Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

Watched the maze runner last night. Loved it!! I thought it was quite a unique movie.
I've been pondering whether or not to see this movie. The trailer didn't really hook me in but I loved the Hunger Games.
The most recent movie I saw was Divergent. I genuinely LOVED IT! Totally recommend checking this one out!!!

I've been pondering whether or not to see this movie. The trailer didn't really hook me in but I loved the Hunger Games.
The most recent movie I saw was Divergent. I genuinely LOVED IT! Totally recommend checking this one out!!!
I've been thinking about watching divergent, maybe I will now. It definitely reminded me of the hunger games.. but different. :)

Not a fan of Divergent. But, to be honest, I watched it with my daughter when she was having a really rough time. It's no Hunger Games.

I saw "Annabelle" today. Blurgh what a crap movie. "The Conjuring" was so much better. I am not sure why they bothered with this movie? Highly not recommended. Next movie to see....."Gone Girl".

Reminder: NO LINKS TO TORRENTS or online movie sites please.

I re watched a couple of older (yet recent ish) favourites this weekend:
Chained (2012) and Triangle (2009), both very exhausting to watch but well worth it.

A_Short_Film_About_Love_poster.jpg

8.2/10

A weird 1997 telemovie just the other day on channel 7. ( I work from home mostly). It was LIKE "Heartbreakers" (Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love-Hewitt) but creepier if that's at all possible.

I watched 'The Next Three Days'

I have seen it before, but I was bored tonight - plugged in my harddrive with all my movies into my tbox and randomly popped that one on.

I enjoyed it. 8/10

Saw Godzilla a couple of nights ago.

It was okay, the usual Hollywood crap, but the art direction was VERY nicely executed. CG was spotty in some places as were the animations, but they were a lot more animalistic than the monsters in Pacific Rim.

I liked how the camera shots of the monsters were mostly from below, from the perspective of a human - added a nice and consistent sense of scale and destruction to the film.

Saw Godzilla a couple of nights ago.

It was okay, the usual Hollywood crap, but the art direction was VERY nicely executed. CG was spotty in some places as were the animations, but they were a lot more animalistic than the monsters in Pacific Rim.

I liked how the camera shots of the monsters were mostly from below, from the perspective of a human - added a nice and consistent sense of scale and destruction to the film.

I would've never take you as one to watch trashy popcorn action flicks aimed at patriarchal enabling males Madge. I haven't even seen the one from the late 90s and don't plan to ever either . lol

Went to see Gone Girl about 2 weeks ago, it was probably the best movie that's come out this year but that's not saying much really. Held my attention for most of the length of the film which is more than I can say of some of the other movies I've seen this year.

The thing that I did like about Gone Girl was it's honest accurate portrayal of how feminism can poison the minds of entitled Gen Y bitches to the point they go absolutely bat-shit crazy in their quest to get even with 'patriarchy' bastards who they believe have done them wrong. :dead:

The thing that I did like about Gone Girl was it's honest accurate portrayal of how feminism can poison the minds of entitled Gen Y bitches to the point they go absolutely bat-shit crazy in their quest to get even with 'patriarchy' bastards who they believe have done them wrong. :dead:

Sounds just like real life tbh.

Nice to see you embrace your inner vagina, Connie :writing:

Gone Girl seriously reminded me of Cat. Scary.

I was discussing the movie with my friend after and we both noticed the movie has no emotion, you feel no empathy at all towards any of the characters yet it keeps you wanting to watch it, thats a rare thing.

Gone Girl seriously reminded me of Cat. Scary.

I was discussing the movie with my friend after and we both noticed the movie has no emotion, you feel no empathy at all towards any of the characters yet it keeps you wanting to watch it, thats a rare thing.
Speak for ya self, I wanted that crazy bitch to be locked up in the loony bin somewhere for the remainder of her godforsaken life assuming the death penalty wasn't an option that is.

I know it's a fictional story/world but the thought of an insane misandrist getting away with it and walking around among normal folk sent shivers down my spine.

Back