Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I wonder what Jade is doing now since arriving Sydney late yesterday afternoon.
She has been quiet again for the last two days apart from (last night when using twitter to few fans.)

Oh well, pretty quiet on the Jade front so thought I'd post some more pics from boutiquebybel. Holy crapola they worked her hard that day!

petalpower4.jpg

Those little pompom things would irritate the hell out of your legs lol

sweetlullabymain.jpg

Looks like a sugar sister type dress

goldensparkle1.2.jpg

Haha posted this one because it's the TF shirt again lol . Hate the skirt.

Oh well, pretty quiet on the Jade front so thought I'd post some more pics from boutiquebybel. Holy crapola they worked her hard that day!

petalpower4.jpg

Those little pompom things would irritate the hell out of your legs lol

sweetlullabymain.jpg

Looks like a sugar sister type dress

goldensparkle1.2.jpg

Haha posted this one because it's the TF shirt again lol . Hate the skirt.

Thanks [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION] for posting those lovely pics.

Haha I agree those pom pom may cause some chafing problems.
They definitely work her hard that day...it's almost the full catalogue.

Last edited:
jadealbany
4 minutes ago
More from my @tvweek shoot :) [MENTION=36333]bondi[/MENTION]sands #fitness #health #healthyeating

d6f464e2783a11e3b08512b3751c95c6_8.jpg

Went back & changed it to just the link- anything else is beyond my technical ability sorry Iol

It was just Jade from over a year ago- she's only in that a little bit.
l'll wrangle access to the PC off my son later and see what I can do - trying to do things like that on my tablet is confusing to me haha *useless*

Maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V1CoM5TXsQ

I give up! Sorry :(

Last edited:
Jade singing.

Okay I don't know how to post it properly but it's in Fabio Pietrantonio's FB under album there are a couple of videos in it with Jade singing. She's pretty good but the audio is a bit rough, too much background noise. I've seen these videos months ago but her photo in the studio the other day reminded me of it. Check it out if you are interested.

Last edited:
Jade singing.

Okay I don't know how to post it properly but it's in Fabio Pietrantonio's FB under album there are a couple of videos in it with Jade singing. She's pretty good but the audio is a bit rough, too much background noise. I've seen these videos months ago but her photo in the studio the other day reminded me of it. Check it out if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/fabio.pietrantonio/media_set?set=vb.1353837938&type=2

The first two vids

Jade singing.

Thanks for this, hope we get to hear her sing more.

Thanks [MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION]! l'd forgotten about those!

Plus I didn't realise Jade has a FB account under Jade Pietrantonio? I'm sure l haven't seen some of those pictures.

Back