Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

I missed the start of tonight's episode, all I saw was a bunch of them wearing purple aprons and thought what the hell?

Anyway when I tuned in again it was when the masterclass started, when I saw Andy burning the cabbage I thought hmmm burnt cabbage and I didn't take much notice of what Jock was making so I changed the channel and turned back later when it was time for Julie and the other chef to make some fried chicken, sorry but when I heard of southern style deep fried chicken and also chicken pops or bites I just tuned right in. Gotta love southern style deep fried chicken tastes a bit like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

The only thing I noticed was they should have made enough deep fried chicken to at least give all of them a peice to try that were there, can you imagine having to sit there all that time smelling all that delicious chicken deep frying and not even getting a taste?

I missed the start of tonight's episode, all I saw was a bunch of them wearing purple aprons and thought what the hell?

Anyway when I tuned in again it was when the masterclass started, when I saw Andy burning the cabbage I thought hmmm burnt cabbage and I didn't take much notice of what Jock was making so I changed the channel and turned back later when it was time for Julie and the other chef to make some fried chicken, sorry but when I heard of southern style deep fried chicken and also chicken pops or bites I just tuned right in. Gotta love southern style deep fried chicken tastes a bit like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

The only thing I noticed was they should have made enough deep fried chicken to at least give all of them a peice to try that were there, can you imagine having to sit there all that time smelling all that delicious chicken deep frying and not even getting a taste?
I gave up before the end so I missed all that. Doesn't sound as if I missed anything!

Nice wins for Billie and Michael.
I'll never be sold on brussel sprouts.
I'm not entirely sold on coriander dessert either, but ham and pineapple broth sounds tasty.
(And yes, I'm a pineapple on pizza guy. It's olives I give the flick to).

So all the promo's have been advertising that it's big chefs week on Masterchef. I had a look at those chefs in the advertisement and they aren't really big chefs at all. Quite skinny boney scrawny looking chefs really.

Now this here is a real BIG CHEF! Bring on some real BIG CHEFS with some REAL FOOD for once!!! LOL!

Some strange, unappealing food.
You can keep your raw meat with raw egg yolk, thanks.
The one thing I did like, the Faves three cakes, lost to a tiny circle of chocolate cream covered in cherries.

Almost all the faves are up for elimination now.

Some strange, unappealing food.
You can keep your raw meat with raw egg yolk, thanks.
The one thing I did like, the Faves three cakes, lost to a tiny circle of chocolate cream covered in cherries.

Almost all the faves are up for elimination now.

Spot on mate! :thumbsup:

…it’s okay if you are Rocky Balboa training to fight Apollo Creed I suppose?… 🥊 🥊 🥩🥚🤗… cheers.

Poor John. So emotional. I hate to see someone so upset. But, you have to take the criticism. I don't like it when my partner says, nah, that wasn't your best. It's like daggers at dawn, but you have to accept sometimes it's just not the best!

I feel that if you go on a show like this you should be prepared for criticism, and not go running off crying until someone runs after you to coax you back. How far would that get you in real life?

Back