Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

@Mr Stickyfingers looks like your favourite guest will be on tonight's episode none other than the great Adriano Zumbo! LOL!

Going by the tv commercial it looks like he's going to make the poor buggers cook a monstrosity of a Polly Waffle multi coloured cake creation...lol

Cheers! :D

@Mr Stickyfingers looks like your favourite guest will be on tonight's episode none other than the great Adriano Zumbo! LOL!

Going by the tv commercial it looks like he's going to make the poor buggers cook a monstrosity of a Polly Waffle multi coloured cake creation...lol

Cheers! :D

😡🤬🥵🤯… Zumbo would try to serve up a freshly laid turd 💩 on a plate with sprinkles scattered on top if he could… and when he smiles he looks like Gumbo the Dumbo Zumbo… Mr ‘no personality whatsoever’… and yes… I can’t stand him (have I mentioned that before? 😉😇)… cheers.

…oh wow!… it’s ‘Zumbo Tuesday’!… I can’t wait to not watch it… I’m so unexcited (is that even a word?)… cheers.

😡🤬🥵🤯… Zumbo would try to serve up a freshly laid turd 💩 on a plate with sprinkles scattered on top if he could… and when he smiles he looks like Gumbo the Dumbo Zumbo… Mr ‘no personality whatsoever’… and yes… I can’t stand him (have I mentioned that before?)

Not that I am aware. You hide it well.

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
… magnificent!… lol!…😂😅🤣😆😄…cheers.

I can actually hear that! 🤣

Well, I didn't fast forward that episode either. And I now get where the parrot references came from!
I did remember what was under the cloche at the beginning, but the rest was a bit of a blur. 1651014623143.gif

I think the cook with the best SOB story will win this series.

So far IMO that is Harry.

That was a good challenge.
The green teams looked good, although I don t eat meat.
I felt sorry for the purple people. That was a miscommunication disaster!
Ooh red teams looked better than it was.
Gray, went before I saw it all... ooh and will now have to rewind! 🙄

Back