Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

Hello Sexypants!

I miss you!

While you have been gone, I have managed to become the most hated member since Bin Laden!

Ha!

I am devastated the Asians have gone, this fact would no doubt make you very happy... given you're racist. I am almost suicidal that Dad and Mini Me got in. I can't stand that man or his dopey grinning spawn!!!!
I am not racist!! *sigh* I miss you too you little cretin!

The stuff up wasn't just in SA, Ben Pobjie picked up on it in his review too.

A quick break for an ad that gives away the result of tonight's show, and it's back to the kitchen, where everyone is moving in fast-motion and Pete and Manu have arrived, which means Ashlee and Sophia decide to stop cooking for anyone else and just cook for the judges because they are true professionals. "I just dunno what's going on here," sobs Mick, possibly referring to the girls' shenanigans, but also possibly just having a senior moment.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ack-kitchen-20130421-2i8s6.html#ixzz2RAHTrDEb

Okay father and son...you served your purpose. You may go now. I don't mind the kid but the father shits me. Dan and Steph FTW.

wtf? are u serious? are u in love with her?
perve on someone your own age.

For your info, I am female and not a lesbian. I appreciate beautiful things, sge has a beautiful china doll face, especially when her hair is upstyled

yes, because ALL fisherman are millionaires.
u love ur generalisations.

My longest relationship was with a fisherman, many years, we lived in several States then, including Tassie.
Look up abalone divers, you will find the mere hire of a license for a brief period is worth a lot of money.
And yes, anyone owning that license is a millionaire.
Mick has been diving for decades, and would absolutely have millions, remember that beautiful house? One of the few actually owned by contestants

what does it matter how much he earns? it isnt the salvos runing the comp for underpriviliged kids. its a cooking comp. ffs you idiot.

No it doesn't matter, beyond the fact they could easily follow that dream privately financed like most people, but they wouldn't need a loan and it wouldn't be as much risk and they don't have to worry about giving up the day job - look it's just all easier.
The only reason they are on TV is famewhoring

Witty?
try incredibly deluded.
and liars.

witty would imply some level of intellect. and lol.

Can't be bothered looking it all up, but they sure made me laugh - and other forums have suggested it was scripted as they hated them but couldn't help but laugh

Whatever, the whole thing is a joke, nobody has scored much in an elimination - so they all suck. What's the highest elimination score? About 38-40? That is shit. They should be getting near perfect scores at this stage.

Programming error huh?... Yeah the "error" is that the eastern states based channels don't give a flying toss about anything west of Ballarat and are totally oblivious to the time zone differences unless it suits them... Which is why we here in Perth have to put up with the freaking football interrupting the normal programming at 4.00pm because bloody Melbourne needs to watch it after their din dins...

Dan and Steph may have a chance too but I definitely would like to see Jake and Elle go through to the end.

Back in the second round of Instant Restaurants I predicted that Dan & Steph would win. (Either them or the Bondi boys, so tonight will decide who of the two will actually get there.)

But I still think Dan & Steph could win it. There's just something about them that screams winners to me.

I can picture the finale being between Dan & Steph and Jake & Elle for sure.

Back in the second round of Instant Restaurants I predicted that Dan & Steph would win. (Either them or the Bondi boys, so tonight will decide who of the two will actually get there.)

But I still think Dan & Steph could win it. There's just something about them that screams winners to me.

I can picture the finale being between Dan & Steph and Jake & Elle for sure.

Snap!

I stopped watching.
I predict Jake & Elle v Sausage man v Mrs finale.

Are we travelling smoothly toward that now? Who got the shove last night?(Ok I Looked it up)

I think they will set the win up for chubby couple, but hope it's bros & sis.......and wouldn't they make a great show similar to Food Safari, travelling about, cooking, and being fun and funny.

All the finalists will come from the one pool they divided them into.

Back