Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

Lol.. . Diet may play a big part HOWEVER I really hate assumptions based on appearance as to why people can't have kids. It's cruel and extremely ignorant.

Lol.. . Diet may play a big part HOWEVER I really hate assumptions based on appearance as to why people can't have kids. It's cruel and extremely ignorant.

It's neither cruel or ignorant, it's just different to the way you think. This is a forum where people comment and pass judgements on a regular basic.

Lets be real here food consumption is most likely the reason for their body mass.

Of course it is, and that is why they consulted Bondi boys.

They keep telling us food is their life, it's pretty safe to assume they like to tuck away a few too many sausages. And I haven't seen them cook anything even slightly healthy.
Have they ever made a salad?

KxK is a funny poster. I love their frank honest thoughts

So true!

That line where she was talking about enjoying licking her own blood, only to enquire soon after if the boys in here had ever indulged in a menstrual cycle was HILARIOUS!

Kxk is exactly like Ellen DeGeneres, except she is joyless, has no rhythm and she is not funny.

Lets be real here food consumption is most likely the reason for their body mass.

You sure?

Because in my experience overweight and obese people tend to blame their weight issues on anything but.

From metabolism to medication, from daddy issues to hereditary, I have heard it all.

I used to work in a Hot Bread shop many years ago, and a strong memory is the fat customer who orders up big, but washes it all down with a diet coke, mistakenly thinking that is what the dietician means by a balanced diet.

Last edited:
Only 1 day to go before this painfully horrible show is over...thank goodness. If only the same could be said for The Total Loser....

Only 1 day to go before this painfully horrible show is over...thank goodness. If only the same could be said for The Total Loser....

I'm hearing you, sister!

If I wanted to see a fat loser cry, I would visit my mother.

*checks "down there"...*

Nope, definitely a boy....!

Well in that case, just a moment... Let me oil myself up and click on the webcam.

And I have more good news, I am a bodybalance devotee, so I am extra bendy ;)

Ha!

Well in that case, just a moment... Let me oil myself up and click on the webcam.

And I have more good news, I am a bodybalance devotee, so I am extra bendy ;)

Ha!

I think you scared [MENTION=764]SeanE[/MENTION] off... Ha! :D

Jake and Elle FTW.
Their knowledge and talent is impressive regardless of their age, but factor that in and they are just incredible.

I was hoping it would be Jake and Elle against Ashlee and Sophia, as I think they were the four best cooks in the competition.

So true!

That line where she was talking about enjoying licking her own blood, only to enquire soon after if the boys in here had ever indulged in a menstrual cycle was HILARIOUS!

Kxk is exactly like Ellen DeGeneres, except she is joyless, has no rhythm and she is not funny.

Poor Ellen. I always thought she was great.

Oh god yes someone else who can't stand that horrid show. At least there's other channels to watch.

I remember when channel 9 had the loony tunes cartoons on at 5.00pm. All the old classic bugs bunny ones etc. It rated its pants off as they found out that people would be getting home from work, switch onto bugs etc, get a laugh and then stay for the news. It was especially popular amongst men...

Of course having the then young and sexy Sofie Lee as the host didn't hurt....

But it'd be great if they brought those cartoons back on at the same time once more.

Anyone watching the finale? Or have you all switched to the Voice or Doc Who?

I watch 7 live as they have the crappiest catchup.

The womble couple did the sob - and oh dear, they are making a sausage, last one was a disaster. Go Jake & Elle.

...I'm watching the Dr Who special on Fox at the moment and am flipping over to MKR every now and then... I'm only interested in the last 10 minutes of MKR... I'm pretty much over the"10'9'8'7"... countdown bits... I'm glad it's the final... cheers.

What's the Doc Who special? Why has Fox got that ?

Voice is calling me, the end of this will do.

Back