Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

So we have an admission that they were actually a couple.

I think Jade would be great on Dancing with the Stars also. Let's hope it happens.

I'm not sure why Ed would want to publically embarrass himself by liking all these questionable photos and pages just to get a message through to Jade that they're over. Surely there is a better way of going about it.

Thanks for pointing that out,I was thinking the same.That's a spiteful and cruel way to broadcast the demise of their relationship.Do we give him credit for being calculating enough to do this?
IDK maybe he was drunk and wasn't thinking with his head when he followed those trashy girls.I just think he's a typical male...

That's interesting. I never believe those comments but it would fit our timeline. We were all thinking that Saturday night/early Sunday morning was when something went down and Jade left Melbourne right?

Where was that comment posted btw [MENTION=37936]tanique[/MENTION]?
I've been thinking for a while that there was a cycle that happened.
Ed was supposedly very sweet and supportive to Jade when she got out of the house (she mentioned this in a radio interview). They spend time in Sydney together with her HM friends and her dad and Jade is thinking that the"discussion" is a mere formality.

She goes to Melbourne and he's more distant but they are doing the publicity rounds as a couple so she figures it's all going to work out, but as her time to leave comes near, he still won't commit. She leaves and refuses to keep chasing him. Publicly she's ignoring him, people (Tim) are implying it was all a PR thing for him, and we know he's taking a beating on this forum and in social media. Jade doesn't even put up the picture of them from the wrap party.

Whether it was an image thing or a desire not to lose Jade, something spurs Ed to make a grand gesture. From what his boss said in the podcast, the trip to the GC for the draft came up suddenly, at Ed's instigation, after Jade 's plans were set. Maybe he didn't want her out with Tim, maybe he was really worried about losing her, but their road trip seemed to not be in Jade's original plans. The trip seems to go well and Jade's probably thinking it's going to be official, but Ed holds back again.

So there's the 2nd trip to Melbourne, which I already posted my thoughts on earlier. Jade leaves Melbourne thinking Ed may come around like he did previously. What's more, she doesn't want to make a public announcement because she's embarrassed that it all ended up this way. She does make some plans with Chef Hottie, as a friendly thing, but she keeps it on the downlow so as not to provoke talk. Ed, meantime, wants Jade to officially end things so he doesn't look like the jerk. When the picture of Jade and Dan becomes public, Ed starts liking Jade's stuff because he hopes if she's moved on publicly he can come out of this looking like a good guy. Jade misinterprets his surge in interest and tries to distance herself from Chef Hottie. Ed then steps up the obvious sleazy behavior, forcing Jade to eventually make a public statement acknowledging the end if the relationship or to be continually embarrassed. I don't think the actual behavior is out of the norm for Ed so not that embarrassing for him, it's just a return to the publicly single guy he thinks of himself as being.

I've been thinking for a while that there was a cycle that happened.
Ed was supposedly very sweet and supportive to Jade when she got out of the house (she mentioned this in a radio interview). They spend time in Sydney together with her HM friends and her dad and Jade is thinking that the"discussion" is a mere formality.

She goes to Melbourne and he's more distant but they are doing the publicity rounds as a couple so she figures it's all going to work out, but as her time to leave comes near, he still won't commit. She leaves and refuses to keep chasing him. Publicly she's ignoring him, people (Tim) are implying it was all a PR thing for him, and we know he's taking a beating on this forum and in social media. Jade doesn't even put up the picture of them from the wrap party.

Whether it was an image thing or a desire not to lose Jade, something spurs Ed to make a grand gesture. From what his boss said in the podcast, the trip to the GC for the draft came up suddenly, at Ed's instigation, after Jade 's plans were set. Maybe he didn't want her out with Tim, maybe he was really worried about losing her, but their road trip seemed to not be in Jade's original plans. The trip seems to go well and Jade's probably thinking it's going to be official, but Ed holds back again.

So there's the 2nd trip to Melbourne, which I already posted my thoughts on earlier. Jade leaves Melbourne thinking Ed may come around like he did previously. What's more, she doesn't want to make a public announcement because she's embarrassed that it all ended up this way. She does make some plans with Chef Hottie, as a friendly thing, but she keeps it on the downlow so as not to provoke talk. Ed, meantime, wants Jade to officially end things so he doesn't look like the jerk. When the picture of Jade and Dan becomes public, Ed starts liking Jade's stuff because he hopes if she's moved on publicly he can come out of this looking like a good guy. Jade misinterprets his surge in interest and tries to distance herself from Chef Hottie. Ed then steps up the obvious sleazy behavior, forcing Jade to eventually make a public statement acknowledging the end if the relationship or to be continually embarrassed. I don't think the actual behavior is out of the norm for Ed so not that embarrassing for him, it's just a return to the publicly single guy he thinks of himself as being.

There are a few things here that I'm not sure of -

Ed would be aware that Jade was never going to make a public announcement whether they were together or not (as per her manager) - so he would have no reason to suddenly expect her to do so now.

When Jade was driving Ed's car he was asked whether he had taught her the hook-turn, and his response of 'not just yet' seemed to suggest that he would be doing so at some point in the future.

Ed's gym had posted a photo and tagged Jade and referring to the newest addition to the family, again suggesting that there was an expectation of more.

Jade hasn't distanced herself from Dan - she is still liking his photos, favouriting his tweets, and spruiking his book.

This morning Ed favourited a tweet encouraging people to vote for he and Jade as the cutest reality TV couple of 2013, and another one saying that they came 2nd.

I agree that the behaviour isn't out of the norm - I just think this is him being him. He has moved on from the relationship, and is just simply doing what he did before BB without any deeper reasoning

This doesn't meant that I don't think that Jade wished it was otherwise, and may still be hoping that it can possibly be repaired

Last edited:
That's interesting. I never believe those comments but it would fit our timeline. We were all thinking that Saturday night/early Sunday morning was when something went down and Jade left Melbourne right?

Where was that comment posted btw [MENTION=37936]tanique[/MENTION]?

Greg Miller and his harem will be shattered

I hope so too! She had great dancing moves on bb(remember the moonwalk and the dancing around the tree with the girls).

Jade on DWTS would be a dream come true! She's an awesome dancer. I instantly thought of those dance moves as well, haha.

Greg Miller and his harem will be shattered

I thought we'd got rid of Ed on Christmas Eve! I hope Jade posts a little something on twitter or wherever just to put the Jaded thing to rest....we all know Ed's not capable of doing it :eek:

I'm sure recent discussions on here will be all over Twitter soon just like the Dan pic.....I'm sure Greg's crew are never too far away.

I thought we'd got rid of Ed on Christmas Eve! I hope Jade posts a little something on twitter or wherever just to put the Jaded thing to rest....we all know Ed's not capable of doing it :eek:

I'm sure recent discussions on here will be all over Twitter soon just like the Dan pic.....I'm sure Greg's crew are never too far away.

I expects so - bit poor that it's a bimbo that makes it public

Bcn2uioCcAEJT3m.jpg

Apparently this is Jade. Who is the guy??? ;) ;) ;) At palm beach, sydney

Ha!! Now who predicted there'd be pics of them at the beach in the next few days?!!!! That's him alright. Go girl... !

Now, let's see some pics of them on that jet ski together!

Back