Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Good! She'll have more fun with the girls than sitting around listening to an AFL testosterone fest with the guys talking about who plays with their balls the best.
Yep!! Did you see that conversation I posted in the other thread between him and the sports journo tonight? One of those guys at the bar with him is his boss and 15 mins after he posts a pic of them, he tweets that to her. Considering how old her tweet is and the fact she tweets like 600 times a day I suspect they told him what she said and he didn't just stumble on it as she didn't even tag Ed in it so it's not like he would've got a notification. I can see how all the BB spamming he was doing on social media wouldn't look too great to people in his industry - never mind his footy buddies as we were talking about the other night - so I'm curious to see if he goes quiet again this weekend.

I'm thinking timing wise:

Ed arrives at GC, visits Jade at hotel and "puts the final nail in the coffin". Jade takes it with grace. Ed is aware Jade is meeting the sisters for dinner and says he might pop by.
Ed bumps into sisters who invite him to their apartment after the draft
Ed goes to the draft
Girls meet for dinner
Ed comes back to the hotel, pops in to see the girls and gets a pic so he can keep this charade going just a little bit longer although hints at the friendzone
Everyone goes their separate ways
Ed goes for some bevvies with the boys, tweets to let Nick know it's a done deal
Jade on Instagram back at her apartment
Ed goes to the cricket tomorrow
Matt catches up with Ed

I agree with your timeline apart from the first one and maybe the last two lol.

The last pic of Ed having beers could have been taken earlier, while the girls were having dinner, then Ed shows up after the draft and after they finish dinner... Who knows?!

I'm 99% sure the pic of Jade and the sisters, and the pic of Ed , Jade and the sisters were taken at the same time (before the girls went to dinner). Both pics were taken in the exact same spot. Also Jade and the sisters started liking Instagram pics at pretty much the exact same time so they obviously ended their night together. Also Jade was back at the hotel sorting out her gifts from fans so again highly unlikely she was with Ed.

This speculation/detective work is fun though :)

Yep!! Did you see that conversation I posted in the other thread between him and the sports journo tonight? One of those guys at the bar with him is his boss and 15 mins after he posts a pic of them, he tweets that to her. Considering how old her tweet is and the fact she tweets like 600 times a day I suspect they told him what she said and he didn't just stumble on it as she didn't even tag Ed in it so it's not like he would've got a notification. I can see how all the BB spamming he was doing on social media wouldn't look too great to people in his industry - never mind his footy buddies as we were talking about the other night - so I'm curious to see if he goes quiet again this weekend.

l just read it then. It was that day he was posting those pics of Jade and him. Since his big thing is his image he definitely wouIdn't have liked that!

Did we know about this already??!! I'm sure this is the first I've heard of it. Then again my brain does have sieve like qualities at times so I wouldn't be surprised if this was old news.

Animal Welfare League of Qld

Animal Welfare League of Qld is looking forward to hosting Mr Clooney. JADE & ED tomorrow from 11:30 - If you have been thinking about adopting a cat stay tuned for a special promo to celebrate their visit.

1450955_10151729729497547_541750798_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151729729497547&l=d5c459a8e2

Did we know about this already??!! I'm sure this is the first I've heard of it. Then again my brain does have sieve like qualities at times so I wouldn't be surprised if this was old news.

Animal Welfare League of Qld is looking forward to hosting Mr Clooney. JADE & ED tomorrow from 11:30 - If you have been thinking about adopting a cat stay tuned for a special promo to celebrate their visit.

I was just going to post it, beat me to it.....Jade will want to take all the puppies home....lol

First I've heard of it too! Jade will love doing that!

I agree with your timeline apart from the first one and maybe the last two lol.

I'm 99% sure the pic of Jade and the sisters, and the pic of Ed , Jade and the sisters were taken at the same time (before the girls went to dinner). Both pics were taken in the exact same spot. Also Jade and the sisters started liking Instagram pics at pretty much the exact same time so they obviously ended their night together. Also Jade was back at the hotel sorting out her gifts from fans so again highly unlikely she was with Ed.

This speculation/detective work is fun though :)

I just thought since this pic of Ed, Jade and K/L was taken at night time, dark outside, lights on buildings...couldn't have been taken earlier. It doesn't get dark in Qld til around 7pm and Ed's AFL gig started at 6pm.... it was def later in the night.

http://instagram.com/p/g-XCpWux7E/#

I don't know what happened after I went to sleep but some of the speculations are pretty nutty! Hahaha, still fun to read through though :p

I just thought since this pic of Ed, Jade and K/L was taken at night time, dark outside, lights on buildings...couldn't have been taken earlier. It doesn't get dark in Qld til around 7pm and Ed's AFL gig started at 6pm.... it was def later in the night.

http://instagram.com/p/g-XCpWux7E/#

It was just as dark when the pic of just Jade, Katie and Lucy was taken though at the exact same place. That first pic was done at like 8pm Qld time. I'm pretty sure [MENTION=30743]hughesy17[/MENTION] is right with the timeline of: Ed goes to draft, girls meet for dinner in hotel, Ed comes back from draft and meets girls at hotel, pics get taken, girls go out to dinner, Ed goes out with AFL mates, Jade, Katie and Lucy come back to hotel, Ed stays out with AFL mates arguing with sports journo on Twitter lol.

Unless maybe the girls had a super short (I.e. Half hour dinner), came back to the same hotel room to meet Ed, took another pic of the four of them at the exact same place, Ed and Jade go out again with his AFL mates, Ed doesn't mention that she's there for whatever reason, Ed neglects her while he argues with a sports journo on Twitter, so Jade jumps on Instagram and posts a pic of gifts from fans? Hhm. Maybe. Seems a bit far-fetched to me though.

Last edited:
Back