Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

There is an article in today's Herald-Sun in the 'Confidential' section (gossip) I can't find a link for it so i'll transcribe it.

'Lovers split in reality'

Big Brother couple Ed Lower and Jade Albany have split. Sources tell Confidential the couple quietly parted ways before Christmas, a few weeks after leaving the house.
Ed a footy agent spent Christmas with family and friends in Adelaide and Melbourne, while Jade was on the Gold Coast.
She spent time at Ed's home in Melbourne after their time on the reality show.
However in an odd twist, she has been hanging out with his arch rival in the house, Tim Dormer, according to her Instagram account.

There is an article in today's Herald-Sun in the 'Confidential' section (gossip) I can't find a link for it so i'll transcribe it.

Big Brother couple Ed Lower and Jade Albany have split. Sources tell Confidential the couple quietly parted ways before Christmas, a few weeks after leaving the house.
Ed a footy agent spent Christmas with family and friends in Adelaide and Melbourne, while Jade was on the Gold Coast.
However in an odd twist, she has been hanging out with his arch rival in the house, Tim Dormer, according to her Instagram account.

Thanks jo jo .
I wonder who the sources are,maybe
relatives/friends.Well guys do we take this as confirmation then?

Thanks jo jo .

I think it will be interesting to see what happens when she's Melbourne......I think they're over but every now and then I have doubts. lol

Thanks jo jo .
After seeing the other junky articles they've put out about Tully and Drew that were full of mistakes, I would bet a good chunk of money that their sources are this thread at best, their social media accounts at worst. You guys have more of an idea of what's going on in her life than they do.

Hehehe I'm using aurora star for Jade tweets now(damn for some reason I can't get into aurora acc haha)You're a sharp as a tack [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] lol ;-)
It would be great if she did change it though especially a classy hot pic will definitely attract more followers,she just have to put up with some crap initially then it'll be alright.

Agreed. Although selfishly I'd love a pic with CH ;)

Thanks jo jo .

A lot of it does fit, but like the Drully split article though there's way too many errors for me to take it seriously. For example Jade spent Chrissy in Sydney not the GC. The last line also makes it sound like there's no "sources" and they've just been looking at her Instagram account.

Last edited:
Well we can bet one thing, now that little tibet has been posted here it wont be long until it hits Twitter ahaha.

Well we can bet one thing, now that little tibet has been posted here it wont be long until it hits Twitter ahaha.

It's been on her FB since this morning, and on her last instagram photo for a coupe of hours(although those were from the Adelaide Advertiser) - so twitter can't be far away

A lot of it does fit, but like the Drully split article though there's way too many errors for me to take it seriously. For example Jade spent Chrissy in Sydney not the GC. The last line also makes it sound like there's no "sources" and they've just been looking at her Instagram account.

Yep- also overlooked him following her to the GC, the road trips to Ballina and Noosa to meet the families etc

steph_mal
6 hours ago
I don't care that it's blurry!! #ed #jade #bbau #motel #beautifulpeople

38af9bd278ce11e398fb0aa4c3a13324_8.jpg

So a girl posted this 6 hours ago. It was taken at motel. Hard to tell if it's recent or it was taken the last time Jade was in Melb and she's just uploading it now (it looks like her Instagram account is new).

steph_mal
6 hours ago

So a girl posted this 6 hours ago. It was taken at motel. Hard to tell if it's recent or it was taken the last time Jade was in Melb and she's just uploading it now (it looks like her Instagram account is new).

I think it's an old pic,Jade is wearing that same top and cardigan and Ed the same shirt in that Ed's pic with his friends lined up in a row.

steph_mal
6 hours ago

I've already had the panic attack about this, but it was the night they were seen at the movies and the night of #wheresed

e22e798264b811e393720eb28e453ce3_8.jpg

Jade has been pretty quiet about her whereabouts since she has been in Sydney. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been visiting a certain Chef Hottie.

I think it's an old pic,Jade is wearing that same top and cardigan and Ed the same shirt in that Ed's pic with his friends lined up in a row.

I've already had the panic attack about this, but it was the night they were seen at the movies and the night of #wheresed

I was leaning that way too given the timing of the pic being posted wouldn't really fit either of them being at a club let alone Jade getting to Melbourne so fast. Thank God lol. Thanks guys.

I guess that's confirmation though that Jade was actually out with Ed the night we thought shit went down. Seems they went to dinner/movie then onto Motel with Nick and co. That was also the same night Ed was telling that girl they'd just broken up right? Maybe Jade left early and Ed stayed on.

Back