Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

jadealbany
54 seconds ago
Having fun in the studio today :) #music #2014

View attachment 36658

Oh that's good she's singing! I was shocked at how good her voice was when she sung the song she wrote on one of the BB Confidential episodes because I didn't think much of it when she sung in the Hotpantz song (although that song was terrible and in a really weird key so it might have had something to do with it lol).

Oh that's good she's singing! I was shocked at how good her voice was when she sung the song she wrote on one of the BB Confidential episodes because I didn't think much of it when she sung in the Hotpantz song (although that song was terrible and in a really weird key so it might have had something to do with it lol).

Yeah the one that she wrote about her ex, right? I think there was another that her aunt wrote that she got in trouble for singing. Big Brother thought it was a commercial song.

Thanks [MENTION=36315]aurora[/MENTION] you're a gem!

First day back at work today sucked balls, so glad to be home.

I wonder what Jade is doing In the studio?

Yeah the one that she wrote about her ex, right? I think there was another that her aunt wrote that she got in trouble for singing. Big Brother thought it was a commercial song.

Yep :)

Someone on Facebook found this:

[video=youtube;f1cujYv2pXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cujYv2pXE[/video]

She just posted this on Facebook:

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart all the lovely people on my FB that continue to support me and write beautiful things! And im sorry you have to read all the awful comments no wonder cyber bullying is such a problem people can be very cruel for no reason. So thank you to my fans friends and family who love me and continue to be there for me everyday xxx

Naww God bless. So sad she gets so many constant nasty remarks directed at her on FB.

There was also this music vid that Jade is in:

[video=youtube;e3puVdhc5xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3puVdhc5xk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
danestrudy12
Recording with Jade Albany :) <3 #famous #fame #bejealous #overthemoon #sohappy #recording #ahh

0a0b71a476ab11e38d9b123a52dd7ffe_8.jpg

I'm excited! This is something new for her I hadn't anticipated.

I know she wants to be an actress but I'd always hoped she'd at least consider exploring the music road once I realised she could play instruments, write songs, and had a decent voice. I'm not saying the acting thing wont ever work out for her but everyone and their dog wants to get into it and it's ridiculously cutthroat. Jade must be at least a decent actress if she got a gig on an NBC show, but I'm still realistic of her chances. It's good she has other talents she can focus on too to keep her busy and trying new things.

Last edited:
I know she wants to be an actress but I'd always hoped she'd considering going down the music road once I realised she could play instruments, write songs, and had a decent voice. I'm not saying the acting thing wont ever work out for her but everyone and their dog wants to get into it and it's ridiculously cutthroat. There's more opportunities in the music industry and it's something you can go about doing yourself to a large degree instead of hoping that someone gives you an opportunity like in acting. They're both difficult industries, and I'm not saying the acting thing will never work out, but it's good she has other stuff she can focus on too.

At least she's putting herself out there! That young guy she recorded with has a little crush I think lol (who can blame him?)

I know she wants to be an actress but I'd always hoped she'd at least consider exploring the music road once I realised she could play instruments, write songs, and had a decent voice. I'm not saying the acting thing wont ever work out for her but everyone and their dog wants to get into it and it's ridiculously cutthroat. There's more opportunities in the music industry and it's something you can go about doing yourself to a large degree instead of hoping that someone gives you an opportunity like in acting. They're both difficult industries, and I'm not saying the acting thing will never work out, but it's good she has other talents she can focus on too.

Given the chance she might be a really good song writer, she articulates thoughts/feelings well.

Looks like she might be doing vocals for people who go to the studio for a day to record...(like one of those ultimate experience activities) because a couple of young kids have said they're recording with her tomorrow.

Jason Stan just tweeted that he heard from his management at Universal that Jade's recording a song.

Back