Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

This might be silly question but who is Jason Stan, never heard of him.

Oh I had no idea who he was either lol. I googled him and he's a singer/song-writer. He's got 60k Twitter followers so a lot of people must know who he is lol.

Last edited:
BdWb-SoCUAE-sZ9.jpg:large

So it looks like Jade was at the airport today, unless of course the girl on Twitter has just posted an older pic. I wonder where she's off too? I assume she's going to Melb a few days early for the Aus Open but she doesn't look like she's dressed to go to Melbourne...

BdWb-SoCUAE-sZ9.jpg:large

So it looks like Jade was at the airport today, unless of course the girl on Twitter has just posted an older pic. I wonder where she's off too? I assume she's going to Melb a few days early for the Aus Open but she doesn't look like she's dressed to go to Melbourne...

Finally an update, well not really but it will do.
Yeah she is not dress for Melb weather, its really cold today.

The girl posted it to IG too and checked into the Ballina airport so it's from today

Flight to Melb was at 1pm though
Flights to Syd at 4, 4:15 and 4:50 more likely

The girl posted it to IG too and checked into the Ballina airport so it's from today

Flight to Melb was at 1pm though
Flights to Syd at 4, 4:15 and 4:50 more likely

I don't know if it really helps because it was at check-in, but the girl who posted the pic is from Sydney. I'd say if she was there at the same time as Jade she's off to Sydney given there's a 3 hour difference between the Melbourne and Sydney flights. Unless that girl is off to Melb instead of home...

As much as I want her to be in Melb as long it has nothing to do with Ed that is, I kind of want her to be in Sydney visiting CH perhaps? hahaha. :p

It seems that Jade had not update on her twitter account today - the picture of Jade with three girls - look like it was taken at Ballina Airport. I could be wrong with this.

Jadey is in Sydney! We will have more of Chef Hottie? :eek:

Jade Albany &#8207 [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 3min
Back in sydney whats everyone up to this week? :) x

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@RohanBBAU 1min [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany booooo come to Melbourne again!

Jade Albany &#8207 [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 30s
@RohanBBAU i will be really soon :) x

For the Open I guess.

tedk &#8207 [MENTION=22715]Ted[/MENTION]k11 5min [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany more importantly what are you doing. Please give us a hint xxx

Jade Albany &#8207 [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 57s [MENTION=22715]Ted[/MENTION]k11 following my dreams of an acting career :) x

Maybe she has and audition :)

Jadey is in Sydney! We will have more of Chef Hottie? :eek:

Jade Albany ‏ [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 3min
Back in sydney whats everyone up to this week? :) x

Rohan Mirchandaney ‏@RohanBBAU 1min [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany booooo come to Melbourne again!

Jade Albany ‏ [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 30s
@RohanBBAU i will be really soon :) x

For the Open I guess.

Yes we live in hope, another photo with Chef Hottie would be fantastic!! ;-)

tedk ‏ [MENTION=22715]Ted[/MENTION]k11 5min [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany more importantly what are you doing. Please give us a hint xxx

Jade Albany ‏ [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany 57s [MENTION=22715]Ted[/MENTION]k11 following my dreams of an acting career :) x
Maybe she has and audition :)

Good to hear :) Good luck to her

From that guy she sang with the other day. This is from yesterday I think?

danestrudy12
Lunch with this rebel <3 [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #food #yummy #bloated #singing #fun

63bd4610779f11e390120a57c9c3245e_8.jpg

Back