Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Hahaha Nathan's comment on Jade's pic of her Twitter details: "following? I'm practically stalking darling!"

He's one of us lol. It's sweet how supportive of her he is. Rohan too.

Image in Confidential on page 23 of The Advertiser today.

TheAdvertiser-9Jan2014-Page23-v4.jpg

Placement of the article on page 23.

The Advertiser-9Jan2014-Page23-fullpg3.jpg

I've already had the panic attack about this, but it was the night they were seen at the movies and the night of #wheresed

e22e798264b811e393720eb28e453ce3_8.jpg

Interesting. Although Ed has no facial hair in one pic and some in the other. So, I'm not so sure when this was taken. Waiting for pics of them to pop up any day now.

And, not for nothing, I could have written that article, by just visiting their Instagram. Nothing was really said.

Has anyone seen this
https://twitter.com/JadeAlbany_

I think it is cute! So many people just love Jade and want her to do well.

About that article, thank you to whoever posted it, but I did not read it. I doubt that there would of been any new information in it. All I need to know about Jade I get from here. You guys are great at figuring out what is going on with her, way better than a journalist.

Interesting. Although Ed has no facial hair in one pic and some in the other. So, I'm not so sure when this was taken. Waiting for pics of them to pop up any day now.

And, not for nothing, I could have written that article, by just visiting their Instagram. Nothing was really said.

Those pics were definitely taken on the same night. Actually now that I've gone back over the timeline in my head I feel stupid for even thinking it might have been new. I wonder if the writers of that article will suddenly freak thinking they've got it wrong when their source of info (Instagram) pops up with pics of them together. I doubt they've done enough research to know that this trip was in the works before the perceived fall out/break up from a few weeks back.

Has anyone seen this
https://twitter.com/JadeAlbany_

I think it is cute! So many people just love Jade and want her to do well.

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago. Good on them. I've refrained from commenting on it because a couple of the people responsible for that campaign don't exactly love me and anything I said they'd probably take as a stab. I admire their level of support though to do that.

Last edited:
I have been so busy its not funny!

Looks like I missed heaps. Who spilt? Who didnt and what have I missed? lol

Looks like I missed heaps. Who spilt? Who didnt and what have I missed?

Hi Angel! I hope you've been well :)

We got some pretty strong signs that Jade and Ed ended things when she was last down in Melbourne just before Chrissy. They haven't come out and made any announcements but Ed has been going around telling people that they broke up/he's single. There was also an article in the paper today saying that they'd broken up but it seemed quite poorly researched. They'll be going to the Australian Open in Melbourne in a few days though (a trip they seemed to have planned before the perceived break up) so even if they have broken up (and sometimes I get the feeling they actually haven't) then they must be on okay terms.

No idea with Drew and Tully to be honest. I think they're still together.

Last edited:

Looks like I missed heaps. Who spilt? Who didnt and what have I missed? lol

Welcome back [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION],you have missed quite a bit dearie!It does look like Jade and Ed are no longer a couple.
We are all interested to see how Jade's friendship with Dan Churchill(from masterchef and known as Chef Hottie for obvious reasons if you've seen his shirtless pic)will develop.
Jade has recorded a song but we don't know when it'll be released.We're hopeful that Jade will be offered a role in Home and Away and DWTS.That's it in a nutshell. :)

Thanks for the run down. :)

Ed's loss, she deserves better anyway. Hopefully it was her idea to end it when she saw who he really is. :p

Hi Angel! I hope you've been well :)

We got some pretty strong signs that Jade and Ed ended things when she was last down in Melbourne just before Chrissy. They haven't come out and made any announcements but Ed has been going around telling people that they broke up/he's single. There was also an article in the paper today saying that they'd broken up but it seemed quite poorly researched. They'll be going to the Australian Open in Melbourne in a few days though (a trip they seemed to have planned before the perceived break up) so even if they have broken up (and sometimes I get the feeling they actually haven't) then they must be on okay terms.

