Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

Need For Speed

This was much better than I expected it to be. I actually really enjoyed it. I am not quite sure why people poo pooed it when it came out. I kind of though, 'yeah it'll be a second rate F&F wannabe, that'll be enough to enjoy it.' It however was it's own thing and actually quite decent and good in it's own right.

I also liked some of the elements of the games through out. A few things here and there didn't work but nothing to take away from the overall film being good.

Dark Knight is the worst.[DOUBLEPOST=1410416783][/DOUBLEPOST]last film I saw was;

The Sun (2005)

e0034633_16325252.jpg

Alien films are great. Well 1 and 2. Then in different ways 3, 4 and I liked prometheus.

On the Dark Knight films, None blew me away as Batman Begins did. The Dark Knight is really great, but I saw The Dark Knight rises in the cinema and it did little for me.

The Alien movies are my favourite action flicks. Batman is so patchy. Some are good, some are ...

images

Saw Healing a few months back now in the cinema. Didnt get the recognition or advertising it deserved (what good aussie film does?), Ive read it was only shown in about 20 Greater union cinemas across the land for a couple of week. Stars Hugo Weaving and a couple of local aussie actors Dony Hany and Xavier Samuels. Was based around true events too. Watch the preview it will grab your heart.

Went to the preview of a new Aussie film coming out in January called Paper Planes. Stars Sam Worthington, David Wenham. Deborah Mailman, Peter Rowsthorn and Ed Oxenbould.
Really lovely movie. Highly recommend it.

I went to the Queer Screen premiere of The Way He Looks by Brazilian director Daniel Ribeiro.
Leonardo, a blind teenager living in Brazil, is trying to break away from his protective parents and live independently. His best friend Giovana guides him home from school every day, but soon finds herself replaced by the new boy at school, Gabriel. Leonardo falls completely in love with Gabriel, but isn’t sure how to tell him. Positive and affirming, this is destined to be a much-loved classic.
'Twas great!

Went to the preview of a new Aussie film coming out in January called Paper Planes. Stars Sam Worthington, David Wenham. Deborah Mailman, Peter Rowsthorn and Ed Oxenbould.
Really lovely movie. Highly recommend it.

Does Sam Worthington show anything that could be believable acting yet?

Back