle Tout in Fortitude Valley. I've known this amazing couple for over 10yrs. Apart from my Nana, these are the only people I've had a chance to see, since my eviction on October 9! ��
His tweets are always so formal. I find them very weird. Almost as if some PR person is tweeting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back