Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Hurry up and get there [MENTION=21308]Jessy[/MENTION] girl. I am in Manly and was almost tempted to drive up there.

I don't mind who the bloke is. the main thing is hopefully Jade is moving on.

Alright guys, I'm leaving now. I can there even quicker by car, I have enlisted an accomplice in getting a lift. I shall report back.

Alright guys, I'm leaving now. I can there even quicker by car, I have enlisted an accomplice in getting a lift. I shall report back.

Did you tell them what you were doing?! So funny!

Maybe, if they're not still there, you can take a photo of the imprint in the sand where they were lying and we can try to work out if it WAS him from that... Just an idea :cool:

Last edited:
Bcn2uioCcAEJT3m.jpg

Apparently this is Jade. Who is the guy??? ;) ;) ;) At palm beach, sydney

Hahaha!!! Where did you find this?

Sorry! I should learn to read through the whole page before replying lol

Just adding in my opinion too is that Jade & Ed were over by the time she left Melbourne.I don't think Ed suddenly being the insta-sleaze is to get a message across to Jade because it seems they talked about it, I think that he's letting loose his man-whore dreams now he's single. That's how it seems to me anyway.
l think it's insensitive for people trying to force the Jaded thing on twitter / FB - She should just say that it didn't work out to quiet them.
I'm happy to see her out and about, specially with someone who looks like that .

Yay [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION] you're awesome. Looking forward to some stalkerazzi pics!

Did you tell them what you were doing?! So funny!

Maybe, if they're not still there, you can take a photo of the imprint in the sand where they were lying and we can try to work out if it WAS him from that... Just an idea :cool:

hahaha!

I can't remember who is the psychic one here, but please psychic another photo to confirm this is Dan.

And it seems like Ed follows another 10 bimbos every time Jade is seen with or mentions Dan.

Hurry up and get there [MENTION=21308]Jessy[/MENTION] girl. I am in Manly and was almost tempted to drive up there.

I don't mind who the bloke is. the main thing is hopefully Jade is moving on.

This. Regardless of who the guy is I'm just thrilled that she's out having fun and not sitting at home crying over Ed. He ain't worth it.

P.s. you're a legend [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION]!

I can't remember who is the psychic one here, but please psychic another photo to confirm this is Dan.

And it seems like Ed follows another 10 bimbos every time Jade is seen with or mentions Dan.

I agree. I think it could be jealousy on his part. He probably thought she would be shattered and his ego is suffering.

Ruh-roh! Our Twitter stalkers have found out about the photo! (as predicted by everyone). Poor Greg!

I still think she ended it - he has really escalated the bimbo-fest since the Christmas Eve photo with CH, and several times both boys have liked Jade's photos within seconds of each other, so Ed was liking as soon as she posted

Back