Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade is beautiful, kind, loyal, caring & family-oriented girl, hard working, wife materials. She is one in a million. It's not that easy to look for such women in the modern society. Her insecurity problem would be decreased if the man know how to love her & take good care of her.
Many beautiful women would love the husband to sever them like a princess. Ed is so lucky to have Jade. I don't think he can look for a better woman than her. She is more popular than him now. Xavier, Tim, Drew had little crushes on Jade but she chose Ed & be loyal with him only.

I think that´s the key. Not so many girls with her same age have the same sentimental aspirations ( probably because of her personality). She is looking for a stable relationship and if Ed can give her that, perfect, if it´s not him, will be another guy. Seems like she wants to take the risk and try to figure out about their relationship ( which is respectable ) Like I said, good for them, even if it´s not gonna work, they are spending time together and they seem to enjoy the company.

So what if Tahlia cheated on Tully ten times in their eighteen months of dating? How would that change your narrative?

Thanks for being the first to admit most of the people making a big deal out of it were doing so because of their own relationship baggage.

That Tully said she guess she emotionally cheated with a guy on her lesbian girlfriend was not exactly the foundation shattering news many used to launch into over the top hatred.

Taken that as the extent of wrong doing while knowing nothing else about their relationship, yeah it is dumb to demonize Tully and make Tahlia a martyr.

Almost sounds like "My girlfriend left me for a guy and now I hate all fake lesbians."

Tahlia is irrelevant to Big Brother 2013 and is certainly irrelevant to the aftermath of Big Brother 2013. Why people keep bringing her up is unknown unless they are just trying to be irritating and/or will reach for anything to hate Tully and Drew with.

No not irrelevant, you are still here talking about it.
It was appealing to the magazines and other news media because, yes, a lot of people could identify with it. Not everyone who defends Tahlia can identify however, which is what you assume of me and every other poster here and what you keep banging on about.
Ive never experienced what Tahlia has. I've been living 20 years happily with my husband, if you must know. So I'm looking at it objectively, and yes definitely my position would change if Tahlia had cheated.
I've defended Tahlia because I see the victim being demonised, when from what we know she didn't do anything to deserve it. We go by what we know and the rest is speculation.
What we know is Tully emotionally cheated and also kissed who she was emotionally cheating with. Clearly, by Tahlias tweets, and Tullys admission we now know Tully crossed the line in her relationship. Accept it. In Tullys words, "It is what it is."
She's a big girl and looks quite happy, good luck to her, I'm not spewing hate or defending vile comments made to her. But I will say that all the hate she received caused her to trend worldwide on twitter, of which she is proud. So kudos to her, she's doing well. People like you who feel the need to make excuses for her or deny her actions in order to protect her, really are fly by supporters. You don't give her the credit she deserves, she's all over this shindig - she's savvy and totally in control of the situation. I'm no fan but I can give credit where credit is due. Move on.

Jade is beautiful, kind, loyal, caring & family-oriented girl, hard working, wife materials. She is one in a million. It's not that easy to look for such women in the modern society. Her insecurity problem would be decreased if the man know how to love her & take good care of her.
Many beautiful women would love the husband to treat them like a princess.
Ed is so lucky to have Jade. I don't think he can look for a better woman than her.
She is more popular than him now & I think she deserves a better man than him.

I seem to remember early on the HG's were asked the question at dinner if they felt like they were born in the wrong era and which era they'd prefer to live in??

I remember she said the 50's... (Not surprising based on how she came across durign the show)
Didn't Ben say something really early as well (like the 30's or something)...

Anyway, I agree think she does have a different mindset than a lot of girls (or maybe not)...Maybe Ed's the right guy in that case....

I don't find that mindset that appealing but to each their own...

I thought Ed would be smarter then dating Jade. He seems like a serious guy who is more into settling down and getting married then banging as much chicks as possible. Even though Jade is a nice girl she obviously has a few screws loose in her head. She was pretty much in love with Ed in week 1 without even knowing him properly. I remember when she had a meltdown when he kissed Jas for a dare. IN WEEK 1. I also think she said her last boyfriend left her or something.

