Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I'm quite intrigued about what Jade is up to.

She only posted one instagram yesterday and that was the Italian snow scene - nothing about her, where she is or what she is doing, and nothing today. I don't sense anything bad about it, but that she is deliberately hiding her activities rather than just not having anything to share, or there being anything wrong

She only posted one instagram yesterday and that was the Italian snow scene - nothing about her, where she is or what she is doing, and nothing today. I don't sense anything bad about it, but that she is deliberately hiding her activities rather than just not having anything to share, or there being anything wrong

I think Jade want more time to respect her privacy - personally she had probably gone home.

She need time to sort out herself or being busy with other things.

I guess Jade and Dan Churchill are just friends for now.

I think she's still in Syd. A PT from Syd just posted a pic of her, him and another guy (who looks familiar) on Twitter (cant post sorry on my phone).

It might have been from Xmas eve though because she's wearing the same thing.

ByjPDW7.jpg

dan.personaltraining ‏@Dlarosa_fitness 8m

Met jade from [MENTION=36158]BigBrotherAu[/MENTION] haha [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany #legend pic.twitter.com/Cw8VTRtREU

I think she's still in Syd. A PT from Syd just posted a pic of her, him and another guy (who looks familiar) on Twitter (cant post sorry on my phone).

It might have been from Xmas eve though because she's wearing the same thing.

Whose twitter is it on?

(I'm convinced she doing things that would interest us, but deliberately not posting)

Edit - don't worry [MENTION=31440]gallagher[/MENTION] got it

I know you're trying to be fair to Ed,but if you have instagram and you check out those pics Ed is liking or those trashy gals he's following you'll understand why.Those photos show skimpy clad girls in provocative and suggestive poses...disgusting!

Let me ask you,if you have Jade who is gorgeous,sexy,elegant and classy,why would you disrespect her by following such trash publicly?

Absolutely If I had a chance with Jade I would do everything in my power to snag her. No doubt Ed is a strange one, I hope Jade moves on.

ByjPDW7.jpg

dan.personaltraining ‏@Dlarosa_fitness 8m

Met jade from [MENTION=36158]BigBrotherAu[/MENTION] haha [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany #legend pic.twitter.com/Cw8VTRtREU

I think this guy is from the Northern Beaches, so the pic could be from Christmas Eve - but there seems to be way too few people around for that. Just qualified as a PT from a NB campus - Jade would make a good PT, better than pulling beers while looking for acting jobs.

Maybe she still doing things around the Beaches (where Chef Hottie lives)

So would I - although I think Tully is the link between Jazz and Milly, rather than just Milly and Jazz on their own

At this point, I can't blame her. It all seems so overwhelming, even what is meant to be positive. When comments make people sound like they are worshiping her, I'd need a break from all of it, and pull back. I find myself rolling my eyes a lot. If she posts she ate a sandwich, people will go on about how magical sandwiches are and she's a saint for eating them. Between everything she does being the most amazing thing anyone has witnessed and the constant questions about Ed, I think it's healthy to step back. I always think it's dangerous when people start living for social media. I hope she is just trying to find balance and not let it all, the positive and negative, get to her.

Ps, Thanks to whoever posted the classy picture Ed liked. And, loving her in the black and white shot. Very pretty.

Back