Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I do love and understand the hopeful vibe in here...that Jade will avoid Ed while he is on the Goldy! Gosh, there is an abundance of speculation getting around about the two of them! Both clearly have separate ventures and careers they are actively pursuing which is great to see.

Does anyone know, apart from Jade, if any of the other ex HM's have managers?

I do love and understand the hopeful vibe in here...that Jade will avoid Ed while he is on the Goldy! Gosh, there is an abundance of speculation getting around about the two of them! Both clearly have separate ventures and careers they are actively pursuing which is great to see.

Does anyone know, apart from Jade, if any of the other ex HM's have managers?

I'd imagine Tahan would from her own modelling/acting stuff, Ed probably would from his AFL days, I imagine Tim and Heidi would have at one stage due to the radio stuff.

I'm dreaming about Jade will be hanging out with Tim tomorrow. >Jade: please grand my wish ;)
You deserves a better man who takes good care of you, stands up for you & make you feel protected.
>Ed: I beg you to set her free, don't string her along for publicity. Let us respect you as a man

Already lost my respect, can't redeem himself from here i'm afraid.

Hi everyone
I hope Jade gives Ed the wide berth while in GC but I think she'll be drawn to them. If they catch up but if they are with others or in a group it certainly will show ed doesn't want to be alone with her.

What I find interesting if Ed is such an arse to jade why the sugar sisters loved seeing him today, surely they have jades back and wouldn't like ed messing her around.

Hi everyone
I hope Jade gives Ed the wide berth while in GC but I think she'll be drawn to them. If they catch up but if they are with others or in a group it certainly will show ed doesn't want to be alone with her.

What I find interesting if Ed is such an arse to jade why the sugar sisters loved seeing him today, surely they have jades back and wouldn't like ed messing her around.

I've wondered the same thing. Too much sugar perhaps.

Hi everyone

Or she doesn't want to be seen to be alone with him. At the moment she is looking like she is enjoying herself and doing her own things

Back