We don't even know if they are dating, personally I think he's just making good on his promise to show Jade around Melbourne and that's all.

I thought Ed would be smarter then dating Jade. He seems like a serious guy who is more into settling down and getting married then banging as much chicks as possible. Even though Jade is a nice girl she obviously has a few screws loose in her head. She was pretty much in love with Ed in week 1 without even knowing him properly. I remember when she had a meltdown when he kissed Jas for a dare. IN WEEK 1. I also think she said her last boyfriend left her or something.

She also said she kind of wanted to settle down as well

We don't even know if they are dating, personally I think he's just making good on his promise to show Jade around Melbourne and that's all.
I think they are tring to see if they should date, if they were I think jade would have posted at least one photo of them kissing. Time will tell. She does post lots of pics with him in them. One pic that annoyed me a bit was one of him that had the tags #workinghard #channelnine. I read the tags first and went to look at the pic bc I was excited for jade to be focusing on her work prospects. Turns out she was focusing on and promoting him. This no doubt would make Ed happy but I want to see Jade promoting her own work prospects and not her bf/marriage ones.

I seem to remember early on the HG's were asked the question at dinner if they felt like they were born in the wrong era and which era they'd prefer to live in??

I remember she said the 50's... (Not surprising based on how she came across durign the show)
Didn't Ben say something really early as well (like the 30's or something)...

Anyway, I agree think she does have a different mindset than a lot of girls (or maybe not)...Maybe Ed's the right guy in that case....

I don't find that mindset that appealing but to each their own...

Individualism, selfishness, too much independence are some elements that contribute to increases in divorce rate in western societies. Jade possesses some traditional family values which are necessary to maintain a happy family in a long term. Just my point of view.

No not irrelevant, you are still here talking about it.
It was appealing to the magazines and other news media because, yes, a lot of people could identify with it. Not everyone who defends Tahlia can identify however, which is what you assume of me and every other poster here and what you keep banging on about.
Ive never experienced what Tahlia has. I've been living 20 years happily with my husband, if you must know. So I'm looking at it objectively, and yes definitely my position would change if Tahlia had cheated.
I've defended Tahlia because I see the victim being demonised, when from what we know she didn't do anything to deserve it. We go by what we know and the rest is speculation.
What we know is Tully emotionally cheated and also kissed who she was emotionally cheating with. Clearly, by Tahlias tweets, and Tullys admission we now know Tully crossed the line in her relationship. Accept it. In Tullys words, "It is what it is."
She's a big girl and looks quite happy, good luck to her, I'm not spewing hate or defending vile comments made to her. But I will say that all the hate she received caused her to trend worldwide on twitter, of which she is proud. So kudos to her, she's doing well. People like you who feel the need to make excuses for her or deny her actions in order to protect her, really are fly by supporters. You don't give her the credit she deserves, she's all over this shindig - she's savvy and totally in control of the situation. I'm no fan but I can give credit where credit is due. Move on.

I was a very big fan of Drully but think you are spot on Travelsweet. I met Tully the other night and she seemed very very strong and completely in control of the situation. I must admit although she is a very stunning girl i was a bit underwhelmed. I think she will only be marketable to tweens.
I have not met Drew and if he continues to let Tully direct his career and scribe his tweets i think he will be heading the same way.
I hope not. I hope they take a step back from all this courting of the media to concentrate on their relationship, because ultimately that is their selling point and without that i dont think they have much
I feel really disappointed in writing this as I loved them, especially Drew in the house

Many beautiful women would love the husband to treat them like a princess.
Ed is so lucky to have Jade. I don't think he can look for a better woman than her.
She is more popular than him now & I think she deserves a better man than him.

Hard working?? At what? Lying around on a beach? Or do you mean pulling beers at thepub where she works? She certainly hasn't done anything to warrant any kind of career?! She's an airhead waiting for a man (Ed) to give her the dream of being a housewife!!

Individualism, selfishness, too much independence are some elements that contribute to increases in divorce rate in western societies. Jade possesses some traditional family values which are necessary to maintain a happy family in a long term. Just my point of view.

Traditional family values don't necessarily mean a happier family long term...Just want to correct you on that.

