Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I find this quite a positive forum. Sure, we certainly cheer on our faves and boo our least liked celebs. But on the whole nobody is mean to the other posters.
To add context, I am more talking about the things that I have read that have been said about Lisa, Zippora and Keira, not the friendly banter.

So are you saying it is okay to be mean to housemates, just as long as you're not mean to the people who are posting in a mean way about housemates?

Exactly

It's the posters that attack other posters that do not get how to gogglebox shows - it is a cheery pastime, and I haven't seen anyone hating.
Just barracking, it's a game designed for us to barrack

And this series, they have been quite a likeable bunch, with some odd personality traits here and there

I watch Gogglebox, and I am not sure what episode you are watching, but I have never seen this sort of funny banter in the show.

Always disliked Curry, she is pushy and weird, all that golden girl crap was puke, when she wasn't golden at all and a bitch to everyone
And, she hasn't changed my opinion

Yeah Australia, bitches lined up in pretty row, Nat next, Lisa to squirm then get the boot

Yes exactly Lisa is quite hated by swimmers, they saw her as pushy and crassly commercial - i remember being old.
When she never won an Olympic medal, and she was getting so much money doing oats and shit, and raking it in over Olympic medalists and touted as the golden girl, they were generally peeved.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And I respect your point of you. However to expand on what you have shared, it always troubles me when people use words like "anyone" to validate their own opinion because let's face it, you don't actually know how "anyone" feels or what "anyone" would do and you don't actually know the intention of a post, you can only assume.

Thanks for sharing your view :)
Same as you morally arbitrating what is wrong or nasty. Its all perception. I said I think thats why people post the way they do. Of course I make an assumption on that. But I know my intentions. And they are not nasty. This thread has been devoid of personal bickering and attacking posters. That automatically makes it better than 99% of the threads on this forum. Mr Stickyfingers provided us all with a friendly haven to have fun and reading and posting in this thread is a joy. Its made the forum fun again. The size of the thread and the number of participants in it bear witness to this. All have their faves and villains yet not a cross word between posters. This surely is a good thing.
Appreciate you responding back to me and hope to see you posting in this happy thread and join in the fun.
Show is nearly over but we post in gogglebox thread and a new survivor series is just starting.:)

@Trala

I find it laughable that you are on the high moral ground about some of us being nasty about the jungle mates etc, when several years ago you were one of the worst offenders on this site.

But you seemed to have forgotten that major fact.

@Trala

I find it laughable that you are on the high moral ground about some of us being nasty about the jungle mates etc, when several years ago you were one of the worst offenders on this site.

But you seemed to have forgotten that major fact.
I do think you are nasty, Kaz.

And for the record, I have forgotten nothing. I have never attacked a housemate/junglemate on that sort of level. My nastiness always bubbled to the surface when I was defending the horrible things that get said. Here are a few examples when it comes to you and I.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/the-block-blocktagon.54314/page-9#post-2244525

Http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...ben-estelle-threads.51678/page-2#post-1933124

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/post-bb-housemate-antics-part-3.51789/page-65

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/the-bimbo-twins.49044/page-2#post-1630113

Sorry for taking over guys.

I realise my view is in the vast minority!

Enjoy the rest of the show, and GO CASEY!

:) :) :)

ZOMG.

I broke some stupid sisterhood pact or whatever shit it's called. (my woman defending other women card expired)

Why should I post differently just because someone has a womb. (if they are acting like a twat, I will post about it)

I have always said I was nasty. So it's not a shock to my system that I have been called that.

So @Trala, are you being nasty for calling me nasty.

Reactions: kxk
So does that mean you have attacked them, but not on the level as some posters.

Love you attacking the posters, in the link you gave above. (most people would have just read my reply, but here is the link to what 'started' it.)

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-part-3.51789/page-63#post-1978299
Absolutely, I have goggleboxed, but I have never targeted and sprayed hate like you do. That The Block post, you targeted a young girls weight. I mean what sort of bitter middle aged woman does that?

But back to the post you have highlighted, you do get that poster embee was Housemate ranga Michael who found out and was upset that members in here had searched for, then found, then cruelly targeted his ex girlfriend right?

Did you even read my reply? I actually say in that post that the majority of posters in this forum are awesome, it is the minority who are cunts.

All you did was demonstrate my original point, which was words from anonymous nick names on a bbb site hurt housemates/junglemates when they cyber stumble across them. That they are real people who can read the toxic shit the minority of spiteful people in here say about them and be hurt by it. So thanks for helping make my point.

I am not sure at all why this thread required trashing with only two episodes left. There was no personal attacks, snipes. As far as I'm concerned ANYONE appearing on a RTV show (specially when getting paid for it) can suck up any forum criticism.
Is this all because of bloody Lisa? Not everybody has to like her, nor be harassed because they don't. My opinion of her prior to this show hasn't changed at all, it was confirmed. If she, or Keira, or Kate were your favourite, then suck it up buttercup, the majority who have been posting on this thread didn't see them the same way.
And that's my point, this has been an harmonious coming together of posters enjoying watching and posting about a show, and the people on it.

Crikey

Thats all a bit dramatic.

So to be clear so I don't get in trouble
No saying I hate someone.
No commenting on what they look like. What if they are hot like Tegan and Nat??
No disparaging remarks generally incase the celebrities read this.
No name calling.
Do not stalk them in real life.
Got it.

Hardly worth watching the show and that will be the end of the great @Mr Stickyfingers brilliant recaps. Bummer. God knows what would happen to me Trala if you ever sat with me watching the Footy or the Cricket.

Trala its clear you have a bit of an issue with a particular poster here, apparently dating back to 2013 and involving Michael a BB contestant from god knows what year. Sheesh. long memory.

I think its admirable that you are protecting BB contestants and Celebrities from mean comments. Keep you fairly busy I would imagine. Its a little weird but we all have our oddities. Myself i'm addicted to reality TV and having a bit of cheeky fun on here while I'm watching . Strange hobby but I enjoy it. Anyway just two episodes left, lets get through it happily together holding hands and then you can punch on. I think its important you clear up those nagging issues from BB 2013.

Nothing I love better than a good old fight between posters on a message board for reality TV.

Rock on ladies I will be watching..

Missed op.
You should have posted: "It might be you"
:roflmao:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha well done.

Listen just having a look at some of those threads @Trala linked.

I didn't really fully read them the first time I opened one and I saw a post by Mrs Butterface and I froze with fear. Man she was a scary woman. Ruled this forum with an iron fist. Scary

Anyway I had a proper look there really is quite a history between @Kaz and @Trala, wow this little battle has been going on for years.

Good luck sorting that one out.

Love Ya Girls

:) xxoooxxx

Just while I'm at it and I'm guessing I'm already in trouble I might as well throw this out here, can only get in so much trouble.

You know that married at first sight show.

I hate that fireman from Perth. =There i said it I hate him he is a knob of a bloke. Acne scarred face should be stoked he is even near to that big tall rig with the big hooters. He would never pull a chick like that in real life. He needs a slap and a good hard look in the mirror at himself..

Sorry @Trala. Had to get it off my chest. I wonder if you might grant me a period of grace to rid my reality TV habit of saying hate. I will try harder. He is a grade A knob though.

Back