Skip to main content

Online Dating

But don't you have to care if you want to be a writer?

Apparently. :tongue:

I do like people in a general sense, I guess, and I do have close friendships with people, but I find it quite draining. I much prefer getting to know people as a whole.

Apparently. :tongue:

I do like people in a general sense, I guess, and I do have close friendships with people, but I find it quite draining. I much prefer getting to know people as a whole.

It's probably because of your introveted nature that you find friendships draining.

20 or not - same result will still happen I feel. I just don't think I will find one who I will love ever to be honest.

Why does it have to be love? Don't you people usually use online date sites for dating? Doesn't the love part come later?

Why does it have to be love? Don't you people usually use online date sites for dating? Doesn't the love part come later?

You are right but point still remains that I am not able to get either love or dating from these sites. I've had interest from 40+ people so far but not interested in any of those who showed interest in me to be honest :/

You are right but point still remains that I am not able to get either love or dating from these sites. I've had interest from 40+ people so far but not interested in any of those who showed interest in me to be honest :/
Do you 'as if' the rejects like Cher from Clueless?

Which sites are you using?

Back