Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Well Jade had said before she left home that she was planning to see them, so, if anything, they may have invited Ed when they ran into him.

Obviously, she has no desire to publicize his attendance, given that she didn't include him in her pic.

I'd say he was a late show. I'm surprised he's not still out networking in AFL circles.

Well Jade had said before she left home that she was planning to see them, so, if anything, they may have invited Ed when they ran into him.

Obviously, she has no desire to publicize his attendance, given that she didn't include him in her pic.

yeah that's true and she is not standing next to him. Jade is way too nice to just be totally bitchy towards him.

It could be it's in his MO to reel her back in when she seems as not as interested in him. GRRRR!!!
I'm starting to really despise him now.

God I hadn't even thought of that. After his comments to Heidi I don't freaking trust him as far as I could throw him. He's completely riding on her coat tails and taking advantage of her feelings for him to let it happen.

God I hadn't even thought of that. After his comments to Heidi I don't freaking trust him as far as I could throw him. He's completely riding on her coat tails and taking advantage of her feelings for him to let it happen.

Was it Ed who actually used the term 'just friends' or was it only in Heidi's tweet?

Because he sent me a really nice message to ask if I was ok and was really nice to be. It was a very sweet thing to do and honestly because my hubby its been a while since I met a good guy. :p

Yeah but it should be assumed that if someone contacts an upset girl, that it must be a guy.
Girls aren't that nice to each other haha. It was a girl who upset you right?...

Was it Ed who actually used the term 'just friends' or was it only in Heidi's tweet?

I didn't hear it, but those Who posted Ed's interview didn't have "just friends". I believe that was in Heidi's response to w tweet she received about it (might be wrong though)

Edit - poor spelling that I can't be bothered correcting

Ed Lower : Repost from [MENTION=7297]sugar[/MENTION]sisterskl. Great to catch up with these glamours again [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #blondebrigade #oddoneout #greatpad #gorgeousgirls #goldcoast #bbau

What do we make of this caption? Just friends?

I really don't understand this guy. Why does he make things so bloody complicated?

I listened and I'm pretty sure he said they were seeing where it was going, but don't remember him ever saying 'just friends'. Perhaps he talked to Heidi off-air about it and she quoted that though?

Ed Lower : Repost from [MENTION=7297]sugar[/MENTION]sisterskl. Great to catch up with these glamours again [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #blondebrigade #oddoneout #greatpad #gorgeousgirls #goldcoast #bbau

What do we make of this caption? Just friends?

friendzone

Holy shitballs it doesn't take some long to drag out the Jade-hate simmering below the surface.
Just reading the other thread. Eye roll central .

Because he sent me a really nice message to ask if I was ok and was really nice to be. It was a very sweet thing to do and honestly because my hubby its been a while since I met a good guy. :p

Really? That's nice. I probably would've thought the same to be honest, females are much nicer in my experience. But see, there are good guys out there!

The whole series of events is strange time wise. Jade and the Sisters both post a pic saying the three of them are going out to dinner, and like an hour later they're back taking a photo with Ed in th exact same position. Doesn't add up to me.

That's just what Heidi tweeted but it fit in with Ed's actual quotes. I'm also 99% sure Ed would have spoken to Heidi about their status privately so some of Heidi's tweet would have come from what Ed told her privately and not just on the show.

Back