No idea with Drew and Tully to be honest. I think they're still together.

From Ed's twitter it sounds like he is only going to the Aus Open on the Saturday of the first weekend. There are a couple of different tweets - one saying he (and Nick, of course) are going on the first week end, and then another saying most likely the Saturday. No idea what Jade is doing

Good to see you again [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34842]rachael92[/MENTION]!

Wonder what Jade's up to today.
Be nice if we had something to speculate about to distract me from work lol

P.s. has anyone heard from [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] recently? I'm not too concerned given we haven't been posting in here too regularly anymore due to a lack of updates but she hasn't posted in quite a few days now. I'm just hoping that everything is okay with her friend...

I was just making coffee and was actually thinking about [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] too. I too hope everything if okay.
Hi guys! I've missed chatting with all of you while I was away!! I kept on eye on this thread via my cell phone, but spotty internet and really slow cell connections put a severe cramp in my posting while I was on vacation!

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and good wishes for my friend. On the day after Christmas, we got the best, most important belated Christmas gift of all...her pathology report came back negative for cancer in the lymph nodes and with clear margins on her lumpectomy. We had been super worried because of some complications during the actual surgery, and the size of the tumor still puts her in Stage 2, but with the good surgical outcome, she is set to begin radiation treatment next week. For this type of cancer and treatment, the 10 year survival rate is 80%, so we were able to enjoy our quiet but relaxing and rejuvenating vacation with our close friends.

Of course, when you work for yourself and come back from vacation, the work is piled up, so I've been struggling to catch up for the past few days. I saw my name mentioned yesterday and wanted to post but fell asleep as soon as I got home from a late meeting last night. I did almost have a heart attack when I saw that picture of Ed and Jade that was posted yesterday, so thank you all for that. It did push some things to the front of my brain, so be prepared for a longer post from me probably later today or tomorrow.

In other words...I'm Back!! :)

Hi guys! I've missed chatting with all of you while I was away!! I kept on eye on this thread via my cell phone, but spotty internet and really slow cell connections put a severe cramp in my posting while I was on vacation!

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and good wishes for my friend. On the day after Christmas, we got the best, most important belated Christmas gift of all...her pathology report came back negative for cancer in the lymph nodes and with clear margins on her lumpectomy. We had been super worried because of some complications during the actual surgery, and the size of the tumor still puts her in Stage 2, but with the good surgical outcome, she is set to begin radiation treatment next week. For this type of cancer and treatment, the 10 year survival rate is 80%, so we were able to enjoy our quiet but relaxing and rejuvenating vacation with our close friends.

Of course, when you work for yourself and come back from vacation, the work is piled up, so I've been struggling to catch up for the past few days. I saw my name mentioned yesterday and wanted to post but fell asleep as soon as I got home from a late meeting last night. I did almost have a heart attack when I saw that picture of Ed and Jade that was posted yesterday, so thank you all for that. It did push some things to the front of my brain, so be prepared for a longer post from me probably later today or tomorrow.

Good to hear from you Jane Doe. And good to hear about your friend.
So you are not from the states that are really cold at the moment?
Can't wait to read what you have been thinking about. :)

Hi [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] it's great to have you back! :)

I'm glad that there was no metastasis in the lymph nodes and the prognosis is good for your friend.Please send our best wishes to your friend as she prepare
for radiation treatment next week.

We're sorry to have given you a fright regarding the Ed and Jade pic hehehe
Don't forget Jade is going to Melb for the Australian Open so be prepared for more pics of them.;-)

Long posts from you.......bring it on!!;-)

Random question:

Does anyone know if Ed ever went on a date with the winner of the Win a Date with Ed comp?

Random question:

Does anyone know if Ed ever went on a date with the winner of the Win a Date with Ed comp?

hahaha. My husband asked me about this not long ago and I just laughed.
They were lucky not to get in trouble, it was a really stupid idea.

Back