Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

She'll be fine. I think some of us are just concerned because Jade is finally starting to get some wonderful opportunities and look genuinely happy again and every time Ed pops up the old worries come back too. Jade really did turn into a shell of her former self during Ed's last few weeks in the house. She seemed genuinely stressed to the point of being miserable due to not knowing what was going to happen with them. His words to Heidi make me think they still don't really know what's going on, and I'd hate for Jade to get that worried and anxious about the whole thing again that she doesn't enjoy some of the great things she's experiencing at the moment.

I see where you're coming from. It sounds like this manager of hers is a good influence and will hopefully lead Jade to great opportunities.

That's how I feel too.
?
I can see that it's his motives that are being called into question, but then I read statements about how disappointed people are in Jade like it's some form of betrayal when she's done nothing wrong. Weird to me.

This is what bothers me, too. Ed turns up tonight, and it's Jade fault and she is pathetic? The girl is powering on doing her own stuff, not clasping her arms around Ed's legs being dragged in the dirt as he tries to run from her.

Ed is the unknown here, as you pointed out before. His behaviours and actions are doubte because they seem confusing and insincere, contradictory and awkward

I do her. Some of uz don't like ed but I do think as well the hatred has gone over the top! I hope he figures out how he feels too and hopefully they can work things out between them! But I am again glad they have caught up even of it's just tonight.
! Cz it would of been very disappointing if they didn't after everything they have been thru! I do believe that if they don't end up together that they wi def stay good friends!

This is what bothers me, too. Ed turns up tonight, and it's Jade fault and she is pathetic? The girl is powering on doing her own stuff, not clasping her arms around Ed's legs being dragged in the dirt as he tries to run from her.

Ed is the unknown here, as you pointed out before. His behaviours and actions are doubte because they seem confusing and insincere, contradictory and awkward
Completely agree!

I don't like that Jade's image gets so easily tarnished by Ed's mere presence and Ed's behavior just seems to complicate things unnecessarily. I get behind independent Jade because that's when her true self seems to shine the brightest.

So, so true. I'm reading some of the comments in the other thread and just thinking "da farq?". I'm not even sure if Ed even went out to dinner with them tonight. Both Jade and the Sisters posted that just the three of them were going out, then the pic with Ed came later but they were standing in the exact same spot. I actually think the pic was taken before the three girls went out (like the other one) but Katie/Lucy didn't post it until later. It seems more likely to me that Ed just had a quick catch up with them at the hotel before they went out.

It's all up in the air really. Not sure how anyone could get back on the "Jade is pathetic train" due to what we've seen. I wonder how much time they spend together tomorrow and what vibe we get from it.

Only they know what's going on between them

So true, and even without any posting publicly on social media stuff, they would still call or msg each other anyway so yea ... I believe they both know where they stand with each other, even if it's not played out on social media. I think they'd like to see if it will work and be sure of it first before being more pda.... or not at all and they've just been friends all this time! Haha

Last edited:
Looks like Ed is now out with the boys. #backtoreality apparently.

https://twitter.com/EdJLower/status/403504873250885632/photo/1

This is one rollercoaster ride I tell you.
So timing wise....
Ed comes to GC, runs into sugar sisters, who tell him to drop by their new apartment.

Jade meets the girls at their place, Ed shows up, pics get taken. Ed takes off for the afl draft stuff.

Jade and sugars put up pics of the three of them.
The girls have dinner.

***Ed is at his boring meeting, reads this thread, sees how happy we are about an Ed-less Jade and gets the sisters to put up the pic with him in it. Ed reposts the pic to screw with us some more***

Now, obviously the last part is a joke....or is it? ;)

So timing wise....
Ed comes to GC, runs into sugar sisters, who tell him to drop by their new apartment.

Jade meets the girls at their place, Ed shows up, pics get taken. Ed takes off for the afl draft stuff.

The girls have dinner.

***Ed is at his boring meeting, reads this thread, sees how happy we are about an Ed-less Jade and gets the sisters to put up the pic with him in it. Ed reposts the pic to screw with us some more***

The last one could even be a pick from his brother to Ed????????????? Nah Drinks before he met up with the girls.

Last edited:
So timing wise....

The girls have dinner.

I'm thinking timing wise:

Ed arrives at GC, visits Jade at hotel and "puts the final nail in the coffin". Jade takes it with grace. Ed is aware Jade is meeting the sisters for dinner and says he might pop by.
Ed bumps into sisters who invite him to their apartment after the draft
Ed goes to the draft
Girls meet for dinner
Ed comes back to the hotel, pops in to see the girls and gets a pic so he can keep this charade going just a little bit longer although hints at the friendzone
Everyone goes their separate ways
Ed goes for some bevvies with the boys, tweets to let Nick know it's a done deal
Jade on Instagram back at her apartment
Ed goes to the cricket tomorrow
Matt catches up with Ed

The last one could even be a pick from his brother to Ed?????????????

The last pic of Ed having beers could have been taken earlier, while the girls were having dinner, then Ed shows up after the draft and after they finish dinner... Who knows?!

Posting pics on social media takes time for some people, especially those who don't 'check in' every time they take a photo. If I'm out somewhere sharing a night with friends, the last thing on my mind is to post that latest pic I took...prefer to focus on spending time with the people I'm with instead of needing to update cyber world with how much fun I'm having. What's with that?!

Back