Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

P.s. I bet my bottom dollar that Ed will rock up at Screamworld tonight.

I really hope he doesn't - I want jade and Tim to have time together.

In regards to last night's timeline - I have no clue, so am not going to offer any suggestions. But just want to ask - why does Ed leave the draft (where he would have been with his workmates), go to the sugar sisters aparment to make a cameo appearance for a a photo (where is not standing near Jade, so can't see that this is to do with prolonging the farce), then heading back out to meet the people he was with at the draft? He already had a photo with the sisters during the afternoon.

The man confuses me

It was just as dark when the pic of just Jade, Katie and Lucy was taken though at the exact same place. That first pic was done at like 8pm Qld time. I'm pretty sure [MENTION=30743]hughesy17[/MENTION] is right with the timeline of: Ed goes to draft, girls meet for dinner in hotel, Ed comes back from draft and meets girls at hotel, pics get taken, girls go out to dinner, Ed goes out with AFL mates, Jade, Katie and Lucy come back to hotel, Ed stays out with AFL mates arguing with sports journo on Twitter lol.

Unless maybe the girls had a super short (I.e. Half hour dinner), came back to the same hotel room to meet Ed, took another pic of the four of them at the exact same place, Ed and Jade go out again with his AFL mates, Ed doesn't mention that she's there for whatever reason, Ed neglects her while he argues with a sports journo on Twitter, so Jade jumps on Instagram and posts a pic of gifts from fans? Hhm. Maybe. Seems a bit far-fetched to me though.

After thinking it over, I have no idea what is going on with any degree of certainty. There seems to be much at play, which is amusing because who would have ever thought that Jade and Ed would give us this much to talk about?

One thing, though, jumps out at me regarding the photo of Ed, Jade and the sisters and that's that it's a bad photo, overall. It's also notable that, as has been pointed out, it was taken at the same time as the one of the 3 girls, which was posted an hour earlier. So the fact that Ed reposted what is a pretty bad photo taken some time earlier makes me question everything.

I'm pretty sure, though, when considering timelines, that we have to figure that the picture was taken not in a hotel room but in the Sugars' apartment (I read they had gotten one since they were staying on the GC to work on projects), since Ed uses the hashtag #greatpad. That could mean that the girls didn't actually go out to dinner, but just stayed in and had a home cooked meal.

I really hope he doesn't - I want jade and Tim to have time together.

In regards to last night's timeline - I have no clue, so am not going to offer any suggestions. But just want to ask - why does Ed leave the draft (where he would have been with his workmates), go to the sugar sisters aparment to make a cameo appearance for a a photo (where is not standing near Jade, so can't see that this is to do with prolonging the farce), then heading back out to meet the people he was with at the draft? He already had a photo with the sisters during the afternoon.

The man confuses me

I think Tim is the reason Ed will rock up to be honest. Put it this way, I don't think he would if it were say just Jade and Tahan going. If Tim is going around discrediting the relationship, then I think Ed would want to rub it in his face by showing up "for Jade". Thing is though he'd be pretty much feeding Tim's suspicions that Ed is riding on the back of Jade's popularity if he did show up.

Re the time line from last night, yep, pretty confusing. There's also the possibility that Ed did go to dinner with them but it was a last minute thing hence the "girls night" caption from Katie/Lucy. If that's the case then again it's not feeding the "Jade is pathetic" narrative.

Or, as [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] pointed out, they just had dinner at the Sisters' apartment and Ed rocked up at some stage (maybe he was invited by the Sisters earlier or by Jade we don't know).

I think Tim is the reason Ed will rock up to be honest. Put it this way, I don't think he would if it were say just Jade and Tahan going. If Tim is going around discrediting the relationship, then I think Ed would want to rub it in his face by showing up "for Jade". Thing is though he'd be pretty much feeding Tim's suspicions that Ed is riding on the back of Jade's popularity if he did show up.

Re the time line from last night, yep, pretty confusing. There's also the possibility that Ed did go to dinner with them but it was a last minute thing hence the "girls night" caption from Katie/Lucy. If that's the case then again it's not feeding the "Jade is pathetic" narrative.

Would he need to show up tonight for Tim, when he and Jade are already appearing together today? (F'd if I know how his mind works, though).

I guess he could have left the draft, had dinner with the girls, then gone back out to meet the boys. I can't be bothered checking to see what sort of time delay there was bewteen the Ed and grirls pic and the drinking with the boys one. Long enough for dinner?

P.s. I bet my bottom dollar that Ed will rock up at Screamworld tonight.
If Ed is in the vicinity and has no other plans, I would think that his BB employers probably would expect him to show up at Screamworld (even though I'm not really sure what that is!)

Maybe he didn't head back out. Maybe that photo with his work mates was a red herring, taken earlier in the evening, either before the draft or right after.

Actually, time wise...how long did the draft last? Athletic drafts here in the US take days, so I was surprised he had any time at all, which is why I had assumed he had touched bases with the girls before the draft.

:confused::confused:

If Ed is in the vicinity and has no other plans, I would think that his BB employers probably would expect him to show up at Screamworld (even though I'm not really sure what that is!)

