Skip to main content

Online Dating

Then how will you rationalise frivolous spending?

Japan has a fertility rate of only 1.4 children per 2 people as the younger generation are saying to heck with it. Their population isn't just shrinking, it's disappearing.

Last edited:
Your 180 isn't uncommon, @reepbot. There have been many times where I've created profiles only to delete them sometimes only moments after making them, and I know friends who do the same (although they usually wait a day or two, ha).

Your 180 isn't uncommon, @reepbot. There have been many times where I've created profiles only to delete them sometimes only moments after making them, and I know friends who do the same (although they usually wait a day or two, ha).

But did you and they give up dating because you realised you like being alone better? Because I have.

But did you and they give up dating because you realised you like being alone better? Because I have.

Speaking for myself, yes, that's generally the reason why. I've never really "dated" before anyway (although I have had two boyfriends—one much more serious than the other), and I only think about it when other people remind me that it exists. I much prefer being alone.

Speaking for myself, yes, that's generally the reason why. I've never really "dated" before anyway (although I have had two boyfriends—one much more serious than the other), and I only think about it when other people remind me that it exists. I much prefer being alone.

Being alone is awesome! Who needs to date? All I need is the sweet, sweet vocals of Tina Arena!

Being alone is awesome! Who needs to date? All I need is the sweet, sweet vocals of Tina Arena!

I may not agree with needing only needing the sweet, sweet vocals of Tina Arena, but I definitely agree about the awesomeness of being alone. My brain can't compute why anyone would really want a date, and the only times I've wanted to go on dates was when I felt like I had to because of what "society" made me feel.

I may not agree with needing only needing the sweet, sweet vocals of Tina Arena, but I definitely agree about the awesomeness of being alone. My brain can't compute why anyone would really want a date, and the only times I've wanted to go on dates was when I felt like I had to because of what "society" made me feel.

Society sucks. My brain can't compute the concept of dating either. It all seems so rigid and boring. I would rather ride dragons and fly on a magic letterbox.[DOUBLEPOST=1426046641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Told the truth about Tina and Press Gang, or lied about walks down the beach and picnics.

Not judging here, my hobbies are nerdy.

In my profile I said I liked Tina and Press Gang. I didn't lie about anything on there.

Society sucks. My brain can't compute the concept of dating either. It all seems so rigid and boring. I would rather ride dragons and fly on a magic letterbox.

For sure! I just don't care about getting to know people in the dating sense. I barely care about getting to know people in general, lol.

Back