Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

I stopped watching.
I predict Jake & Elle v Sausage man v Mrs finale.

Are we travelling smoothly toward that now? Who got the shove last night?(Ok I Looked it up)

I think they will set the win up for chubby couple, but hope it's bros & sis.......and wouldn't they make a great show similar to Food Safari, travelling about, cooking, and being fun and funny.

All the finalists will come from the one pool they divided them into.

Well considering they have filmed two endings. It's either one

I don't mind Dan & Steph, but I felt sick every time they mentioned blood sausage.

Ever eaten pan gravy, Meglos? The brown bits from the pan that gives that all of the flavour is cooked blood. ;)

Blood is pretty tasty!

We - well me and mine, wouldn't want to offend anyone by a tiny word, blah, blah, blah..........sorry where was I, oh yes,
I and anyone I know - lick our wounds, and it's quite nice:)

But the thought of blood sausage is icky, even though I lapped that stuff up as a kid before repulsion dawned on me.

Blood is pretty tasty!

We - well me and mine, wouldn't want to offend anyone by a tiny word, blah, blah, blah..........sorry where was I, oh yes,
I and anyone I know - lick our wounds, and it's quite nice:)

But the thought of blood sausage is icky, even though I lapped that stuff up as a kid before repulsion dawned on me.

nope, sorry. I draw the line at fresh human blood.

Maybe I am ...

But c'mon, don't you auto lick if you get a little - ha, ha........cut? It's hardly gross, it's just salty.

Eww just though of something, boys have you ever tasted menstrual blood?

Blood nose blood is different again, yucky, yucky............eww yuck this whole post is disgusting, my apologies:( Just thinking out loud.

I don't eat much meat and never eat beef, not for any vego type reasons, I just don't like the taste. However I LOVE black pudding which of course is more or less the same as blood sausage. I think it's funny that people don't mind chewing on a lump of dead cow but find eating blood repulsive.

Maybe I am ...

But c'mon, don't you auto lick if you get a little - ha, ha........cut? It's hardly gross, it's just salty.

Blood nose blood is different again, yucky, yucky............eww yuck this whole post is disgusting, my apologies:( Just thinking out loud.

If we still had forum awards, I'm sure this post would win several of them.

Maybe I am ...

Well I have liked the odd cut or two when I've cut a hand or such. Yes it's salty.

I don't eat much meat and never eat beef, not for any vego type reasons, I just don't like the taste. However I LOVE black pudding which of course is more or less the same as blood sausage. I think it's funny that people don't mind chewing on a lump of dead cow but find eating blood repulsive.

Good point Eliza.

Oh and go Jake & Elle - why put them in different colour cheffy things ?
Do they think we are so dumb we can't tell the last teams apart?

I'm rooting for the sexy team, black is sexy - so are the 2 cuties who are going to WIN!
And the Wombles in white are going to try the crying game, smack 'em if they cry Colin.

I love both teams! I think Jake and Elle are possibly the better cooks by a hair, but Dan and Stephen are just so sweet together.

I'm rooting for the sexy team, black is sexy - so are the 2 cuties who are going to WIN!
And the Wombles in white are going to try the crying game, smack 'em if they cry Colin.

Ooh! I love Colin! A bit of slap and tickle would be very tasty indeed

Wonder if Dan and Steph would have preferred Mick and Matt to cook against, they looked a little disappointed at the end of the show.

Back