I agree on the other part that she does possess those qualities..... and selfishness, individualism do increase divorce rates.

[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth 3m

It's time to come clean. [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 & I are ALL dating, in some super-ego, wanker love-fest of great hair, leather & freebies. ✌️

Hard working?? At what? Lying around on a beach? Or do you mean pulling beers at thepub where she works? She certainly hasn't done anything to warrant any kind of career?! She's an airhead waiting for a man (Ed) to give her the dream of being a housewife!!

Lol, we certainly didn't see her do much in the house apart from laying or sitting around watching everyone else do stuff!

I was a very big fan of Drully but think you are spot on Travelsweet. I met Tully the other night and she seemed very very strong and completely in control of the situation. I must admit although she is a very stunning girl i was a bit underwhelmed. I think she will only be marketable to tweens.
I have not met Drew and if he continues to let Tully direct his career and scribe his tweets i think he will be heading the same way.
I hope not. I hope they take a step back from all this courting of the media to concentrate on their relationship, because ultimately that is their selling point and without that i dont think they have much
I feel really disappointed in writing this as I loved them, especially Drew in the house
Drew is more marketable with Tim. I can see him getting some work with Tim. I think tully will only get work at pub appearances etc.

Drew is more marketable with Tim. I can see him getting some work with Tim. I think tully will only get work at pub appearances etc.

Agreed. I think it would be in Drew's best interests to take a step back from her in the public eye. Whatever they want to do privately is up to them, but if Drew wants anything proper to come of this (other than a showmance) I think he'd be best to distance himself from that a bit in the eye of the public so he can be marketed as Drew rather than DrewandTully. This relationship is good for Tully in terms of coverage, but I feel Drew could be more marketable either on his own, or even with Tim.

I've gotta say, there's something cringeworthy about all of Tully's recent updates about her, Drew and Tim hanging out. I just couldn't imagine that being a comfortable dynamic for any of them. Either Tim or Tully is always going to be the third wheel.

As we know, Nick and Milly's blog about Ed's time int he house has been MAJORLY edited. They have deleted all but ONE post from September.. Interesting.. Here is one bit Milly forgot to delete:

http://mylittlebrotherinbigbrother.blogspot.com.au/2013_08_01_archive.html

Good to see you are being a bit stronger with Jade now and not beating around the bush...
Jade doesn't seem to be getting the hint though!!

And another one, laughing at Jade sobbing:

http://mylittlebrotherinbigbrother.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/jaded.html
What the hell is going on? Jade one night, Jas the next? Poor Jade was in tears when you were dared to kiss Jas... I loved that you were snoring in the bed next to her oblivious to her sobbing haha poor girl. Interesting way of trying to tell Jade you're not interested as well! You could probably work on your rambling....

DAMAGE CONTROL BY THE LOWERS, YET AGAIN!

I've gotta say, there's something cringeworthy about all of Tully's recent updates about her, Drew and Tim hanging out. I just couldn't imagine that being a comfortable dynamic for any of them. Either Tim or Tully is always going to be the third wheel.

Sorry, don't agree at all. T and T seem to get along fine outside the house, and it's really not that hard to spend a little time with a couple. Not to mention the fact that they've been hanging out with other people as well.

Sorry, don't agree at all. T and T seem to get along fine outside the house, and it's really not that hard to spend a little time with a couple. Not to mention the fact that they've been hanging out with other people as well.

I didn't mean it as getting along, but more the fact that Tim's made a fair few comments saying that it's just as hard being around them together on the outside as it was in the house. I do agree though that it would be easier given they were with other people as well.

Sounds like Drew, Tully and Mikkayla will all be at the Miss Katie Price party tonight so hopefully we get some pictures tonight.

Tully is getting another tattoo but she didn't stop drinking until early morning so I'm not sure on how rational this decision was. This will be interesting to see.

I'm sorry but what evidence is there that she is directing his career (as far as he has said in interviews was that he was going back to finish off his degree in chemical engineering next term).....and his tweets seem his own (jabs at haters with his dry wit and other commentary)....

This is just a ludicrous statement without any facts to back it up...Please enlighten me if there is evidence otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back