Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

There are many of us who just wish it was over, and could be moved on from. I can't speak for others, but I don't like Ed and have never trusted him (although at times I have felt sorry for him), but was prepared to tolerate him if he was with Jade and she was happy. However the more time passes, the more sleazy and weak-willed he seems to me.
I think there has been a noticeable change in Ed's behavior since the last Melbourne trip. My guess is that it was a disappointing trip for Jade because Ed's behavior was not what she was used to and/or hoped for due to the presence of his crew. I'm about 95% sure that they decided to just be "friends", though I think Jade was hoping Ed would backtrack on that decision once more. My opinion is that his current sleaziness is partly his natural "personality", partly a means to get Jade to publicly acknowledge that that are not a couple, and partly a way to make it clear to her that he's not changing his mind. I think his own need to not be the"bad guy" is once again making him look like the bad guy, though he still seems to be copping way less flack than Jade, so maybe it will be a successful ploy with his individual fans, most of whom seem to think he's still some kind of victim of Jade's stalking.

I think there has been a noticeable change in Ed's behavior since the last Melbourne trip. My guess is that it was a disappointing trip for Jade because Ed's behavior was not what she was used to and/or hoped for due to the presence of his crew. I'm about 95% sure that they decided to just be "friends", though I think Jade was hoping Ed would backtrack on that decision once more. My opinion is that his current sleaziness is partly his natural "personality", partly a means to get Jade to publicly acknowledge that that are not a couple, and partly a way to make it clear to her that he's not changing his mind. I think his own need to not be the"bad guy" is once again making him look like the bad guy, though he still seems to be copping way less flack than Jade, so maybe it will be a successful ploy with his individual fans, most of whom seem to think he's still some kind of victim of Jade's stalking.

Very good post. I think back to her last days in the house when she was talking with Drew and Tim, and she said if Ed did not do the running outside, that would be it, as he was fully aware of how she felt about HIM. Perhaps she has reached that point, has seen that he is doing nothing to romantically pursue her and she has quietly accepted it and reverted to "friends" status.

An interesting thing happened on tweeter,Jade started following Channel 7 and OfficialDWTS AU.Is she giving clues that she might be joining DWTS? :)

An interesting thing happened on tweeter,Jade started following Channel 7 and OfficialDWTS AU.Is she giving clues that she might be joining DWTS? :)

Holy crap! That was one of the thing that I said I want to see her do. Please let it happen! Whoever has the power to make this happen:)

So did Ed...

P.s. I totally agree with your analysis [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION]. That's probably the most likely scenario. Given how careful Ed was in the house I don't think for a second he would just be carelessly following these models and liking the pics if he were committed to Jade. I think your theory that he's sending her (and maybe the public) a message is probably on the money.

Holy crap! That was one of the thing that I said I want to see her do. Please let it happen! Whoever has the power to make this happen:)

I hope so too! She had great dancing moves on bb(remember the moonwalk and the dancing around the tree with the girls).

So, Ed apparently opened someone's snapchat and someone left this post on the girl's picture. Make of it what you will.

"he's friends with my cousin and was with them at motel couple of weeks back he told me he and jade broke up on that Sunday! I was like please please please can he be my birthday present please nath hook it up"

So, Ed apparently opened someone's snapchat and someone left this post on the girl's picture. Make of it what you will.

"he's friends with my cousin and was with them at motel couple of weeks back he told me he and jade broke up on that Sunday! I was like please please please can he be my birthday present please nath hook it up"

That's interesting. I never believe those comments but it would fit our timeline. We were all thinking that Saturday night/early Sunday morning was when something went down and Jade left Melbourne right?

Where was that comment posted btw [MENTION=37936]tanique[/MENTION]?

Last edited:

I'm not sure that it means anything. She started following channel 7 the other say when Dan Churchill was on Sunrise, and started following DWTS this morning AFTER Ed did a few hours earlier - she probably saw that in her news feed and caught her attention as something to follow

I haven't posted since the show ended, but have been reading this thread daily. I'm still a big fan of Jade and like her even more than when she was on the show.

I think her and Ed have broken up. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been seeing Dan Churchill on the quiet (one can hope). She has been liking a lot of his tweets and photos.

Jade would be amazing for Dancing with the Stars. The ideal choice from Big Brother in my opinion. Not only does she have the moves but she is very passionate about her charity Starlight.

This is the link to the comment:

http://instagram.com/p/idpumqJZoC/#

tarrynbrooke [MENTION=24962]Chelsea[/MENTION]am he's friends with my cousin and was with them at motel couple of weeks back he told me he and jade broke up on that Sunday! I was like please please please can he be my birthday present please nath hook it up

And started following this person over night on instagram (tarrynbrooke)!!!!!

At some point it has to just get easier to say something like it just didnt work out cop a couple of days of moronic comments on social media . And then it is done.

This is the link to the comment:

http://instagram.com/p/idpumqJZoC/#

tarrynbrooke [MENTION=24962]Chelsea[/MENTION]am he's friends with my cousin and was with them at motel couple of weeks back he told me he and jade broke up on that Sunday! I was like please please please can he be my birthday present please nath hook it up

And started following this person over night on instagram (tarrynbrooke)!!!!!

Now I feel extra awful about the things people put on her Facebook page last night! Ed is a deadset prick!

So we have an admission that they were actually a couple.

I think Jade would be great on Dancing with the Stars also. Let's hope it happens.

I'm not sure why Ed would want to publically embarrass himself by liking all these questionable photos and pages just to get a message through to Jade that they're over. Surely there is a better way of going about it.

So we have an admission that they were actually a couple.

I think Jade would be great on Dancing with the Stars also. Let's hope it happens.

I'm not sure why Ed would want to publically embarrass himself by liking all these questionable photos and pages just to get a message through to Jade that they're over. Surely there is a better way of going about it.
It would quite an elaborate and stupid plan lol would not surprise me though.

I can't stand Ed anymore. Enough! Jade deserves so much better.

Many of us think that it's better for Jade to announce to be single if there is still no committment from Ed or the relationship is going nowhere. How about sending a message to her Facebook to show her our support & hope that this will give her more strength & confidence? The longer she keeps her relationship with Ed unclear the more damages she may get.

Ed will be the person who loses fans not Jade, I believe

I'm not sure that Ed is sending messages to Jade (I don't think he is that cryptic) - I think he has simply returned to his pre-BB type of behaviour. He was a fan of the following girls beforehand (he's the one who was able to name which Victoria's Secret model the guys thought Jade looked like).

This tweet lends significance to Nick's disappearing '#wheresed #bignight photo on that morning, and does reinforce my earlier thought that Jade may have been the one who pulled the plug after something on the Saturday night (it was that night that Tahan randomly started following Jade on instragram).

They both favourited this tweet (in resposne to one about Dan and that Jade should dump Ed), which I also thinks says something about the end -

Corinna Michilis ‏@orinnaGM 25 Dec
AuntyNannon JadeAlbany EdJLower let it be and leave them AuntyNannon. Nasty comments don't need to be said out loud. It only hurts.

Back