Skip to main content

Online Dating

Decided to not to do the online dating thing anymore, or any dating at all. I think I was put on this earth to be alone, and that is what I shall be: alone. Which I'm happy about. I love being alone.

Decided to not to do the online dating thing anymore, or any dating at all. I think I was put on this earth to be alone, and that is what I shall be: alone. Which I'm happy about. I love being alone.

Don't be silly. Keep up a profile up. Even just leave it up if you're not that interested or unsure.

Once you're familiar with it, it's fine. You can just leave it up, not check it for a month or more if you can't be bothered. It can be annoying at first. It can also been time consuming at first. Sending and replying to messages. The more interaction you get is generally up to you.

Do you like meeting new people? Like talking to new people? Look at it like this.

As in normal life, you meet and talk to new people, where it doesn't necessarily lead to anything more than a conversation. With online dating you're just focusing down to the basic demographics you'd like to date in.

I think a key is, don't be looking for what you want. Whether a specific type of person and more importantly a specific kind of relationship.

It's cool to meet people.

Don't be silly. Keep up a profile up. Even just leave it up if you're not that interested or unsure.

Once you're familiar with it, it's fine. You can just leave it up, not check it for a month or more if you can't be bothered. It can be annoying at first. It can also been time consuming at first. Sending and replying to messages. The more interaction you get is generally up to you.

Do you like meeting new people? Like talking to new people? Look at it like this.

As in normal life, you meet and talk to new people, where it doesn't necessarily lead to anything more than a conversation. With online dating you're just focusing down to the basic demographics you'd like to date in.

I think a key is, don't be looking for what you want. Whether a specific type of person and more importantly a specific kind of relationship.

It's cool to meet people.

No. I'm sorry, but relationships are not for me.

Sorry, but I just decided it wasn't for me. I'm such an awful person. :(
Oh well in that case.... I guess if you are so horrible it's best you spare everyone the trouble in real life. And just bug the crap out of us super tolerant types on BBB.

Oh well in that case.... I guess if you are so horrible it's best you spare everyone the trouble in real life. And just bug the crap out of us super tolerant types on BBB.

Are you annoyed that I changed my mind so suddenly? After giving no indication whatsoever of my change of heart?

Are you annoyed that I changed my mind so suddenly? After giving no indication whatsoever of my change of heart?
Noooo! I am just being silly. I only saw this thread ten minutes ago! I just read through it in one go. Who knows why - well I am bored and awake and it's 3:20 am, that's why! - and I got to page Four and suddenly There was a 180 degree change in direction. But no - go do whatever you want to do or not do wrt the dating!

Noooo! I am just being silly. I only saw this thread ten minutes ago! I just read through it in one go. Who knows why - well I am bored and awake and it's 3:20 am, that's why! - and I got to page Four and suddenly There was a 180 degree change in direction. But no - go do whatever you want to do or not do wrt the dating!

I hope you don't think I'm weird for having a 180 degree change of direction.

Create fictional kids that you will not have and spend the savings in lieue on something frivolous. Blow $50,000+ per each kid you don't have in school fees alone.

Back