Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

showstopper2.jpg

Bow chicka wow wow!

jWBqt1c.jpg

jadealbany
6 minutes ago
Healthy eating make yourself feel better this summer :) Drinking green smoothie while preparing sweet potato chips for our bbq #thehealthycook thanks for the recipes [MENTION=24817]dan[/MENTION]_churchill #health #fitness

Meanwhile Ed just followed Ali from the Bachelor :rolleyes:

What is the point continually pointing out his shortcomings. They have always been the same since bb started and always will be. Im not saying this to be an an annoyance just dont get the point.

What is the point continually pointing out his shortcomings. They have always been the same since bb started and always will be. Im not saying this to be an an annoyance just dont get the point.

Because this is a Jade Appreciation thread, and Ed's behaviours - while there is still a general understanding in the broader audience that he and Jade may be involved (eg on FB) - reflect upon how Jade is perceived. Should it become clear that they are definitely not involved, there will most likely be no more mention of Ed and his sleazy, player ways

Because this is a Jade Appreciation thread, and Ed's behaviours - while there is still a general understanding in the broader audience that he and Jade may be involved (eg on FB) - reflect upon how Jade is perceived. Should it become clear that they are definitely not involved, there will most likely be no more mention of Ed and his sleazy, player ways
Well you are very devoted to your cause i hope it serves you well. I actually bought my mum that dan burchill guys book it is good.

Well you are very devoted to your cause i hope it serves you well. I actually bought my mum that dan burchill guys book it is good.

This thread has always been devoted to a cause - In wanting Jade to receive the best that life can offer her in career, love and happiness.
Lucky you got a copy - Dan Churchills' Cook Book is sold out at a lot of places at the moment.

I agree with a lot of this Jane Doe, however it is extremely easy to see what Ed is doing on social media. I never go out of my way to see what Ed's up to (I don't really care and I figure someone else will post it here anyway). If you're using the Instagram app (and that's how 99% of people use it) all you have to do is hit the "following" tab and it shows you everything your friends/people you're following are liking and commenting on. I just went on yesterday to actually just check out what my friends were looking at over Chrissy and the first thing that popped up was that Ed had liked the bikini/seductive pics. It's not hard to come across at all. The majority of his 100k+ followers would have seen what he's up to just by doing their regular flick through Instagram.

For example - just checking my twitter, and I get shown that Ed just liked this - one of his classier choices -

http://instagram.com/p/idSkcnERZn/

(Actually it looks like it could have been taken by the weekend camera operator on BB who loved to take the shots up between the girls legs)

Haha...is it just a weird coincidence that the username for that person is danijadey!! Lol...

That gave me a giggle - as did the fact that he liked that, then promptly posted a pic of himself holding a baby which has all the sad females swooning and telling him how wonderful a father he will be lol.

Meanwhile, Jade is copping so much abuse on her last FB picture about Ed (the pic is of food - nothing to do with Ed), that her mother has posted telling her to ignore them. Her mother rarely ventures into the public. Poor Jade :(

Thanks for all the pics. She looks awesome in the tee and shorts. Glad to see she and Dan are still interacting. I think I'm officially bored of the Jade/Ed saga.

Back