Maybe he didn't head back out. Maybe that photo with his work mates was a red herring, taken earlier in the evening, either before the draft or right after.

Actually, time wise...how long did the draft last? Athletic drafts here in the US take days, so I was surprised he had any time at all, which is why I had assumed he had touched bases with the girls before the draft.

:confused::confused:

I think the draft took a couple of hours. He did post a photo (around the same time as the workmates one) of him talking to a player at the draft, so it is possible those were taken earlier but just uploaded later. He could have left the draft with the mates, stopped for a beer with them, called into see the girls (possibly even left there with Jade?) then did his photo posting and journo tweeting later when he got back to his room. That seems to have been around the same time as when Jade was posting her goodies photo

It's posible, but in the other thread Mrs B pretty much worked out that Ed would have had to have been with the AFL guys when he tweeted that stab at the sports journo. He wasn't tagged in her tweet and it was from a week ago so common sense would say that he'd just heard it from them and took the stab after a few drinks. I very much doubt he'd be sitting there going through AFL stuff and arguing with journos if he was with Jade and/or Katie and Lucy.

This speculation is doing my head in ahaha.

The AFL draft was from 5.30pm - 7.30pm Queensland time.

Yep, and between 7:30 and 8 was when those pics were taken. So seems like he went straight from the draft to the Sugar Sisters place, then met up with the other guys later.

I think the draft took a couple of hours. He did post a photo (around the same time as the workmates one) of him talking to a player at the draft, so it is possible those were taken earlier but just uploaded later. He could have left the draft with the mates, stopped for a beer with them, called into see the girls (possibly even left there with Jade?) then did his photo posting and journo tweeting later when he got back to his room. That seems to have been around the same time as when Jade was posting her goodies photo
I checked and the draft lasted 1.5 hours, so I'm assuming 6-7:30 pm. The pic of Jade and the sisters was posted around 8:20 pm. The photo with Ed was posted by the sisters around 9:10 pm and he reposted it at 9:40. He's posted the pic of out with the guys around 10:50 pm.

And my stalker duties are now concluded...lol

I checked and the draft lasted 1.5 hours, so I'm assuming 6-7:30 pm. The pic of Jade and the sisters was posted around 8:20 pm. The photo with Ed was posted by the sisters around 9:10 pm and he reposted it at 9:40. He's posted the pic of out with the guys around 10:50 pm.

Well done, Watson :)

If the posting times reflect the times that the photos were taken (can you take photos on instagram and post later. The sisters photo of all of them was a repost so that doesn't really matter I guess) then Ed could have gone for a drink either before or after the photo with the girls.

Well done, Watson :)

If the posting times reflect the times that the photos were taken (can you take photos on instagram and post later. The sisters photo of all of them was a repost so that doesn't really matter I guess) then Ed could have gone for a drink either before or after the photo with the girls.

Can you take photos on instagram and post later. - Now your asking the tough questions - technically challenged here (lol) but willing to learn. So I googled for you apparently you can but, a few steps involved. Something about Airplane mode and putting in to photo folder- Bluetooth off internet cpnnection off etc. Can't make a call but, as soon as you put your phone on again straight into instagram.
Someone did say if you take a risque one tho make sure you do another step - don't want those sent off. lol

Last edited:
Can you take photos on instagram and post later. - Now your asking the tough questions - technically challenged here (lol) but willing to learn. So I googled for you apparently you can but, a few steps involved.

Thanks for that (this thread is a hotbed of investigators). If it is complex then Ed probably just posts as he takes them :cool:

The picture of Jade and the sisters was posted by the sisters around 7.20pm - QLD is an hour earlier than NSW.

It still feels odd that Ed attends a work function, takes time out to meet up with the girls to take a picture, maybe hangs out a bit, then heads back out with work people. Why the bother? I mean, with an average guy we'd say he just wanted to spend some time with Jade...but this is Ed we're talking about it, so that's not it!

Anyway, on with a new day, one that is more than likely going to produce more inconsistent, contradictory and confusing behavior from the man who really doesn't deserve this much attention!

It's actually rather easy to post a picture later on.

Lucy's dress looks wonky to me (?) in the picture with Ed compared to in the pic with just Jade so I am going to speculate that it was taken at a different time. :p

It's actually rather easy to post a picture later on.

Lucy's dress looks wonky to me (?) in the picture with Ed compared to in the pic with just Jade so I am going to speculate that it was taken at a different time. :p

I was also going to say with a different camera because it's completely different picture quality haha but all this conjecture was giving me a headache last night lol.

It still feels odd that Ed attends a work function, takes time out to meet up with the girls to take a picture, maybe hangs out a bit, then heads back out with work people. Why the bother? I mean, with an average guy we'd say he just wanted to spend some time with Jade...but this is Ed we're talking about it, so that's not it!

Anyway, on with a new day, one that is more than likely going to produce more inconsistent, contradictory and confusing behavior from the man who really doesn't deserve this much attention!

lol it's driving me crazy.

Back