Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Thanks [MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION]! l'd forgotten about those!

Plus I didn't realise Jade has a FB account under Jade Pietrantonio? I'm sure l haven't seen some of those pictures.

no worries.
Did you see a photo of her big family on holiday together? Do you think that guy standing next to her could be an ex? I could be totally wrong, he could just be another relative.

Hey guys sorry haven't been able to on in ages! How's everyone? Any goss on jade? What's Happening between her and ed r they still together or nah, anyone know if she will b on any tv shows

Hey guys sorry haven't been able to on in ages! How's everyone? Any goss on jade? What's Happening between her and ed r they still together or nah, anyone know if she will b on any tv shows

Hi Petta, where have you been? It's getting quieter here. Not many goss going on these days. We think they are not together anymore but we are not 100% sure about that.

Hi Petta, where have you been? It's getting quieter here. Not many goss going on these days. We think they are not together anymore but we are not 100% sure about that.

Thank God that sanity has finally prevailed. :p ;)

You know that I'm just merely yanking jade fan gehls chain right? I say that because sometimes I get the distinct impression you guys think I'm deadly serious, it's all in good fun. :cool:

Hi Petaa, looks like they've broken up (before Chrissy). They haven't made any announcements or anything about it but Ed has been going around telling people that they broke up/he's single. We got a lot of signs that they had a falling out/break up when Jade was last down in Melbourne. She's still going to the Aus Open with him though which looks like they planned before it happened though so they must be on okay terms.

P.s. has anyone heard from [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] recently? I'm not too concerned given we haven't been posting in here too regularly anymore due to a lack of updates but she hasn't posted in quite a few days now. I'm just hoping that everything is okay with her friend...

Last edited:
Thank God that sanity has finally prevailed. :p ;)

You know that I'm just merely yanking jade fan gehls chain right? I say that because sometimes I get the distinct impression you guys think I'm deadly serious, it's all in good fun. :cool:

I also have the feeling that you take us too seriously. peace. :)

Hi Petaa, looks like they've broken up (before Chrissy). They haven't made any announcements or anything about it but Ed has been going around telling people that they broke up/he's single. We got a lot of signs that they had a falling out/break up when Jade was last down in Melbourne. She's still going to the Aus Open with him though which looks like they planned before it happened though so they must be on okay terms.

P.s. has anyone heard from [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] recently? I'm not too concerned given we haven't been posting in here too regularly anymore due to a lack of updates but she hasn't posted in quite a few days now. I'm just hoping that everything is okay with her friend...

I was just making coffee and was actually thinking about [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] too. I too hope everything if okay.

Hello everyone :) I'm sorry I've been away from this place! I miss seeing Jade on my Tv but it's so exciting that she's recording! Ahhh I was hoping for this! :)

Also, so exciting.....I met Tim at my work a couple of weeks ago! We weer so busy so I wasn't able to talk much, but I did grab a pic with him! (selfie haha). Also, Terri from BB08 was there too randomly, I was like "Terri, what are you doing here?" and she goes "I'm chatting with Tim!"

It was so weird but so cool to see him in person.

How is everyone? :)

Welcome back [MENTION=1004]Pet[/MENTION]aa,things have been quiet here on this thread ,maybe it might pick up when she goes to Melb.

We all miss [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION].I did received a message that she was on vacation where the internet access wasn't good and typing a msg on the phone was not ideal.She said she'll post when she comes back and get settled in at home.Hope everything is OK too.

Hello everyone :) I'm sorry I've been away from this place! I miss seeing Jade on my Tv but it's so exciting that she's recording! Ahhh I was hoping for this! :)

Also, so exciting.....I met Tim at my work a couple of weeks ago! We weer so busy so I wasn't able to talk much, but I did grab a pic with him! (selfie haha). Also, Terri from BB08 was there too randomly, I was like "Terri, what are you doing here?" and she goes "I'm chatting with Tim!"

Hi Rachel! Great to see you again. That's so cool you got to meet Tim and Terri. I met Tim a few weeks back too (the first HM I'd met since I was a kid lol). That's funny/random he was at your work. I found out that Jade was actually at my work a couple of weeks ago but I'd just gone home for Chrissy. I was devastated lol.

I hope you enjoyed your Chrissy and New Years :)

Welcome back [MENTION=34842]rachael92[/MENTION]!
That's great you get to meet Tim so what was he like?You're lucky to have met him at work. :)

Hi Rachel! Great to see you again. That's so cool you got to meet Tim and Terri. I met Tim a few weeks back too (the first HM I'd met since I was a kid lol). That's funny/random he was at your work. I found out that Jade was actually at my work a couple of weeks ago but I'd just gone home for Chrissy. I was devastated lol.

I hope you enjoyed your Chrissy and New Years :)

It was the day that he went on his road trip to queensland, so seeing him at my work wasn't too surprising as i work on the freeway between sydney and newcastle. He was really nice and still happily took a picture with me even though he was eating some brekkie and had been asked by other people already.

If It had been Jade i wouldnt have been capable of working for the rest of the day! Haha.

I like Jade's new twitter pic/page.I wonder whether she'll change the instagram one too(Ed less please) ;-)

I saw your tweet lol. I'd say even if she wanted to she probably wouldn't if she was scared of the "zomg hav u and Ed like totes broken up???!!!!!" crap.

I saw your tweet lol. I'd say even if she wanted t o she probably wouldn't if she was scared of the "zomg hav u and Ed like totes broken up???!!!!!" crap.
Hehehe I'm using aurora star for Jade tweets now(damn for some reason I can't get into aurora acc haha)You're sharp as a tack [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] lol ;-)
It would be great if she did change it though especially a classy hot pic will definitely attract more followers,she just have to put up with some crap initially then it'll be alright.

Last edited:
Back