Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

...I can't help but laugh at the fact that Banal Benji thinks that he such a great 'game player'... he has just been fortunate so far that all of the people on his old tribe were a bunch of useless dipshits that new nothing whatsoever about tactics and uniting together to get rid of someone before now... he's playing with the big boys now... he doesn't stand a chance the little simpleton... you watch him get well and truly blindsided somewhere along the line soon... couldn't happen to a nicer bloke... cheers.

I think I have figured out what happens tomorrow based on the promo showed last week and the promo after tonight's episode. It looks like Sam tries to get Mat out but in last week's promo we see Mat with the immunity idol around his neck and Steve is shown wearing the hidden immunity idol that Moana gave Mat.

So obviously Mat wins immunity tomorrow and gives his hidden immunity idol to Steve, who I assume is Sam's back up plan vote. Which results in Sam leaving. Hope to God I'm wrong because that would be the worst.

I think I have figured out what happens tomorrow based on the promo showed last week and the promo after tonight's episode. It looks like Sam tries to get Mat out but in last week's promo we see Mat with the immunity idol around his neck and Steve is shown wearing the hidden immunity idol that Moana gave Mat.

So obviously Mat wins immunity tomorrow and gives his hidden immunity idol to Steve, who I assume is Sam's back up plan vote. Which results in Sam leaving. Hope to God I'm wrong because that would be the worst.

Keeping both Mat and Steve is keeping the entertainment value at a minimum.
Your theory sounds likely but I too hope it's wrong. Samuel is my only hope, or maybe Shane or Sharn. A win for Mat, Benji, Steve or Brian would be horrendous, and I can't see any scenario where Shonee, Fenella or Monika deserve it either.

I don't know how Mat would sense that Sam is gunning for him, but I hope they split the votes between Mat and someone other than Commando.

Keeping both Mat and Steve is keeping the entertainment value at a minimum.
Your theory sounds likely but I too hope it's wrong. Samuel is my only hope, or maybe Shane or Sharn. A win for Mat, Benji, Steve or Brian would be horrendous, and I can't see any scenario where Shonee, Fenella or Monika deserve it either.

I don't know how Mat would sense that Sam is gunning for him, but I hope they split the votes between Mat and someone other than Commando.

Hopefully it's Monika because it would be barely noticeable if she left.

I haven't seen any promos or previews with Matt wearing an immunity idol? But your theory sounds plausible. I saw Steve wearing the hidden immunity idol in the promos and stupidly assumed it was the immunity idol (doh! ) and tipped him for immunity tonight.

Last edited:
For the sake of the tipping game, does it matter if someone actually *wins* their immunity, or does it also count if someone gives them one (or they find one)?

Back