Skip to main content

Online Dating

At some point you just have to meet don't you?

You'd think that would be inevitable, but not always, I get it in some ways, there is a level of "intimacy" without it actually being intimate, can be a nice way for someone to feel like that without really exposing themselves, but at some point it has to happen or someone will get hurt

You'd think that would be inevitable, but not always, I get it in some ways, there is a level of "intimacy" without it actually being intimate, can be a nice way for someone to feel like that without really exposing themselves, but at some point it has to happen or someone will get hurt

Truer words have never been spoken!

How honest do you think you have to be in your profile?

One lesson I've learnt is that people are really stupid.

tumblr_ndii6v7GR41tkk1j4o4_400.gif

You are highly anti-social :p

I think you mean asocial. I guess I'm trying to be more social. But I do feel nervous doing it. It would be easier to just delete all my accounts and never look for a relationship again. Just stay permantly single forever.

I think you mean asocial. I guess I'm trying to be more social. But I do feel nervous doing it. It would be easier to just delete all my accounts and never look for a relationship again. Just stay permantly single forever.

No - I mean anti social ;)

I'm actually doing ok cupid right now.
I didn't even know it was still a thing. It was a bit of fun with all the quizzes and stuff. I had some interesting chats with some "matches". Nothing long term and no meet ups.

Back