Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

How ILLuminating those POSTal stats would be. Not. Behaviour by visit...

Did Big Brother start and I missed it? Because I thought this inane back and forth bickering only happens when that show runs and (like magic!) it turns people all bitter and twisted and troll-y.

Anyway, final two wishlist = Naz and Casey. Although it'll probably be Naz and Dane. You know, Dane is going to win this. It's getting sadly predictable. They should just not bother, honestly. Next years winner, Wayne Carey. The year after winner, Warrick Capper. Repeat for eternity. The End.

I think I have worked out this show.

Naz will go tonight, leaving Dane, Nat & Casey for the final on Monday.

Dane will be eliminated, leaving Nat & Casey remaining, meaning a Queen of the Jungle.

Nat will be booted & Casey will be crowned Queen of the Jungle.

There will be another flood. (crying from everyone that is there)

Reactions: kxk
Yeah I think Casey is almost a sure thing to win this but those mad melburnian footy fans could get Dane over the line. Here is my form guide.

Casey has just brought it all. She was open about her life and various ups and downs. Quite clearly she has a beautiful soul and is a really nice human being. I have just loved her. I knew who she was but was not overly familar with her. I didn't watch Idol. I'd be stoked if she won. I'm going to miss her when this is over. You know she would be great in some sort of show of her own, So many people could relate her and she is just great. Love you Casey

Nat - to come 2nd. I love this chick I'm not going to lie, I reckon she is hot. Not that it matters but she s a proper celebrity. She has been a trooper, had a go at everything, very little complaining and whining except for the cooking wars, pretty much always smiling. I would of liked to hear a bit more about her life and what shaped her. I always find that interesting. Loved her relationship with Lisa and Tegan Don't yell at me I admit I've only picked her cause I have a crush on her.

Naz actually should be runner up but I love Nat, what can I say. This guy has been freakin awesome. I hate the term "real" but like Casey thats exactly what he has been. Never heard of him until this show but he is great and I hope this kickstarts or makes bigger his career. Genuine talent, genuine guy. Loved his whole story and his willingness to share. An inspiration to his religious community and a bloody great Australian. His dry retching was hysterical, his relationship with Tom and Pricey was entertaining. Naz- Top Bloke, so stoked to have watched him, can't wait to see more of him

Dane - I was already a fan of Danes through his work with the Melbourne Footy Show. Very unique guy for a footy star he just marches to the beat of his own drum. A tucker trial legend, probably the greatest of all time. I don't think that show could beat him. I cant fault him but for pure entertainment Casey and Naz provided way way more. Probably just to quiet and went about his business without complaint so was a little invisible at times.

Really enjoyed this series. I thought the casting was great. Loved grumpy cat Steve, would not of been the same without him. I said on another post for once a reality show where instead of hating someone and it kind of ruining the show for me I've literally loved the lot of them even bloody Keira grew on my, wont say I loved her but she was good value for the show.

Good stuff. Casey to win.

My top two are Casey and Naz, with Casey to wear the crown.
I don't like Nat much, seems obsessed with winning (what is her charity again?) I don't mind Dane, moreso in the last week, but my two picks have entertained all the way through.

Back